1. E. L. Gool, I. Stojanovic, R. B. Schasfoort, A. Sturk, T. G. Van Leeuwen, R. Nieuwland, et al., "Surface plasmon resonance is an analytically sensitive method for antigen profiling of extracellular vesicles," Clinical chemistry, vol. 63, pp. 1633–1641, 2017.
2. X. Lu, M. Rycenga, S. E. Skrabalak, B. Wiley, and Y. Xia, "Chemical synthesis of novel plasmonic nanoparticles," Annual review of physical chemistry, vol. 60, pp. 167–192, 2009.
3. H. Xin, C. Fan, J. Wang, E. Liang, and S. Zhu, "Synthesis of indium–silver bimetallic nanocomposites for surface-enhanced Raman scattering," Optical Review, vol. 25, pp. 678–683, 2018.
4. D. Yuan, S. Chen, Y. Wu, and J. Wang, "A facile surface enhanced Raman scattering substrate based on silver deposited sandpaper," Modern Physics Letters B, vol. 33, p. 1950239, 2019.
5. N. C. Lindquist, P. Nagpal, K. M. McPeak, D. J. Norris, and S.-H. Oh, "Engineering metallic nanostructures for plasmonics and nanophotonics," Reports on Progress in Physics, vol. 75, p. 036501, 2012.
6. J. Z. Zhang and C. Noguez, "Plasmonic optical properties and applications of metal nanostructures," Plasmonics, vol. 3, pp. 127–150, 2008.
7. B. Yuan, W. Zhou, and J. Wang, "Novel H-shaped plasmon nanoresonators for efficient dual-band SERS and optical sensing applications," Journal of Optics, vol. 16, p. 105013, 2014.
8. Z. Liu, G. Liu, G. Fu, X. Liu, Z. Huang, and G. Gu, "All-metal meta-surfaces for narrowband light absorption and high performance sensing," Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, vol. 49, p. 445104, 2016.
9. J. Wang, C. Fan, J. He, P. Ding, E. Liang, and Q. Xue, "Double Fano resonances due to interplay of electric and magnetic plasmon modes in planar plasmonic structure with high sensing sensitivity," Optics express, vol. 21, pp. 2236–2244, 2013.
10. N. Liu, M. Mesch, T. Weiss, M. Hentschel, and H. Giessen, "Infrared perfect absorber and its application as plasmonic sensor," Nano letters, vol. 10, pp. 2342–2348, 2010.
11. J. Wang, C. Fan, P. Ding, J. He, Y. Cheng, W. Hu, et al., "Tunable broad-band perfect absorber by exciting of multiple plasmon resonances at optical frequency," Optics express, vol. 20, pp. 14871–14878, 2012.
12. C. Cen, Z. Yi, G. Zhang, Y. Zhang, C. Liang, X. Chen, et al., "Theoretical design of a triple-band perfect metamaterial absorber in the THz frequency range," Results in Physics, vol. 14, p. 102463, 2019.
13. Q. Ma, H. Hu, E. Huang, and Z. Liu, "Metamaterial based compressive spatial-spectral transformation microscope," in 2017 Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics (CLEO), 2017, pp. 1–1.
14. X. Ni, Z. J. Wong, M. Mrejen, Y. Wang, and X. Zhang, "An ultrathin invisibility skin cloak for visible light," Science, vol. 349, pp. 1310–1314, 2015.
15. J. Wang, B. Yuan, C. Fan, J. He, P. Ding, Q. Xue, et al., "A novel planar metamaterial design for electromagnetically induced transparency and slow light," Optics Express, vol. 21, pp. 25159–25166, 2013.
16. P. Ding, J. He, J. Wang, C. Fan, and E. Liang, "Electromagnetically induced transparency in all-dielectric metamaterial-waveguide system," Applied Optics, vol. 54, pp. 3708–3714, 2015.
17. J. Wang, J. Zhang, C. Fan, K. Mu, E. Liang, and P. Ding, "Electromagnetic field manipulation in planar nanorod antennas metamaterial for slow light application," Optics Communications, vol. 383, pp. 36–41, 2017.
18. M.-X. Ren, W. Wu, W. Cai, B. Pi, X.-Z. Zhang, and J.-J. Xu, "Reconfigurable metasurfaces that enable light polarization control by light," Light: Science & Applications, vol. 6, pp. e16254-e16254, 2017.
