2. Chiesa L, Nobile M, Arioli F, Britti D, Trutic N, Pavlovic R, Panseri S (2015) Determination of veterinary antibiotics in bovine urine by liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Food Chem 185, 7-15.
3. Guo T, Lou CL, Zhai WW, Tang XJ, Hashmi MZ, Murtaza R, Li Y, Liu XM, Xu JM (2018) Increased occurrence of heavy metals, antibiotics and resistance genes in surface soil after long-term application of manure. Sci Total Environ 635, 995-1003.
4. Heuer H, Schmitt H, Smalla K (2011) Antibiotic resistance gene spread due to manure application on agricultural fields. Curr Opin Microbiol 14, 236-243.
5. Liu YW, Feng Y, Cheng DM, Xue JM, Wakelin S, Li ZJ (2018) Dynamics of bacterial composition and the fate of antibiotic resistance genes and mobile genetic elements during the co-composting with gentamicin fermentation residue and lovastatin fermentation residue. Bioresource Technol 261, 249-256.
6. Janusch F, Scherz G, Mohring S A I, Hamscher G (2014) Determination of fluoroquinolones in chicken feces-A new liquid-liquid extraction method combined with LC-MS/MS. Environ Toxicol Phar 38: 792-799.
7. Cleary DW, Bishop AH, Zhang LH, Topp E, Wellington EMH, Gaze WH (2016) Long-term antibiotic exposure in soil is associated with changes in microbial community structure and prevalence of class 1 integrons. FEMS Microbiol Ecol 92, fiw159.
8. Jechalke S, Heuer H, Siemens J, Amelung W, Smalla K (2014) Fate and effects of veterinary antibiotics in soil. Trends Microbiol 22, 536-545.
9. Nordenholt RM, Goyne KW, Kremer RJ, Lin CH, Lerch RN, Veum KS (2016) Veterinary antibiotic effects on atrazine degradation and soil microorganisms. J Environ Qual 45, 565-575.
11. Cheng DM, Feng YY, Liu YW, Xue JM, Li JZ (2019) Dynamics of oxytetracycline, sulfamerazine, and ciprofloxacin and related antibiotic resistance genes during swine manure composting. J Environ Manage 274, 102-109.
12. He LY, Ying GG, Liu YS, Su HC, Chen J, Liu SS, Zhao JL (2016) Discharge of swine wastes risks water quality and food safety: antibiotics and antibiotic resistance genes from swine sources to the receiving environments. Environ Int 92-93, 210-219.
13. Sui QW, Meng XS, Wang R, Zhang JY, Yu DW, Chen MX, Wang YW, Wei YS (1028) Effects of endogenous inhibitors on the evolution of antibiotic resistance genes during high solid anaerobic digestion of swine manure. Bioresource Technol 270, 328-336.
14. Wu N, Qiao M, Zhang B, Cheng WD, Zhu YG (2010) Abundance and diversity of tetracycline resistance genes in soils adjacent to representative swine feedlots in china. Environ Technol 44, 6933-6939.
15. Zhu YG, Johnson TA, Su JQ, Qiao M, Guo GX, Stedtfeld RD, Hashsham SA, Tiedje JM (2013) Diverse and abundant antibiotic resistance genes in Chinese swine farms. P Natl Acad Sci USA 110, 3435-3440.
16. Fang H, Han L, Zhang H, Long Z, Cai L, Yu Y (2018) Dissemination of antibiotic resistance genes and human pathogenic bacteria from a pig feedlot to the surrounding stream and agricultural soils. J Hazard Mater, 357: 53-62.
17. Zhang YJ, Hu HW, Chen QL, Singh BK, Yan H, Chen DL, He JZ (2019) Transfer of antibiotic resistance from manure-amended soils to vegetable microbiomes. Environ Int, 130:104912.
18. Negreanu Y, Pasternak Z, Jurkevitch E, Cytryn E (2012) Impact of treated wastewater irrigation on antibiotic resistance in agricultural soils. Envir Sci Technol 46, 4800-4808.
