1. Zimmerman BJ. Attaining self-regulation: a social cognitive perspective//handbook of self-regulation. Academic press.2000:13-39.https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-012109890-2/50031-7.
2 Pintrich PR. The role of goal orientation in self-regulated learning//handbook of self-regulation.Academic Press.2000:451-502.https://doi.org/10.1016/B978-012109890-2/50043-3.
3. Thiede KW, Dunlosky J.Toward a general model of self-regulated study:an analysis of selection of items for study and self-paced study time.J Exp Psychol Learn Mem Cogn.1999;25(4):1024.https://doi.org/10.1037/0278-73184.108.40.2064.
4. Yang N.From metacognition to self-regulation: New advances in learning strategies. Journal of Nanjing regular university,2006;52(4):101-5.https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1001-4608-B.2006.04.017.
5. Andrea B, Conall O'D, Siun O'F,et al.Learning strategies, study habits and social networking activity of undergraduate medical students.I Int J Med Educ.2016;17(7):230-6.https://doi.org/10.5116/ijme.576f.d074.
6. Clarke DM, McKenzie DP. Learning approaches as a predictor of examination results in pre-clinical medical students. Medical Teacher.1994;16(2-3):221–7.https://doi.org/10.3109/01421599409006734.
7. Wang XL.Evaluation study of Self-regulated learning of college students—southeast university case: master. Southeastern University,2006.https://doi.org/10.7666/d.y1040398.
8. Zhao JF,Yang Y,Shi BG.The development characteristics of college students' learning strategy. Psychological Development and Education.2005;21(4):79-82.https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1001-4918.2005.04.015.
9. Alfayez SF, Strand DA, Carline JD.Academic, social and cultural factors influencing medical school grade performance.Med Educ.1990;24(3):230-8.https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1365-2923.1990.tb00006.x.
10. Eamonn F,David J,Laura M.Factors associated with success in medical school:systematic review of the literature.BMJ.2002;324(7343):952-7.https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.324.7343.952.
11. Pizzimenti MA,Axelson RD. Assessing student engagement and self‐regulated learning in a medical gross anatomy course.Anat Sci Educ.2015;8(2):104-10. https://doi.org/10.1002/ase.1463.Epub2014 May20.
12. Melissa SM,Ashley NC,Adam MP.Strategies for improving learner metacognition in health professional education.Am J Pharm Educ.2017;81(4):78.https://doi.org/10.5688/ajpe81478.
13. Akyol G, Sungur S, Kahraman N.The contribution of cognitive and metacognitive strategy use to students' science achievement.Educational Research and Evaluation.2010;16(1):1-21.https://doi.org/10.1080/13803611003672348.
14. Pekrun R,Goetz T,Titz W,et al.Academic emotions in students' self-regulated learning and achievement: a program of qualitative and quantitative research.Educ Psychol.2002;37(2):91105.https://doi.org/10.12 07/S15326985EP3702_4.
15. Sadi O,Uyar M.The relationship between self-efficacy,self-regulated learning strategies and achievement a path model.Journal of Baltic Science Education.2013;12(1):21-33. https://doi.org/10.3102/0013189X13479119.
16. Zimmerman BJ.Motivational sources and outcomes of self-regulated learning and performance. Handbook Self-Regulation of Learning and Performance.2013;63–78.https://doi.org/10.4324/9780203839010.ch4.
17. Ahmed W,Van der Werf G, Kuyper H,et al.Emotions,self-regulated learning, and achievement in mathematics:a growth curve analysis.J Educ Psychol.2013;105(1):150-61.https://doi.org/10.1037/a0030160.
18. Van Den Hurk M.The relation between self-regulated strategies and individual study time, prepared participation and achievement in a problem-based curriculum.Act Learn High Educ.2006;7(2):155-69. https://doi.org/10.1177/1469787406064752.
19. Zhuang P,Lin MZ,Zhang GQ,et al. Study on the Self-regulated learning status and influencing factors of TCM specialized nurses. Journal of Nursing Management.2015;15(2):83-85.https://doi.org/CNKI: SUN:HLGL.0.2015-02-005.
20. Teng J. Clinical practice behavior and Self-regulated learning ability of undergraduate nursing students and their relevance.The PLA Nursing Journal.2015;32(17):63-65.https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1008-9993.2015.17.019.
21. Demirören M,Turan S, Öztuna D. Medical students’ self-efficacy in problem-based learning andits relationship with self-regulated learning. Medical education online.2016;21(1):30049. https://doi.org/10.3402/meo.v21.30049.
22. Zhang WX, Cong ZQ. Current status and correlation analysis of college students in nursing. China Medical Herald.2016;13(6):64-68.https://doi.org/CNKI:SUN:YYCY.0.2016-06-021.
23. Zimmerman BJ. Becoming a self-regulated learner:an overview.Theory Int Prac.2002;41(2):64-71. https://doi.org/10.1207/s15430421tip4102_2.
24. Hwang YH, Oh JH.The relationship between self-directed learning and problem-solving ability: The mediating role of academic self-efficacy and self-regulated learning among nursing students. Int J Environ Res Public Health.2021;18(4):1738. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph18041738.
25. Bandura A. Social Foundations of thought and Action:A Socio-Cognitive Theory. Englewood Cliffs, NJ:Prentice-Hall;1986.
26. Li L,Shen CZ,Shen Q.Study on the application of learning strategy teaching in the nursing curriculum. Nursing Research.2010,24(17):1578-80.https://doi.org/10.3969/j.issn.1009-6493.2010.17.043