1 Tawara A. Intraocular pressure during hemodialysis. J UOEH. 2000;22:33–43.
2 Diaz-Couchoud P, Bordas FD, Garcia JRF, et al. Corneal disease in patients with chronic renal insufficiency undergoing hemodialysis. Cornea. 2001;20:695–702.
3 Charlton JF, Schwab IR, Stuchell R. Tear hyperosmolarity in renal dialysis patients asymptomatic for dry eye. Cornea. 1996;15:335–9.
4 Tomazzoli L, De Natale R, Lupo A, et al. Visual acuity disturbances in chronic renal failure. Ophthalmologica. 2000;214:403–5.
5 Aktaş Z, Özdek Ş, Asli Dinç U, et al. Alterations in ocular surface and corneal thickness in relation to metabolic control in patients with chronic renal failure. Nephrology. 2007;12:380–5.
6 Ravelli M, Scaroni P, Mombelloni S, et al. Acute visual disorders in patients on regular dialysis given desferrioxamine as a test. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 1990;5:945–9.
7 Niutta A, Spicci D, Barcaroli I. Fluoroangiographic findings in hemodialyzed patients. Ann Ophthalmol. 1993;25:375–80.
8 Dinc UA, Ozdek S, Aktas Z, et al. Changes in intraocular pressure, and corneal and retinal nerve fiber layer thickness during hemodialysis. Int Ophthalmol. 2010;30:337–40.
9 Tawara A, Kobata H, Fujisawa K, et al. Mechanism of intraocular pressure elevation during hemodialysis. Curr Eye Res. 1998;17:339–47.
10 Evans RD, Rosner M. Ocular abnormalities associated with advanced kidney disease and hemodialysis. Semin Dial. 2005;18:252–7.
11 Song WK, Ha SJ, Yeom HY, et al. Recurrent intraocular pressure elevation during hemodialysis in a patient with neovascular glaucoma. Korean J Ophthalmol. 2006;20:109–12.
12 Sati A, Jha A, Moulick P, et al. Corneal Endothelial Alterations in Chronic Renal Failure. Cornea. 2016;35:1320–5.
13 Levy J, Tovbin D, Lifshitz T, et al. Intraocular pressure during haemodialysis: A review. Eye. 2005;19:1249–56.
14 Austin JN, Klein M, Mishell J, et al. Intraocular pressures during high-flux hemodialysis. Ren Fail. 1990;12:109–12.
15 De Marchi S, Cecchin E, Tesio F. Intraocular pressure changes during hemodialysis: Prevention of excessive dialytic rise and development of severe metabolic acidosis following acetazolamide therapy. Ren Fail. 1989;11:117–24.
16 Minguela I, Andonegui J, Aurrekoetxea B, et al. Prevention of intraocular pressure elevations during hemodialysis. Am J Kidney Dis. 2000;36:197–8.
17 Leiba H, Oliver M, Shimshoni M, et al. Intraocular pressure fluctuations during regular hemodialysis and ultrafiltration. Acta Ophthalmol. 1990;68:320-2.
18 Hu J, Bui KM, Patel KH, et al. Effect of hemodialysis on intraocular pressure and ocular perfusion pressure. JAMA Ophthalmol. 2013;131:1525–31.
19 Tokuyama T, Ikeda T, Sato K. Effect of plasma colloid osmotic pressure on intraocular pressure during haemodialysis. Br J Ophthalmol. 1998;82:751–3.
20 Costagliola C, Mastropasqua L. The influence of hemodialysis on intraocular pressure: III. Aqueous humor dynamics and tissue hydration. Ann Ophthalmol. 1991;23:31–4.
21 Hojs R, Pahor D. Intraocular pressure in chronic renal failure patients treated with maintenance hemodialysis. Ophthalmologica. 1997;211:325–6.
22 Leiba H, Oliver M, Shimshoni M, et al. Intraocular pressure fluctuations during regular hemodialysis and ultrafiltration. Acta Ophthalmol. 1990;68:320–2.
23 Tovbin D, Belfair N, Shapira S, et al. High postdialysis urea rebound can predict intradialytic increase in intraocular pressure in dialysis patients with lowered intradialytic hemoconcentration. Nephron. 2002;90:181–7.
24. Jung JW, Yoon MH, Lee SW, Chin HS. Effect of hemodialysis (HD) on intraocular pressure, ocular surface, and macular change in patients with chronic renal failure: Effect of hemodialysis on the ophthalmologic findings. Graefe’s Arch Clin Exp Ophthalmol. 2013;251:153–62.
25. Diaz-Couchoud P, Bordas FD, Garcia JRF, Camps EM, Carceller A. Corneal disease in patients with chronic renal insufficiency undergoing hemodialysis. Cornea. 2001;20:695–702.
26. Damji KF, Munger R. Influence of Central Corneal Thickness on Applanation Intraocular Pressure. J Glaucoma. 2011;9:205–7.
27. Doughty MJ, Zaman ML. Human corneal thickness and its impact on intraocular pressure measures: A review and meta-analysis approach. Surv. Ophthalmol, 2000;44:367-408.
28. Stodtmeister R. Applanation tonometry and correction according to corneal thickness. Acta Ophthalmol Scand. 1998;76:319–24.
29. Shah S, Chatterjee A, Mathai M, Kelly SP, Kwartz J, Henson D, et al. Relationship between corneal thickness and measured intraocular pressure in a general ophthalmology clinic11The authors have no proprietary interest in the development or marketing of any pachymeter. Ophthalmology. 2003;106:2154–60.