(1) Howlader N, Krapcho M, Neyman N. SEER Cancer Statistics Review 1975-1998.
(2) Olsen JH, Moller T, Anderson H, Langmark F, Sankila R, Tryggvadottir L, et al. Lifelong cancer incidence in 47,697 patients treated for childhood cancer in the Nordic countries. J Natl Cancer Inst 2009 Jun 3;101(11):806-813.
(3) Oeffinger KC, Mertens AC, Sklar CA, Kawashima T, Hudson MM, Meadows AT, et al. Chronic health conditions in adult survivors of childhood cancer. N Engl J Med 2006 Oct 12;355(15):1572-1582.
(4) Bhakta N, Liu Q, Ness KK, Baassiri M, Eissa H, Yeo F, et al. The cumulative burden of surviving childhood cancer: an initial report from the St Jude Lifetime Cohort Study (SJLIFE). Lancet 2017 Dec 9;390(10112):2569-2582.
(5) Oeffinger KC, Wallace WH. Barriers to follow-up care of survivors in the United States and the United Kingdom. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2006 Feb;46(2):135-142.
(6) Kadan-Lottick NS, Robison LL, Gurney JG, Neglia JP, Yasui Y, Hayashi R, et al. Childhood cancer survivors' knowledge about their past diagnosis and treatment: Childhood Cancer Survivor Study. JAMA 2002 Apr 10;287(14):1832-1839.
(7) Landier W, Bhatia S, Eshelman DA, Forte KJ, Sweeney T, Hester AL, et al. Development of risk-based guidelines for pediatric cancer survivors: the Children's Oncology Group Long-Term Follow-Up Guidelines from the Children's Oncology Group Late Effects Committee and Nursing Discipline. J Clin Oncol 2004 Dec 15;22(24):4979-4990.
(8) Krull KR, Annett RD, Pan Z, Ness KK, Nathan PC, Srivastava DK, et al. Neurocognitive functioning and health-related behaviours in adult survivors of childhood cancer: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study. Eur J Cancer 2011 Jun;47(9):1380-1388.
(9) Pålsson A, Malmstrom M, Follin C. Childhood leukaemia survivors' experiences of long-term follow-ups in an endocrine clinic - A focus-group study. Eur J Oncol Nurs 2017 Feb;26:19-26.
(10) Friedman DL, Freyer DR, Levitt GA. Models of care for survivors of childhood cancer. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2006 Feb;46(2):159-168.
(11) Absolom K, Greenfield D, Ross R, Horne B, Davies H, Glaser A, et al. Predictors of clinic satisfaction among adult survivors of childhood cancer. Eur J Cancer 2006 Jul;42(10):1421-1427.
(12) Cherven B, Mertens A, Meacham LR, Williamson R, Boring C, Wasilewski-Masker K. Knowledge and risk perception of late effects among childhood cancer survivors and parents before and after visiting a childhood cancer survivor clinic. J Pediatr Oncol Nurs 2014 Nov-Dec;31(6):339-349.
(13) Casillas J, Oeffinger KC, Hudson MM, Greenberg ML, Yeazel MW, Ness KK, et al. Identifying Predictors of Longitudinal Decline in the Level of Medical Care Received by Adult Survivors of Childhood Cancer: A Report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study. Health Serv Res 2015 Aug;50(4):1021-1042.
(14) Gibson F, Aslett H, Levitt G, Richardson A. Follow up after childhood cancer: A typology of young people’s health care need. Clinical Effectiveness in Nursing 2005;9(3-4):133.
(15) Earle E, Davies H, Greenfield D, Ross R, Eiser C. Follow-up care for childhood cancer survivors: a focus group analysis. Eur J Cancer. 2005;41(18):2882.
(16) Risling T, Martinez J, Young J, Thorp-Froslie N. Evaluating Patient Empowerment in Association With eHealth Technology: Scoping Review. J Med Internet Res 2017 Sep 29;19(9):e329.
