1. Baak JP, Gudlaugsson E, Skaland I, Guo LH, Klos J, Lende TH, et al. Proliferation is the strongest prognosticator in node-negative breast cancer: significance, error sources, alternatives and comparison with molecular prognostic markers. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2009;115(2):241-54.
2. Fisher B, Bauer M, Wickerham DL, Redmond CK, Fisher ER, Cruz AB, et al. Relation of number of positive axillary nodes to the prognosis of patients with primary breast cancer. An NSABP update. Cancer. 1983;52(9):1551-7.
3. Koscielny S, Tubiana M, Lê MG, Valleron AJ, Mouriesse H, Contesso G, et al. Breast cancer: relationship between the size of the primary tumour and the probability of metastatic dissemination. Br J Cancer. 1984;49(6):709-15.
4. Rosenberg J, Chia YL, Plevritis S. The effect of age, race, tumor size, tumor grade, and disease stage on invasive ductal breast cancer survival in the U.S. SEER database. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2005;89(1):47-54.
5. National Institute for Health Care and Excellence. Tumour profiling tests to guide adjuvant chemotherapy decisions
in early breast cancer. Diagnostic Guidance DG34: Nice.org.uk; 2018 [Available from: https://www.nice.org.uk/guidance/dg34/resources/tumour-profiling-tests-toguide-adjuvant-chemotherapy-decisions-in-early-breast-cancer-pdf-1053750722245.
6. Andre F, Ismaila N, Henry NL, Somerfield MR, Bast RC, Barlow W, et al. Use of Biomarkers to Guide Decisions on Adjuvant Systemic Therapy for Women With Early-Stage Invasive Breast Cancer: ASCO Clinical Practice Guideline Update-Integration of Results From TAILORx. J Clin Oncol. 2019;37(22):1956-64.
7. Giorgi Rossi P, Lebeau A, Canelo-Aybar C, Saz-Parkinson Z, Quinn C, Langendam M, et al. Recommendations from the European Commission Initiative on Breast Cancer for multigene testing to guide the use of adjuvant chemotherapy in patients with early breast cancer, hormone receptor positive, HER-2 negative. Br J Cancer. 2021;124(9):1503-12.
8. Krop I, Ismaila N, Stearns V. Use of Biomarkers to Guide Decisions on Adjuvant Systemic Therapy for Women With Early-Stage Invasive Breast Cancer: American Society of Clinical Oncology Clinical Practice Focused Update Guideline Summary. J Oncol Pract. 2017;13(11):763-6.
9. Breast Cancer (Version 2.2022) National Comprehensive Cancer Network2022 [Available from: https://www.nccn.org/professionals/physician_gls/pdf/breast.pdf.
10. Lee YJ, Hwang YS, Kim J, Ahn SH, Son BH, Kim HJ, et al. A nomogram for predicting probability of low risk of MammaPrint results in women with clinically high-risk breast cancer. Sci Rep. 2021;11(1):23509.
11. Senkus E, Kyriakides S, Ohno S, Penault-Llorca F, Poortmans P, Rutgers E, et al. Primary breast cancer: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up. Ann Oncol. 2015;26 Suppl 5:v8-30.
12. Morigi C. Highlights from the 15th St Gallen International Breast Cancer Conference 15-18 March, 2017, Vienna: tailored treatments for patients with early breast cancer. Ecancermedicalscience. 2017;11:732.
13. Li H, Zhu Y, Burnside ES, Drukker K, Hoadley KA, Fan C, et al. MR Imaging Radiomics Signatures for Predicting the Risk of Breast Cancer Recurrence as Given by Research Versions of MammaPrint, Oncotype DX, and PAM50 Gene Assays. Radiology. 2016;281(2):382-91.
14. Dabbs D, Cooper K, Brufsky A, Rosenzweig M, Bhargava R. Abstract P5-07-04: Pathology data predicts MammaPrint result- The Magee MammaPrint equation. Cancer Research. 2016;76(4_Supplement):P5-07-4-P5--4.
15. Elston CW, Ellis IO. Pathological prognostic factors in breast cancer. I. The value of histological grade in breast cancer: experience from a large study with long-term follow-up. Histopathology. 1991;19(5):403-10.
16. Ellis IO, Coleman D, Wells C, Kodikara S, Paish EM, Moss S, et al. Impact of a national external quality assessment scheme for breast pathology in the UK. J Clin Pathol. 2006;59(2):138-45.
17. Rakha EA, Reis-Filho JS, Baehner F, Dabbs DJ, Decker T, Eusebi V, et al. Breast cancer prognostic classification in the molecular era: the role of histological grade. Breast Cancer Res. 2010;12(4):207.
18. Piccart M, van 't Veer LJ, Poncet C, Lopes Cardozo JMN, Delaloge S, Pierga JY, et al. 70-gene signature as an aid for treatment decisions in early breast cancer: updated results of the phase 3 randomised MINDACT trial with an exploratory analysis by age. Lancet Oncol. 2021;22(4):476-88.
19. Aromatase inhibitors versus tamoxifen in early breast cancer: patient-level meta-analysis of the randomised trials. Lancet. 2015;386(10001):1341-52.
20. Mamounas EP, Tang G, Paik S, Baehner FL, Liu Q, Jeong JH, et al. 21-Gene Recurrence Score for prognosis and prediction of taxane benefit after adjuvant chemotherapy plus endocrine therapy: results from NSABP B-28/NRG Oncology. Breast Cancer Res Treat. 2018;168(1):69-77.
21. Johnston SRD, Harbeck N, Hegg R, Toi M, Martin M, Shao ZM, et al. Abemaciclib Combined With Endocrine Therapy for the Adjuvant Treatment of HR+, HER2-, Node-Positive, High-Risk, Early Breast Cancer (monarchE). J Clin Oncol. 2020;38(34):3987-98.