1. ACOG Practice Bulletin No. 204: Fetal Growth Restriction. Obstetrics and gynecology 2019, 133(2):e97-e109.
2. Odibo AO, Goetzinger KR, Cahill AG, Odibo L, Macones GA: Combined sonographic testing index and prediction of adverse outcome in preterm fetal growth restriction. Am J Perinatol 2014, 31(2):139-144.
3. Blickstein I, Keith LG: Neonatal mortality rates among growth-discordant twins, classified according to the birth weight of the smaller twin. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2004, 190(1):170-174.
4. Bukowski R, Hansen NI, Willinger M, Reddy UM, Parker CB, Pinar H, Silver RM, Dudley DJ, Stoll BJ, Saade GR et al: Fetal growth and risk of stillbirth: a population-based case-control study. PLoS Med 2014, 11(4):e1001633.
5. Ankumah NA, Cantu J, Jauk V, Biggio J, Hauth J, Andrews W, Tita AT: Risk of adverse pregnancy outcomes in women with mild chronic hypertension before 20 weeks of gestation. Obstetrics and gynecology 2014, 123(5):966-972.
6. Bennett SN, Tita A, Owen J, Biggio JR, Harper LM: Assessing White's classification of pregestational diabetes in a contemporary diabetic population. Obstetrics and gynecology 2015, 125(5):1217-1223.
7. Lee AC, Katz J, Blencowe H, Cousens S, Kozuki N, Vogel JP, Adair L, Baqui AH, Bhutta ZA, Caulfield LE et al: National and regional estimates of term and preterm babies born small for gestational age in 138 low-income and middle-income countries in 2010. Lancet Glob Health 2013, 1(1):e26-36.
8. Mendez-Figueroa H, Truong VT, Pedroza C, Khan AM, Chauhan SP: Small-for-gestational-age infants among uncomplicated pregnancies at term: a secondary analysis of 9 Maternal-Fetal Medicine Units Network studies. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2016, 215(5):628.e621-628.e627.
9. Kalafat E, Morales-Rosello J, Thilaganathan B, Dhother J, Khalil A: Risk of neonatal care unit admission in small for gestational age fetuses at term: a prediction model and internal validation. J Matern Fetal Neonatal Med 2019, 32(14):2361-2368.
10. Chauhan SP, Rice MM, Grobman WA, Bailit J, Reddy UM, Wapner RJ, Varner MW, Thorp JM, Jr., Leveno KJ, Caritis SN et al: Neonatal Morbidity of Small- and Large-for-Gestational-Age Neonates Born at Term in Uncomplicated Pregnancies. Obstetrics and gynecology 2017, 130(3):511-519.
11. Rhoades JS, Rampersad RM, Tuuli MG, Macones GA, Cahill AG, Stout MJ: Delivery Outcomes after Term Induction of Labor in Small-for-Gestational Age Fetuses. Am J Perinatol 2017, 34(6):544-549.
12. Alexander GR, Kogan MD, Himes JH: 1994-1996 U.S. singleton birth weight percentiles for gestational age by race, Hispanic origin, and gender. Maternal and child health journal 1999, 3(4):225-231.
13. Madden JV, Flatley CJ, Kumar S: Term small-for-gestational-age infants from low-risk women are at significantly greater risk of adverse neonatal outcomes. American journal of obstetrics and gynecology 2018, 218(5):525.e521-525.e529.
14. Chauhan SP, Beydoun H, Chang E, Sandlin AT, Dahlke JD, Igwe E, Magann EF, Anderson KR, Abuhamad AZ, Ananth CV: Prenatal detection of fetal growth restriction in newborns classified as small for gestational age: correlates and risk of neonatal morbidity. Am J Perinatol 2014, 31(3):187-194.
15. Monier I, Blondel B, Ego A, Kaminiski M, Goffinet F, Zeitlin J: Poor effectiveness of antenatal detection of fetal growth restriction and consequences for obstetric management and neonatal outcomes: a French national study. BJOG 2015, 122(4):518-527.
16. Sovio U, White IR, Dacey A, Pasupathy D, Smith GCS: Screening for fetal growth restriction with universal third trimester ultrasonography in nulliparous women in the Pregnancy Outcome Prediction (POP) study: a prospective cohort study. Lancet 2015, 386(10008):2089-2097.
17. Fadigas C, Saiid Y, Gonzalez R, Poon LC, Nicolaides KH: Prediction of small-for-gestational-age neonates: screening by fetal biometry at 35-37 weeks. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2015, 45(5):559-565.
18. Bakalis S, Silva M, Akolekar R, Poon LC, Nicolaides KH: Prediction of small-for-gestational-age neonates: screening by fetal biometry at 30-34 weeks. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol 2015, 45(5):551-558.
19. Alfirevic Z, Stampalija T, Medley N: Fetal and umbilical Doppler ultrasound in normal pregnancy. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2015(4):CD001450.
20. Bricker L, Medley N, Pratt JJ: Routine ultrasound in late pregnancy (after 24 weeks' gestation). Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2015(6):CD001451.