1. Yon Y, Mikton C, Gassoumis ZD, Wilber KH. The Prevalence of Self-Reported Elder Abuse Among Older Women in Community Settings: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Trauma, Violence, & Abuse. 2017:1524838017697308.
2. Strausbaugh LJ. Emerging health care-associated infections in the geriatric population. Emerging infectious diseases. 2001;7(2):268.
3. Ahrari S, Moshki M, Bahrami M. The Relationship Between Social Support and Adherence of Dietary and Fluids Restrictions among Hemodialysis Patients in Iran. Journal of Caring Sciences. 2014;3(1):11-9.
4. Feizabadi M, Nakhoda M, Delbari A. Research Databases and Geriatrics and Gerontology Journals: The Comparison of Databases and Their Covered Journals. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2016;11(2):358-69.
5. Yaghoobzadeh A, Sharif Nia H, Hosseinigolafshani Z, Mohammadi F, Oveisi S, Torkmandi H. Associated Factors of Ageing Perception among Elderly in Qazvin, 2015. Journal of Gerontology. 2017;1(4):1-10.
6. Collins KA. Elder maltreatment: a review. Archives of pathology & laboratory medicine. 2006;130(9):1290-6.
7. Acierno R, Hernandez MA, Amstadter AB, Resnick HS, Steve K, Muzzy W, et al. Prevalence and correlates of emotional, physical, sexual, and financial abuse and potential neglect in the United States: The National Elder Mistreatment Study. American journal of public health. 2010;100(2):292-7.
8. Jane M. Survival is not Enough: Violence Against Older Women in Australia. Violence Against Women. 2003;9(12):1478-89.
9. Anetzberger GJ. Caregiving: Primary cause of elder abuse? Generations. 2000;24(2):46.
10. Wang JJ, Lin MF, Tseng HF, Chang WY. Caregiver factors contributing to psychological elder abuse behavior in long-term care facilities: a structural equation model approach. Int Psychogeriatr. 2009;21(2):314-20.
11. Orfila F, Coma-Solé M, Cabanas M, Cegri-Lombardo F, Moleras-Serra A, Pujol-Ribera E. Family caregiver mistreatment of the elderly: prevalence of risk and associated factors. BMC public health. 2018;18(1):167.
12. Randel J, German T, Ewing D. The ageing and development report: poverty, independence and the world's older people: Routledge; 2017.
13. Krug EG, Mercy JA, Dahlberg LL, Zwi AB. The world report on violence and health. The lancet. 2002;360(9339):1083-8.
14. ohn M Halphen J M, Carmel B Dyer M,FACP, AGSF. elder mistreatment. up to date. 2012.
15. Johnson SS, Paiva AL, Cummins CO, Johnson JL, Dyment SJ, Wright JA, et al. Transtheoretical model-based multiple behavior intervention for weight management: effectiveness on a population basis. Prev Med. 2008;46(3):238-46.
16. Laumann EO, Leitsch SA, Waite LJ. Elder mistreatment in the United States: Prevalence estimates from a nationally representative study. The Journals of Gerontology Series B: Psychological Sciences and Social Sciences. 2008;63(4):S248-S54.
17. Feltner C, Wallace I, Berkman N, Kistler CE, Middleton JC, Barclay C, et al. Screening for intimate partner violence, elder abuse, and abuse of vulnerable adults: evidence report and systematic review for the US Preventive Services Task Force. JAMA. 2018;320(16):1688-701.
18. Tolan P, Gorman-Smith D, Henry D. Family violence. Annu Rev Psychol. 2006;57:557-83.
19. Falloon IR. Handbook of behavioural family therapy: Routledge; 2015.
20. Baker AA. Granny battering. Nurs Mirror Midwives J. 1977;144(8):65-6.
21. Teresi JA, Burnes D, Skowron EA, Dutton MA, Mosqueda L, Lachs MS, et al. State of the science on prevention of elder abuse and lessons learned from child abuse and domestic violence prevention: Toward a conceptual framework for research. Journal of elder abuse & neglect. 2016;28(4-5):263-300.
22. Reis M, Nahmiash D. When seniors are abused: an intervention model. Gerontologist. 1995;35(5):666-71.
23. Biglan A. The need for a more effective science of cultural practices. The Behavior Analyst. 2016;39(1):97-107.
24. Biglan A. Translating what we know about the context of antisocial behavior into a lower prevalence of such behavior. Journal of Applied Behavior Analysis. 1995;28(4):479-92.
25. Dadds MR. Early intervention approach for children and families at risk for psychopathology. Comprehensive handbook of psychotherapy: Cognitive-behavioral approaches. 2002;2:51-72.
26. Holzer P, Higgins J, Bromfield L, Higgins D. The effectiveness of parent education and home visiting child maltreatment prevention programs. Australian Institute of Family Studies. 2006.