(17) Petersson-Ahrholt M, Wiebe T, Hjorth L, Relander T, Linge HM. Development and Implementation of Survivorship Tools to Enable Medical Follow-Up After Childhood Cancer Treatment in Southern Sweden. JCO Clin Cancer Inform 2019 Jun;3:1-6.
(18) Wiebe T, Hjorth L, Marotta Kelly M, Linge HM, Garwicz S. A population based pediatric oncology registry in Southern Sweden: the BORISS registry. Eur J Epidemiol 2018 Nov;33(11):1125-1129.
(19) McClellan W, Klemp JR, Krebill H, Ryan R, Nelson EL, Panicker J, et al. Understanding the functional late effects and informational needs of adult survivors of childhood cancer. Oncol Nurs Forum 2013 May 1;40(3):254-262.
(20) Gund A, Ekman I, Lindecrantz K, Sjoqvist BA, Staaf EL, Thorneskold N. Design evaluation of a home-based telecare system for Chronic Heart Failure patients. Annu Int Conf IEEE Eng Med Biol Soc 2008;2008:5851-5854.
(21) Robinson C, Gund A, Sjoqvist BA, Bry K. Using telemedicine in the care of newborn infants after discharge from a neonatal intensive care unit reduced the need of hospital visits. Acta Paediatr 2016 Aug;105(8):902-909.
(22) Norman CD, Skinner HA. eHEALS: The eHealth Literacy Scale. J Med Internet Res 2006 Nov 14;8(4):e27.
(23) Krueger RA, Casey MA. Focus groups: a Practical guide for Applied Research. Thousand Oakes, CA: SAGE publications; 2009.
(24) Milne RA, Puts MT, Papadakos J, Le LW, Milne VC, Hope AJ, et al. Predictors of High eHealth Literacy in Primary Lung Cancer Survivors. J Cancer Educ 2015 Dec;30(4):685-692.
(25) Park H, Cormier E, Gordon G, Baeg J. Identifying Health Consumers' eHealth Literacy to Decrease Disparities in Accessing eHealth Information. Comput Inform Nurs. 2016;Feb;34((2)):71.
(26) Hsieh HF, Shannon SE. Three approaches to qualitative content analysis. Qual Health Res 2005 Nov;15(9):1277-1288.
(27) Hewitt M, Weiner S, Simone J editors. Childhood Cancer Survivorship: Improving Care and Quality of Life. Washington (DC): National Cancer Policy BoardInstitute of Medicine (US) and National Research Council (US); 2003.
(28) Lie HC, Mellblom AV, Brekke M, Finset A, Fossa SD, Kiserud CE, et al. Experiences with late effects-related care and preferences for long-term follow-up care among adult survivors of childhood lymphoma. Support Care Cancer 2017 Aug;25(8):2445-2454.
(29) Ramsay JM, Mann K, Kaul S, Zamora ER, Smits-Seemann RR, Kirchhoff AC. Follow-Up Care Provider Preferences of Adolescent and Young Adult Cancer Survivors. J Adolesc Young Adult Oncol 2018 Apr;7(2):204-209.
(30) Mayes J, Brown MC, Davies N, Skinner R. Health promotion and information provision during long-term follow-up for childhood cancer survivors: A service evaluation. Pediatr Hematol Oncol 2016 Sep;33(6):359-370.
(31) Knijnenburg SL, Kremer LC, van den Bos C, Braam KI, Jaspers MW. Health information needs of childhood cancer survivors and their family. Pediatr Blood Cancer 2010 Jan;54(1):123-127.
(32) Halwas N, Griebel L, Huebner J. eHealth literacy, Internet and eHealth service usage: a survey among cancer patients and their relatives. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 2017 Nov;143(11):2291-2299.
(33) Escoffery C. Gender Similarities and Differences for e-Health Behaviors Among U.S. Adults. Telemed J E Health 2018;May;24((5)):335.