1. Bray F, Ferlay J, Soerjomataram I, Siegel RL, Torre LA, Jemal A. Global cancer statistics 2018: GLOBOCAN estimates of incidence and mortality worldwide for 36 cancers in 185 countries. CA Cancer J Clin. 2018;68(6):394-424.
2. Chen Y, Yu K, Zhu Q, Tang W, Chen D, Xue L, et al. Suicide and Accidental Death Among Women with Primary Ovarian Cancer: A population-based study2021.
3. Yoneda A, Lendorf ME, Couchman JR, Multhaupt HA. Breast and ovarian cancers: a survey and possible roles for the cell surface heparan sulfate proteoglycans. J Histochem Cytochem. 2012;60(1):9-21.
4. Ott JJ, Ullrich A, Miller AB. The importance of early symptom recognition in the context of early detection and cancer survival. Eur J Cancer. 2009;45(16):2743-8.
5. Biller VS, Leitzmann MF, Sedlmeier AM, Berger FF, Ortmann O, Jochem C. Sedentary behavior in relation to ovarian cancer risk: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Epidemiol. 2021;36(8):769-80.
6. Reid BM, Permuth JB, Sellers TA. Epidemiology of ovarian cancer: a review. Cancer Biol Med. 2017;14(1):9-32.
7. Momenimovahed Z, Tiznobaik A, Taheri S, Salehiniya H. Ovarian cancer in the world: epidemiology and risk factors. Int J Women's Health. 2019;11:287-99.
8. Malvezzi M, Carioli G, Rodriguez T, Negri E, La Vecchia C. Global trends and predictions in ovarian cancer mortality. Ann Oncol. 2016;27(11):2017-25.
9. Sharifian A, Pourhoseingholi MA, Norouzinia M, Vahedi M. Ovarian Cancer in Iranian Women, a Trend Analysis of Mortality and Incidence. Asian Pacific journal of cancer prevention: APJCP. 2014;15:10787-90.
10. Arab M, Noghabaei G. Ovarian Cancer Incidence in Iran and the World. Rep Radiother Oncol. 2013;1(2):e2391.
11. Simon AE, Wardle J, Grimmett C, Power E, Corker E, Menon U, et al. Ovarian and cervical cancer awareness: development of two validated measurement tools. J Fam Plann Reprod Health Care. 2012;38(3):167-74.
12. Macleod U, Mitchell ED, Burgess C, Macdonald S, Ramirez AJ. Risk factors for delayed presentation and referral of symptomatic cancer: evidence for common cancers. Br J Cancer. 2009;101 Suppl 2(Suppl 2): S92-S101.
13. Okunowo AA, Adaramoye VO. Women's Knowledge on Ovarian Cancer Symptoms and Risk Factors in Nigeria: An Institutional-based Study. Journal of epidemiology and global health. 2018;8(1-2):34-41.
14. Stubbings S, Robb K, Waller J, Ramirez A, Austoker J, Macleod U, et al. Development of a measurement tool to assess public awareness of cancer. Br J Cancer. 2009;101 Suppl 2(Suppl 2): S13-S7.
15. Process of translation and adaptation of instruments [internet]. 2009. Available from: https://www.who.int/substance_abuse/research_tools/translation/en/.
16. Cronbach LJ. Coefficient alpha and the internal structure of tests. Psychometrika. 1951;16(3):297-334.
17. PESUDOVS K, BURR JM, HARLEY C, ELLIOTT DB. The Development, Assessment, and Selection of Questionnaires. Optometry and Vision Science. 2007;84(8):663-74.
18. Low EL, Waller J, Menon U, Jones A, Reid F, Simon AE. Ovarian cancer symptom awareness and anticipated time to help-seeking for symptoms among UK women. Journal of Family Planning and Reproductive Health Care. 2013;39(3):163-71.
19. Elshami M, Yaseen A, Alser M, Al-Slaibi I, Jabr H, Ubaiat S, et al. knowledge of ovarian cancer symptoms among women in Palestine: a national cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health. 2021;21(1):1992.
20. Chase DM, Neighbors J, Perhanidis J, Monk BJ. Gastrointestinal symptoms and diagnosis preceding ovarian cancer diagnosis: Effects on treatment allocation and potential diagnostic delay. Gynecol Oncol. 2021;161(3):832-7.
21. Goff BA, Mandel LS, Drescher CW, Urban N, Gough S, Schurman KM, et al. Development of an ovarian cancer symptom index: possibilities for earlier detection. Cancer. 2007;109(2):221-7.
22. Goff BA, Mandel LS, Melancon CH, Muntz HG. Frequency of symptoms of ovarian cancer in women presenting to primary care clinics. Jama. 2004;291(22):2705-12.
23. Morris M, Friedemann Smith C, Boxell E, Wardle J, Simon A, Waller J. Quantitative evaluation of an information leaflet to increase prompt help-seeking for gynecological cancer symptoms. BMC Public Health. 2016;16:374-.
24. Dilley J, Burnell M, Gentry-Maharaj A, Ryan A, Neophytou C, Apostolidou S, et al. Ovarian cancer symptoms, routes to diagnosis and survival - Population cohort study in the 'no screen' arm of the UK Collaborative Trial of Ovarian Cancer Screening (UKCTOCS). Gynecol Oncol. 2020;158(2):316-22.
25. Feizi A, Kazemnejad A, Babaee G, Parsayekta Z, Monjamed Z. Public awareness of risk factors for cancer and its determinants in an Iranian population. Asia Pac J Public Health. 2010;22(1):76-88.
26. Sani AM, Naab F, Aziato L. Influence of educational level on knowledge and practice of breast self-examination among women in Sokoto, Nigeria. Journal of Basic and Clinical Reproductive Sciences. 2016;5:100 - 6.
27. Freij M, Al Qadir M, Khadra M, M AL, Tuqan W, Al-Faqih M, et al. Awareness and Knowledge of Ovarian Cancer Symptoms and Risk Factors: A Survey of Jordanian Women. Clin Nurs Res. 2018;27(7):826-40.
28. Elmahdi N, Latiff L, Mehrnoosh A-Z, Ismail M, Manaf R, Shah A, et al. A Cross-sectional Study of Ovarian Cancer Knowledge and Its Determinants among Female Employees in a. Malaysian Journal of Medicine and Health Sciences. 2017;13:71-9.
29. Peipins LA, McCarty F, Hawkins NA, Rodriguez JL, Scholl LE, Leadbetter S. Cognitive and affective influences on perceived risk of ovarian cancer. Psychooncology. 2015;24(3):279-86.
30. Sivell S, Elwyn G, Gaff CL, Clarke AJ, Iredale R, Shaw C, et al. How risk is perceived, constructed, and interpreted by clients in clinical genetics, and the effects on decision making: a systematic review. J Genet Couns. 2008;17(1):30-63.
31. Brunswick N, Wardle J, Jarvis MJ. Public awareness of warning signs for cancer in Britain. Cancer Causes Control. 2001;12(1):33-7.
32. Kongsved SM, Basnov M, Holm-Christensen K, Hjollund NH. Response rate and completeness of questionnaires: a randomized study of internet versus paper-and-pencil versions. J Med Internet Res. 2007;9(3):e25.
33. Wright KB. Researching Internet-Based Populations: Advantages and Disadvantages of Online Survey Research, Online Questionnaire Authoring Software Packages, and Web Survey Services. Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication. 2017;10(3).
34. Report on the development of information and communication technology index in the provinces of the country 2021 [Available from: https://ito.gov.ir/fa/news/106215/.