19. C. Cen, Y. Zhang, X. Chen, H. Yang, Z. Yi, W. Yao, et al., "A dual-band metamaterial absorber for graphene surface plasmon resonance at terahertz frequency," Physica E: Low-dimensional Systems and Nanostructures, vol. 117, p. 113840, 2020.
20. P. Ding, M. Li, J. He, J. Wang, C. Fan, and F. Zeng, "Guided mode caused by silicon nanopillar array for light emission enhancement in color-converting LED," Optics express, vol. 23, pp. 21477–21489, 2015.
21. H. Cheng, X. Wei, P. Yu, Z. Li, Z. Liu, J. Li, et al., "Integrating polarization conversion and nearly perfect absorption with multifunctional metasurfaces," Applied Physics Letters, vol. 110, p. 171903, 2017.
22. F. Lu, W. Zhang, L. Huang, S. Liang, D. Mao, F. Gao, et al., "Mode evolution and nanofocusing of grating-coupled surface plasmon polaritons on metallic tip," Opto-Electronic Advances, vol. 1, p. 180010, 2018.
23. P. Ding, Y. Li, L. Shao, X. Tian, J. Wang, and C. Fan, "Graphene aperture-based metalens for dynamic focusing of terahertz waves," Optics express, vol. 26, pp. 28038–28050, 2018.
24. M. Liu, F. Lu, W. Zhang, L. Huang, S. Liang, D. Mao, et al., "Highly efficient plasmonic nanofocusing on a metallized fiber tip with internal illumination of the radial vector mode using an acousto-optic coupling approach," Nanophotonics, vol. 8, pp. 921–929, 2019.
25. D. J. Bergman and M. I. Stockman, "Surface plasmon amplification by stimulated emission of radiation: quantum generation of coherent surface plasmons in nanosystems," Physical review letters, vol. 90, p. 027402, 2003.
26. H.-P. Solowan and C. Kryschi, "Facile design of a plasmonic nanolaser," Condensed Matter, vol. 2, p. 8, 2017.
27. F. Wang, S. Ke, C. Qin, B. Wang, H. Long, K. Wang, et al., "Topological interface modes in graphene multilayer arrays," Optics & Laser Technology, vol. 103, pp. 272–278, 2018.
28. Z. Torbatian and R. Asgari, "Plasmonic physics of 2D crystalline materials," Applied Sciences, vol. 8, p. 238, 2018.
29. S. Liu, F. Li, X. Han, L. Xu, F. Yao, and Y. Liu, "Preparation and Two-Photon Photoluminescence Properties of Organic Inorganic Hybrid Perovskites (C6H5CH2NH3) 2PbBr4 and (C6H5CH2NH3) 2PbI4," Applied Sciences, vol. 8, p. 2286, 2018.
30. C. Huo, Z. Wang, X. Li, and H. Zeng, "Low-Dimensional Metal Halide Perovskites: a Kind of Microcavity Laser Materials," Chin. J. Lasers, vol. 44, pp. 120–131, 2017.
31. D. Zhang, Y. Xiang, J. Chen, J. Cheng, L. Zhu, R. Wang, et al., "Extending the propagation distance of a silver nanowire plasmonic waveguide with a dielectric multilayer substrate," Nano letters, vol. 18, pp. 1152–1158, 2018.
32. S. Wu, S. Buckley, J. R. Schaibley, L. Feng, J. Yan, D. G. Mandrus, et al., "Monolayer semiconductor nanocavity lasers with ultralow thresholds," Nature, vol. 520, pp. 69–72, 2015.
33. L. Zhou, "Study on Photoelectric Characteristics of Typical Graphene Structure Based on FDFD Method," ed: Anhui University Press: Anhui, China, 2015.
34. S. Mukherjee, H. Sobhani, J. B. Lassiter, R. Bardhan, P. Nordlander, and N. J. Halas, "Fanoshells: nanoparticles with built-in Fano resonances," Nano letters, vol. 10, pp. 2694–2701, 2010.
35. P. B. Johnson and R.-W. Christy, "Optical constants of the noble metals," Physical review B, vol. 6, p. 4370, 1972.
36. C. L. Nehl and J. H. Hafner, "Shape-dependent plasmon resonances of gold nanoparticles," Journal of Materials Chemistry, vol. 18, pp. 2415–2419, 2008.
37. Y. Wu and P. Nordlander, "Plasmon hybridization in nanoshells with a nonconcentric core," The Journal of chemical physics, vol. 125, p. 124708, 2006.