1. Zhang T, Wu Q, Zhang Z. Probable Pangolin Origin of SARS-CoV-2 Associated with the COVID-19 Outbreak. Current Biology. 2020.
2. Zhou F, Yu T, Du R, Fan G, Liu Y, Liu Z, et al. Clinical course and risk factors for mortality of adult inpatients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China: a retrospective cohort study. The Lancet. 2020.
3. Guan W-j, Ni Z-y, Hu Y, Liang W-h, Ou C-q, He J-x, et al. Clinical characteristics of coronavirus disease 2019 in China. New England Journal of Medicine. 2020.
4. Wang D, Hu B, Hu C, Zhu F, Liu X, Zhang J, et al. Clinical characteristics of 138 hospitalized patients with 2019 novel coronavirus–infected pneumonia in Wuhan, China. Jama. 2020.
5. Xu Z, Shi L, Wang Y, Zhang J, Huang L, Zhang C, et al. Pathological findings of COVID-19 associated with acute respiratory distress syndrome. The Lancet respiratory medicine. 2020.
6. Gu J, Han B, Wang J. COVID-19: Gastrointestinal Manifestations and Potential Fecal–Oral Transmission. Gastroenterology. 2020.
7. Guo T, Fan Y, Chen M, Wu X, Zhang L, He T, et al. Cardiovascular implications of fatal outcomes of patients with coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). JAMA cardiology. 2020.
8. Filatov A, Sharma P, Hindi F, Espinosa PS. Neurological complications of coronavirus disease (covid-19): encephalopathy. Cureus. 2020;12(3):e7352.
9. Muhammad S, Haasbach E, Kotchourko M, Strigli A, Krenz A, Ridder DA, et al. Influenza virus infection aggravates stroke outcome. Stroke. 2011;42(3):783-91.
10. Qin C, Zhou L, Hu Z, Zhang S, Yang S, Tao Y, et al. Dysregulation of immune response in patients with COVID-19 in Wuhan, China. China (February 17, 2020). 2020.
11. Zhang W, Zhao Y, Zhang F, Wang Q, Li T, Liu Z, et al. The use of anti-inflammatory drugs in the treatment of people with severe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19): The experience of clinical immunologists from China. Clinical Immunology. 2020:108393.
12. Muhammad S, Planz O, Schwaninger M. Increased plasma matrix metalloproteinase-9 levels contribute to intracerebral hemorrhage during thrombolysis after concomitant stroke and influenza infection. Cerebrovascular diseases extra. 2016;6(2):50-9.
13. Westover JB, Hickerson BT, Van Wettere AJ, Hurst BL, Kurz JP, Dagley A, et al. Vascular Leak and Hypercytokinemia Associated with Severe Fever with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome Virus Infection in Mice. Pathogens. 2019;8(4):158.
14. Hackenberg KA, Rajabzadeh-Oghaz H, Dreier R, Buchholz BA, Navid A, Rocke DM, et al. Collagen Turnover in Relation to Risk Factors and Hemodynamics in Human Intracranial Aneurysms. Stroke. 2020:STROKEAHA. 120.029335.
15. Huang C, Wang Y, Li X, Ren L, Zhao J, Hu Y, et al. Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China. The Lancet. 2020;395(10223):497-506.
16. Zhang H-F, Zhao M-G, Liang G-B, Yu C-Y, He W, Li Z-Q, et al. Dysregulation of CD4+ T cell subsets in intracranial aneurysm. DNA and cell biology. 2016;35(2):96-103.
17. Hasan D, Chalouhi N, Jabbour P, Hashimoto T. Macrophage imbalance (M1 vs. M2) and upregulation of mast cells in wall of ruptured human cerebral aneurysms: preliminary results. Journal of neuroinflammation. 2012;9(1):222.
18. Hasan D, Hashimoto T, Kung D, Macdonald RL, Winn HR, Heistad D. Upregulation of cyclooxygenase-2 (COX-2) and microsomal prostaglandin E2 synthase-1 (mPGES-1) in wall of ruptured human cerebral aneurysms: preliminary results. Stroke. 2012;43(7):1964-7.