1. Chan JF, et al. A familial cluster of pneumonia associated with the 2019 novel coronavirus indicating person-to-person transmission: a study of a family cluster. Lancet 395, 514-523 (2020).
2. To KK, et al. Lessons learned one year after SARS-CoV-2 emergence leading to COVID-19 pandemic. Emerg Microbes Infect, 1-89 (2021).
3. Li X, To KK, Yuen KY. Variants of SARS Coronavirus-2 and Their Potential Impact on the Future of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Zoonoses 1, DOI: 10.15212/ZOONOSES-12021-11003 (2021).
4. Collaborators C-MD. Global prevalence and burden of depressive and anxiety disorders in 204 countries and territories in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Lancet 398, 1700-1712 (2021).
5. Tso WWY, et al. Mental health & maltreatment risk of children with special educational needs during COVID-19. Child Abuse & Neglect, 105457 (2022).
6. Oliu-Barton M, et al. Elimination versus mitigation of SARS-CoV-2 in the presence of effective vaccines. Lancet Glob Health 10, e142-e147 (2022).
7. Lal A, Lim C, Almeida G, Fitzgerald J. Minimizing COVID-19 disruption: ensuring the supply of essential health products for health emergencies and routine health services. Lancet Reg Health Am, 100129 (2021).
8. To KK, et al. Temporal profiles of viral load in posterior oropharyngeal saliva samples and serum antibody responses during infection by SARS-CoV-2: an observational cohort study. Lancet Infect Dis 20, 565-574 (2020).
9. Tregoning JS, Flight KE, Higham SL, Wang Z, Pierce BF. Progress of the COVID-19 vaccine effort: viruses, vaccines and variants versus efficacy, effectiveness and escape. Nat Rev Immunol 21, 626-636 (2021).
10. Liu L, et al. High neutralizing antibody titer in intensive care unit patients with COVID-19. Emerg Microbes Infect 9, 1664-1670 (2020).
11. Brockman MA, et al. Reduced magnitude and durability of humoral immune responses to COVID-19 mRNA vaccines among older adults. J Infect Dis, (2021).
12. Kamar N, Abravanel F, Marion O, Couat C, Izopet J, Del Bello A. Three Doses of an mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine in Solid-Organ Transplant Recipients. N Engl J Med 385, 661-662 (2021).
13. Romero-Olmedo AJ, et al. Induction of robust cellular and humoral immunity against SARS-CoV-2 after a third dose of BNT162b2 vaccine in previously unresponsive older adults. Nat Microbiol, (2022).
14. Lui DTW, et al. A prospective study of the impact of glycaemic status on clinical outcomes and anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibody responses among patients with predominantly non-severe COVID-19. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 185, 109232 (2022).
15. Wei J, et al. Antibody responses to SARS-CoV-2 vaccines in 45,965 adults from the general population of the United Kingdom. Nat Microbiol 6, 1140-1149 (2021).
16. Barin B, Kasap U, Selcuk F, Volkan E, Uluckan O. Comparison of SARS-CoV-2 anti-spike receptor binding domain IgG antibody responses after CoronaVac, BNT162b2, ChAdOx1 COVID-19 vaccines, and a single booster dose: a prospective, longitudinal population-based study. Lancet Microbe, (2022).
17. Lu L, et al. Neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant by sera from BNT162b2 or Coronavac vaccine recipients. Clin Infect Dis, (2021).
18. Khoury DS, et al. Neutralizing antibody levels are highly predictive of immune protection from symptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection. Nat Med 27, 1205-1211 (2021).
19. Krause PR, et al. Considerations in boosting COVID-19 vaccine immune responses. Lancet 398, 1377-1380 (2021).
20. Saure D, O'Ryan M, Torres JP, Zuniga M, Santelices E, Basso LJ. Dynamic IgG seropositivity after rollout of CoronaVac and BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccines in Chile: a sentinel surveillance study. Lancet Infect Dis 22, 56-63 (2022).