19. Wang BY, Guo XH, Wang C, Ma JY, Niu FF, Zhang HF, Yang B, Liang WW, Han F, Jiang YQ (2015) Identification and characterization of plant-specific NAC gene family in canola (Brassica napusL.) reveal novel members involved in cell death. Plant Mol Biol 87, 395-411.
20. Wang J, Ben WW, Zhang Y, Yang M, Qiang ZM (2015) Effects of thermophilic composting on oxytetracycline, sulfamethazine, and their corresponding resistance genes in swine manure. Environ Sci Proc Imp 17, 1654-1660.
21. Wu XF, Wei YS, Zheng JX, Zhao X, Zhong WK (2011) The behavior of tetracyclines and their degradation products during swine manure composting. Bioresource Technol 102, 5924-5931.
22. Zhao JC, Sun XN, Awasthi MK, Wang Q, Ren XN, Li RH, Chen HY, Wang MJ, Liu T, Zhang ZQ (2018) Performance evaluation of gaseous emissions and Zn speciation during Zn-rich antibiotic manufacturing wastes and pig manure composting. Bioresource Technol 267, 688-695.
23. Ray P, Chen CQ, Knowlton KF, Pruden A, Xia K (2017) Fate and effect of antibiotics in beef and dairy manure during static and turned composting. J Environ Qual 46, 45-54.
25. Wallace JS, Garner E, Pruden A, Aga DS (2018) Occurrence and transformation of veterinary antibiotics and antibiotic resistance genes in dairy manure treated by advanced anaerobic digestion and conventional treatment methods. Environ Pollut 236, 764-772.
26. Selvam A, Xu DL, Zhao ZY, Wong JWC (2012) Fate of tetracycline, sulfonamide and fluoroquinolone resistance genes and the changes in bacterial diversity during composting of swine manure. Bioresource Technol 126, 383-390.
27. Li LX, Guo CS, Fan SS, Lv JP, Zhang Y, Xu Y, Xu J (2018) Dynamic transport of antibiotics and antibiotic resistance genes under different treatment processes in a typical pharmaceutical wastewater treatment plant. Environ Sci Pollut 25:30191–30198
28. Luo Y, Mao DQ, Rysz M, Zhou DX, Zhang HJ, Xu L, Alvarez PJJ (2010) Trends in antibiotic resistance genes occurrence in the Haihe River, China. Environ Sci Technol 44, 7220-7225.
29. Su JQ, Wei B, Ou-Yang WY, Huang FY, Zhao Y, Xu HJ, Zhu YG (2015) Antibiotic resistome and its association with bacterial communities during sewage sludge composting. Environ Sci Technol 49, 7356-7363.
30. Zhang RR, Gu J, Wang XJ, Li Y, Zhang KY, Yin YN, Zhang X (2018) Contributions of the microbial community and environmental variables to antibiotic resistance genes during co-composting with swine manure and cotton stalks. J Hazard Mater 358, 82-91.
31. Sun W, Gu J, Wang XJ, Qian X, Peng HL (2019) Solid-state anaerobic digestion facilitates the removal of antibiotic resistance genes and mobile genetic elements from cattle manure. Bioresource Technol 274, 287-295.
32. Ji XL, Shen QH, Liu F, Ma J, Xu G, Wang YL, Wu MH (2012) Antibiotic resistance gene abundances associated with antibiotics and heavy metals in animal manures and agricultural soils adjacent to feedlots in Shanghai, China. J Hazard Mater 235-236, 178-185.
33. Wolters B, Ding GC, Kreuzig R, Smalla K (2016) Full-scale mesophilic biogas plants using manure as C-source: bacterial community shifts along the process cause changes in the abundance of resistance genes and mobile genetic elements. FEMS Microbiol Ecol 92, fiv163.
34. Ezzariai A, Hafidi M, Khadra A, Aemig Q, El Felsa L, Barret M, Merlina G, Patureau D, Pinelli E (2018) Human and veterinary antibiotics during composting of sludge or manure: Global perspectives on persistence, degradation, and resistance genes. J Hazard Mater 359, 465-481.