27. Ganser HG, Munzer A, Witt A, Plener PL, Muche R, Rosner R, et al. Effectiveness of manualized case management on utilization of evidence-based treatments for children and adolescents after maltreatment: A randomized controlled trial. Child Abuse Negl. 2017;67:371-82.
28. Hinsliff-Smith K, Feakes R, Whitworth G, Seymour J, Moghaddam N, Dening T, et al. What do we know about the application of the Mental Capacity Act (2005) in healthcare practice regarding decision-making for frail and older people? A systematic literature review. Health Soc Care Community. 2017;25(2):295-308.
29. Reigeluth CM. Instructional theory for education in the information age. Instructional-design theories and models: Building a common knowledge base. 2009;3:387-99.
30. Keller JM. First principles of motivation to learn and e3‐learning. Distance education. 2008;29(2):175-85.
31. Kern DE, Bass EB, Thomas PA, Howard DM. Curriculum development for medical education: a six step approach: JHU Press; 1998.
32. Thomas PA, Kern DE, Hughes MT, Chen BY. Curriculum development for medical education: a six-step approach: JHU Press; 2015.
33. Strijk JE, Proper KI, van der Beek AJ, van Mechelen W. The [email protected] Work Study. The systematic development of a lifestyle intervention to improve older workers' vitality and the design of a randomised controlled trial evaluating this intervention. BMC Public Health. 2009;9(1):408.
34. Oveisi S, Karimi R, Mahram M. Note From Iran: Self-Reported Elder Abuse in Qazvin, 2012. Journal of Elder Abuse & Neglect. 2014;26(3):337-40.
35. Khanlary Z, Maarefvand M, Heravi Karimoo M, Biglarian A. Study of the Effect of Social Work Intervention on the Elderly Abuse Reduction. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2016;10(4):102-11.
36. Perel-Levin S, Organization WH. Discussing screening for elder abuse at primary health care level by Silvia Perel-Levin. 2008.
37. Abdi A, Tarjoman A, Borji M. Prevalence of elder abuse in Iran: a Systematic review and meta-analysis. Asian Journal of Psychiatry. 2019;39:120-7.
38. Alon S, Berg-Warman A. Treatment and Prevention of Elder Abuse and Neglect: Where Knowledge and Practice Meet—A Model for Intervention to Prevent and Treat Elder Abuse in Israel. Journal of Elder Abuse & Neglect. 2014;26(2):150-71.
39. Bartholomew Eldredge LK, Markham CM, Ruiter RAC, Fernández ME, Kok G, Parcel GS. Planning health promotion programs: Jossey-Bass Inc.; 2016 2016.
40. Bartholomew LK, Parcel G, Kok G. Intervention Mapping Designing Theory and Evidence-Based Promotion Programs. MountainView, California: May¢ eld Publishing Company; 2001.
41. Kok G, Gottlieb NH, Peters G-JY, Mullen PD, Parcel GS, Ruiter RAC, et al. A taxonomy of behaviour change methods: an Intervention Mapping approach. Health Psychology Review. 2016;10(3):297-312.
42. Newman BM NP. Development through life. Cengage Learning; 2017 Apr 12.
43. Mouton CP, Rodabough RJ, Rovi SL, Brzyski RG, Katerndahl DA. Psychosocial effects of physical and verbal abuse in postmenopausal women. Ann Fam Med. 2010;8(3):206-13.
44. Corbi G, Grattagliano I, Sabbà C, Fiore G, Spina S, Ferrara N, et al. Elder abuse: perception and knowledge of the phenomenon by healthcare workers from two Italian hospitals. Internal and Emergency Medicine. 2019.
45. Dong X, Chang E-S, Wong E, Simon M. Perceived Effectiveness of Elder Abuse Interventions in Psychological Distress and the Design of Culturally Adapted Interventions: A Qualitative Study in the Chinese Community in Chicago. Journal of Aging Research. 2013;2013:9.
46. Russo A, Reginelli A, Pignatiello M, Cioce F, Mazzei G, Fabozzi O, et al. Imaging of Violence Against the Elderly and the Women. Seminars in Ultrasound, CT and MRI. 2019;40(1):18-24.
47. Kar HL. Acknowledging the victim to perpetrator trajectory: Integrating a mental health focused trauma-based approach into global violence programs. Aggression and Violent Behavior. 2018.
48. Heravi Karimoi M, Jadid Milani M, Faghihzadeh S. The effect of family counseling programs on prevention of psychological abuse of elderly women. Hayat. 2005;11(2):79-86.
49. Kwon S. Perceived discrimination, family and spousal relationships, and psychological distress among Asian Americans: Testing mediation and moderation effects. The Social Science Journal. 2019.
50. Morgan E, Johnson I, Sigler R. Public definitions and endorsement of the criminalization of elder abuse. Journal of Criminal Justice. 2006;34(3):275-83.