1. Ahn YH, Kim ES, Ham OK, Kim SH, Hwang SS, Chun SH, et al. Factors associated with the overuse or underuse of health care services among medical aid beneficiaries in Korea. J Community Health Nurs. 2011;28:190-203.
2. Kim J, Shon C. The effects of health coverage schemes on length of stay and preventable hospitalization in Seoul. Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2018;15.
3. Cho HW, Chu C. The story of Korean health insurance system. Osong Public Health Res Perspect. 2017;8:235-6.
4. Fry CE, Sommers BD. Effect of Medicaid expansion on health insurance coverage and access to care among adults with depression. Psychiatr Serv. 2018;69:1146-52.
5. Shin HW, Yeo NG. Current state and challenges of Medical Aid Programme. Health and Welfare Policy Forum. 2016;241:32-42.
6. Kim JH, Lee KS, Yoo KB, Park EC. The differences in health care utilization between Medical Aid and health insurance: a longitudinal study using propensity score matching. PLoS One. 2015;10:e0119939.
7. Shin SM, Kim MJ, Kim ES, Lee HW, Park CG, Kim HK. Medical Aid service overuse assessed by case managers in Korea. J Adv Nurs. 2010;66:2257-65.
8. Sommers BD, Blendon RJ, Orav EJ, Epstein AM. Changes in utilization and health among low-income adults after Medicaid expansion or expanded private insurance. JAMA Intern Med. 2016;176:1501-09.
9. Kim JH, Lee SG, Lee KS, Jang SI, Cho KH, Park EC. Impact of health insurance status changes on healthcare utilisation patterns: a longitudinal cohort study in South Korea. BMJ Open. 2016;6:e0095.
10. Oh J, Oh S. Nurse case managers' experiences on case management for long-term hospitalization in Korea. Asian Nurs Res. 2017;11:283-9.
11. Bodenmann P, Velonaki VS, Griffin JL, Baggio S, Iglesias K, Moschetti K, et al. Case management may reduce emergency department frequent use in a universal health coverage system: a randomized controlled trial. J Gen Intern Med. 2017;32:508-15.
12. Joo JY, Liu MF. Case management effectiveness in reducing hospital use: a systematic review. Int Nurs Rev. 2017;64:296-308.
13. Pickens G, Karaca Z, Cutler E, Dworsky M, Eibner C, Moore B, et al. Changes in hospital inpatient utilization following health care reform. Health Serv Res. 2018;53:2446-69.
14. Shin HS, Oh JJ. Case management for medical aid beneficiaries in Korea: findings from case-control study. Asian Nurs Res. 2014;8:274-81.
15. van der Heide I, Wang J, Droomers M, Spreeuwenberg P, Rademakers J, Uiters E. The relationship between health, education, and health literacy: results from the Dutch Adult Literacy and Life Skills Survey. J Health Commun. 2013;18:172-84.
16. Hammer BJ. Community-based case management for positive outcomes. Geriatr Nurs. 2001;22:271-5.
17. Corvol A, Dreier A, Prudhomm J, Thyrian JR, Hoffmann W, Somme D. Consequences of clinical case management for caregivers: a systematic review. Int J Geriatr Psychiatry. 2017;32:473-83.
18. Weintraub WS, Elliott D, Fanari Z, Ostertag-Stretch J, Muther A, Lynahan M, et al. The impact of care management information technology model on quality of care after coronary artery bypass surgery: "Bridging the Divides". Cardiovasc Revasc Med. 2018;19:106-11.