35. Cheng GY, Hao HH, Xie SY, Wang X, Dai MH, Huang LL, Yuan ZH (2014) Antibiotic alternatives: the substitution of antibiotics in animal husbandry? Front Microbiol 5, 217.
38. Yu ZT, Michel FC, Hansen G, Wittum T, Morrison M (2005) Development and application of real-time PCR assays for quantification of genes encoding tetracycline resistance. Appl Environ Microbiol 71, 6926-6933.
39. Storteboom HN, Kim SC, Doesken KC, Carlson KH, Davis JG, Pruden A (2007) Response of antibiotics and resistance genes to high-intensity and low-intensity manure management. J Environ Qual 36, 1695-1703.
40. Hang W, Li HY, Gilbert JA, Li HB, Wu LH, Liu M, Wang LL, Zhou Q.S, Yuan JX, Zhang ZZ (2015) Housefly larva vermicomposting efficiently attenuates antibiotic resistance genes in swine manure, with concomitant bacterial population changes. Appl Environ Microbiol 81, 7668-7679.
41. Wang FH, Qiao M, Su JQ, Chen Z, Zhou X, Zhu YG (2014) High throughput profiling of antibiotic resistance genes in urban park soils with reclaimed water irrigation. Environ Sci Technol 48, 9079-9085.
42. Tien YC, Li B, Zhang T, Scott A, Murray R, Sabourin L, Marti R, Topp E (2017) Impact of dairy manure pre-application treatment on manure composition, soil dynamics of antibiotic resistance genes, and abundance of antibiotic-resistance genes on vegetables at harvest. Sci Total Environ 581, 32-39.
43. Sun W, Gu J, Wang X, Qian X, Peng H (2019) Solid-state anaerobic digestion facilitates the removal of antibiotic resistance genes and mobile genetic elements from cattle manure. Bioresource Technol 274: 287-295.
44. Chen QL, An, XL, Li, H, Su, JQ, Ma, YB, Zhu YG (2016) Long-term field application of sewage sludge increases the abundance of antibiotic resistance genes in soil. Environ Int 92-93, 1-10.
46. Huang P, Zhang Y, Xiao KP, Jiang F, Wang HC, Tang DZ, Liu D, Liu B, Liu YS, He X (2018) The chicken gut metagenome and the modulatory effects of plant-derived benzylisoquinoline alkaloids. Microbiome 6, 211
47. Zhang YJ, Li HC, Gu J, Qian X, Yin YN, Li Y, Zhang RR, Wang XJ (2016) Effects of adding different surfactants on antibiotic resistance genes and intI1 during chicken manure composting. Bioresource Technol 219, 545-551.
48. Sun W, Qian X, Gu J, Wang XJ, Zhang L, Guo AY (2017) Mechanisms and effects of arsanilic acid on antibiotic resistance genes and microbial communities during pig manure digestion. Bioresource Technol 234, 217-223.
49. Mohammadi NS, Mafakheri S, Abdali N, Barcena-Uribarri I, Tauch A, Benz R (2013) Identification and characterization of the channel-forming protein in the cell wall of Corynebacterium amycolatum. BBA-Biomembranes 1828, 2574-2582.
50. Lu LH, Zeng G, Fan CZ, Zhang JC, Chen AW, Chen M, Jiang M, Yuan YJ, Wu HP, Lai MY, He YB (2014) Diversity of Two-Domain Laccase-Like Multicopper Oxidase Genes in Streptomyces spp.: Identification of Genes Potentially Involved in Extracellular Activities and Lignocellulose Degradation during Composting of Agricultural Waste. Appl Environ Microbiol 80, 3305-3314.
51. Lv BY, Xing MY, Yang J, Zhang LB (2015) Pyrosequencing reveals bacterial community differences in composting and vermicomposting on the stabilization of mixed sewage sludge and cattle dung. Appl Microbiol Biot 99, 10703-10712.
52. Wang HX, Wang N, Wang B, Zhao Q, Fang H, Fu CW, Tang CX, Jiang F, Zhou Y, Chen Y, Jiang QW (2016) Antibiotics in drinking water in shanghai and their contribution to antibiotic exposure of school children. Environ Sci Technol 50, 2692-2699.