21. Tsang HW, et al. Assessment of SARS-CoV-2 Immunity in Convalescent Children and Adolescents. Front Immunol 12, 797919 (2021).
22. Peluso MJ, et al. SARS-CoV-2 antibody magnitude and detectability are driven by disease severity, timing, and assay. Sci Adv 7, (2021).
23. Dan JM, et al. Immunological memory to SARS-CoV-2 assessed for up to 8 months after infection. Science 371, (2021).
24. Tsang HW, et al. Assessment of SARS-CoV-2 Immunity in Convalescent Children and Adolescents. Front Immunol 12, 797919 (2021).
25. Thomas SJ, et al. Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA Covid-19 Vaccine through 6 Months. N Engl J Med 385, 1761-1773 (2021).
26. Lu L, et al. Boosting of Serum Neutralizing Activity Against the Omicron Variant Among Recovered COVID-19 Patients by BNT162b2 and Coronavac Vaccines. Available at SSRN: https://ssrn.com/abstract=4029746 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.4029746. (2022).
27. Feng S, et al. Correlates of protection against symptomatic and asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection. Nat Med 27, 2032-2040 (2021).
28. Gilbert PB, et al. Immune correlates analysis of the mRNA-1273 COVID-19 vaccine efficacy clinical trial. Science 375, 43-50 (2022).
29. Lumley SF, et al. Antibody Status and Incidence of SARS-CoV-2 Infection in Health Care Workers. N Engl J Med 384, 533-540 (2021).
30. Li X, et al. High compliance to infection control measures prevented guest-to-staff transmission in COVID-19 quarantine hotels. J Infect, (2021).
31. To KK, et al. Seroprevalence of SARS-CoV-2 in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region and our returnees evacuated from Hubei province of China: a multi-cohort study. Lancet Microbe DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/S2666-5247(20)30053-7, (2020).
32. Centre for Health Protection of the HKSAR government. Available at https://www.chp.gov.hk/files/pdf/local_situation_covid19_en_20220318.pdf. Accessed on 19th March 2022., (2022).
33. Food and Health Bureau THKSG. Daily count of vaccination by age groups. Available at https://data.gov.hk/en-data/dataset/hk-fhb-fhbcovid19-vaccination-rates-over-time-by-age. Accessed on January 25, 2022.
34. Tenbusch M, et al. Heterologous prime-boost vaccination with ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 and BNT162b2. Lancet Infect Dis 21, 1212-1213 (2021).
35. Chan KH, et al. Performance of a Surrogate SARS-CoV-2-Neutralizing Antibody Assay in Natural Infection and Vaccination Samples. Diagnostics (Basel) 11, (2021).
36. Chua GT, et al. Epidemiology of Acute Myocarditis/Pericarditis in Hong Kong Adolescents Following Comirnaty Vaccination. Clin Infect Dis, (2021).
37. Zhang R, et al. Antibody Response of BNT162b2 and CoronaVac Platforms in Recovered Individuals Previously Infected by COVID-19 against SARS-CoV-2 Wild Type and Delta Variant. Vaccines (Basel) 9, (2021).
38. Pérez-Then E, et al. Immunogenicity of heterologous BNT162b2 booster in fully vaccinated individuals with CoronaVac against SARS-CoV-2 variants Delta and Omicron: the Dominican Republic Experience. medRxiv, 2021.2012.2027.21268459 (2021).
39. Zhang R, et al. Correlation of Immunogenicity and Reactogenicity of BNT162b2 and CoronaVac SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines. mSphere, e0091521 (2022).
40. Cheng VC, et al. Rapid spread of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron subvariant BA.2 in a single-source community outbreak. Clin Infect Dis, (2022).
41. Cheng VC-C, et al. Outbreak investigation of airborne transmission of Omicron (B.1.1.529) - SARS-CoV-2 variant of concern in a restaurant: Implication for enhancement of indoor air dilution. J Hazard Mater 430, 128504 (2022).
