(2)World Health Organization (2020). https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus2019/events-as-they-happen
(3) Coronavirus Disease (COVID19) (2019) People who are at Higher Risk for severe illness. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-at-higher-risk. html?
(4) COVID-19 and gastrointestinal symptoms. https://www.webmd.com/lung/covid19-digestive-symptoms
(5)Complications coronavirus can cause. https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-complications
(6) Long, B., Brady, W., Koyfman, A. and Gottlieb M. (2020) Cardiovascular complications in COVID-19. The American Journal of Emergency Medicine, DOI: 10.1016/j.ajem.2020.04.048
(7) Coronavirus: Kidney damage caused by COVID-19 Johns Hopkins Medicine. https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/conditions-and-diseases/coronavirus/coronavirus-kidney-damage-caused-by-covid19
(8) Carod-Artal FJ. Neurological complications of coronavirus and COVID-19.Rev Neurol 70 :311-322 DOI:10.33588/rn.7009.2020179
(9) Mao, L., Jin, H., Wang, M., Hu, Y., Chen, et l (2020) Neurologic Manifestations of Hospitalized Patients With Coronavirus Disease 2019 in Wuhan, China. JAMA Neural e201127
(10)Guillan-Barre syndrome Mayo clinic. https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/guillain-barre-syndrome/diagnosis-treatment/drc-20363006
(11)Casadevall A, Pirofski LA (2020) The convalescent sera option for containing COVID-19. J Clin Invest 130:1545–1548.
(12)Wang D, Hu B, Hu C, Zhu F, Liu X, et al. (2020) Clinical characteristics of 138 hospitalized patients with 2019 novel coronavirus-infected pneumonia in Wuhan, China. JAMA 323:1061–1069.
(13) Li YC, Bai WZ, Hashikawa T. (2020) The neuroinvasive potential of SARS-CoV2 may play a role in the respiratory failure of COVID-19 patients. J Med Virol 92:552–555.
(14)Krauer F, Riesen M, Reveiz L, Oladapo TO, Martinez-Vega R et al.(2017) Zika virus infection as a cause of congenital brain abnormalities and Guillain-barré syndrome: a systematic review. PLoS Med 14:e1002203.
(15) McGonagle D, Sharif K, O'Regan A, Bridgewood C, et al. (2020). The role of Cytokines including Interleukin-6 use in COVID-19 induced pneumonia and macrophage activation syndrome-Like Disease. Autoimmun Rev:102537.
(16)Qin C, Zhou L, Hu Z, Zhang S, Yang S, et al. (2020) Dysregulation of immune response in patients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China. Clin Infect Dis Epub claa248
(17)Mao L, Wang M, Chen S, He Q, Chang J, et al. (2020) Neurological manifestations of hospitalized patients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China: a retrospective case series study. medRxiv
(18)Sejvar J.J., Baughman A.L., Wise M., Morgan OW (2011) Population Incidence of Guillain-Barré syndrome: a systematic review and Meta-Analysis. Neuroepidemiology36:123–133.
(19) Jacobs B.C., Rothbarth P.H., van der Meché FG, Herbrink P, Schmitz PI, et al. (1998) The spectrum of antecedent infections in Guillain-Barré syndrome: A case-control study. Neurology. 51: 1110–1115. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
(20) Sahin AR, Erdogan A, Mutlu Agaoglu P, Dincri Y, Cakirci AY, et al. 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-Outbreak: A Review of the Current Literature. EJMO 2020;4(1):1-7.14.
(21) Kim J.E., Heo J.H., Ho Kim, Song S.H., Park S.S., Park T.H. Neurological complications during treatment of Middle East respiratory syndrome. J Clin Neurol. 2017;13(3):227–233