42. Chan JF, et al. Probable Animal-to-Human Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant AY.127 Causing a Pet Shop-Related COVID-19 Outbreak in Hong Kong. Clin Infect Dis, (2022).
43. Center for Health Protection of the HKSAR Government. Latest situation of COVID-19 (as of 3 March 2022). Available at https://www.chp.gov.hk/files/pdf/local_situation_covid19_en_20220303.pdf. Accessed on March 17, 2022. (2022).
44. HKSAR Government Press Release. Rapid antigen tests report. Available at https://gia.info.gov.hk/general/202203/16/P2022031600720_389305_1_1647436589294.pdf. Accessed on March 17, 2022. (2022).
45. Centre for Health Protection of the HKSAR government. Latest situation of COVID-19 (as of 24 March 2022). Available at https://www.chp.gov.hk/files/pdf/local_situation_covid19_en_20220324.pdf. Accessed on March 25, 2022 (2022).
46. Science News Staff. East Asia sees COVID-19 explode. Available at https://www.science.org/content/article/news-glance-asia-s-covid-19-surge-melting-winter-sea-ice-and-inflammatory-arxiv-papers. Accessed on March 21, 2022. Science, (2022).
47. World Health Organization. The Sinovac-CoronaVac COVID-19 vaccine: What you need to know. Available at https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/the-sinovac-covid-19-vaccine-what-you-need-to-know?gclid=CjwKCAjwopWSBhB6EiwAjxmqDWmhxtDBuIGfl26BX6kM6M6qSVssnmG28YzZbWOPuAEZEQWixtVydRoCfA0QAvD_BwE. Accessed on April 1, 2022., (2021).
48. World Health Organization. COVID-19 Weekly Epidemiological Update Edition 82, published 8 March 2022. Available at https://www.who.int/publications/m/item/weekly-epidemiological-update-on-covid-19---8-march-2022. Accessed on March 21, 2022. (2022).
49. Chen LL, Chu AW, Zhang RR, Hung IF, To KK. Serum neutralization of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron variant BA.2 among vaccine recipients or COVID-19 patients. Lancet Microbe, DOI:https://doi.org/10.1016/S2666-5247(1022)00060-X (2022).
50. Iketani S, et al. Antibody evasion properties of SARS-CoV-2 Omicron sublineages. Nature, (2022).
51. Yamasoba D, et al. Virological characteristics of SARS-CoV-2 BA.2 variant. bioRxiv, 2022.2002.2014.480335 (2022).
52. Yu J, et al. Neutralization of the SARS-CoV-2 Omicron BA.1 and BA.2 Variants. N Engl J Med, (2022).
53. Chemaitelly H, et al. Duration of mRNA vaccine protection against SARS-CoV-2 Omicron BA.1 and BA.2 subvariants in Qatar. medRxiv, 2022.2003.2013.22272308 (2022).
54. Chan MMH, et al. Diagnostic Value of a SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Test Kit for Detection of Neutralizing Antibodies as a Point-of-Care Surveillance Test. Microbiol Spectr, e0099321 (2022).
55. Chan WM, et al. Phylogenomic analysis of COVID-19 summer and winter outbreaks in Hong Kong: An observational study. Lancet Reg Health West Pac 10, 100130 (2021).
56. To KK, et al. Unique Clusters of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Causing a Large Coronavirus Disease 2019 Outbreak in Hong Kong. Clin Infect Dis 73, 137-142 (2021).
57. GitHub. Cov-lineages/pangolin. Available at https://github.com/cov-lineages/pangolin. Accessed on 18th February 2022 (2022).
58. Census and Statistics Department HKSAR. Population Estimates. Table 1A: Population by Sex and Age Group. Available at https://www.censtatd.gov.hk/en/web_table.html?id=1A. Accessed on January 25, 2022.