1. Li, Q. et al. Early transmission dynamics in Wuhan, China, of novel coronavirus-infected pneumonia. N. Engl. J. Med.382, 1199–1207 (2020).
2. Zhu, N. et al. A novel coronavirus from patients with pneumonia in China, 2019. N. Engl. J. Med.382, 727–733 (2020).
3. Wang, D. et al. Clinical Characteristics of 138 Hospitalized Patients with 2019 Novel Coronavirus-Infected Pneumonia in Wuhan, China. JAMA - J. Am. Med. Assoc.323, 1061–1069 (2020).
4. Zhou, P. et al. A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin. Nature579, 270–273 (2020).
5. Gorbalenya, A. E. et al. The species and its viruses – a statement of the Coronavirus Study Group. Biorxiv (Cold Spring Harb. Lab. 1–15 (2020) doi:10.1101/2020.02.07.937862.
6. Hernández, J. C. & Ramzy, A. China Confirms New Coronavirus Spreads From Humans to Humans - The New York Times. The New York Times (2020).
7. Ji, W., Wang, W., Zhao, X., Zai, J. & Li, X. Cross-species transmission of the newly identified coronavirus 2019-nCoV. Journal of Medical Virology vol. 92 (2020).
8. Zhang, T., Wu, Q. & Zhang, Z. Pangolin homology associated with 2019-nCoV. bioRxiv 2020.02.19.950253 (2020) doi:10.1101/2020.02.19.950253.
9. Xie, P., Ma, W., Tang, H. & Liu, D. Severe COVID-19: A Review of Recent Progress With a Look Toward the Future. Front. Public Heal.8, 1–7 (2020).
10. Wang, C., Horby, P. W., Hayden, F. G. & Gao, G. F. A novel coronavirus outbreak of global health concern. Lancet395, 470–473 (2020).
11. Meo, S. A. et al. Biological and epidemiological trends in the prevalence and mortality due to outbreaks of novel coronavirus COVID-19. J. King Saud Univ. - Sci. (2020) doi:10.1016/j.jksus.2020.04.004.
12. WHO. WHO | WHO in emergencies. Who (2020).
13. WHO named novel Coronavirus pneumonia COVID_19.
14. Rothe, C. et al. Transmission of 2019-NCOV infection from an asymptomatic contact in Germany. N. Engl. J. Med.382, 970–971 (2020).
15. Guan, D. Clinical characteristics of 2019 novel coronavirus infection in China. 18, 515–520 (2020).
16. Li, X. et al. Clinical characteristics of 25 death cases with COVID-19: A retrospective review of medical records in a single medical center, Wuhan, China. Int. J. Infect. Dis.94, 128–132 (2020).
17. Yang, X. et al. Clinical course and outcomes of critically ill patients with SARS-CoV-2 pneumonia in Wuhan, China: a single-centered, retrospective, observational study. Lancet Respir. Med.8, 475–481 (2020).
18. Newsgroup, B. V. and D. Covid-19- a look at the latest global data.
19. Weiming T. , Huipeng L., G. M. The changing patter of COVID-19 in China: A tempo-geographic analysis of the SARS-CoV-2 epidemic. (2020).
20. Angeletti, S. et al. COVID-2019: The role of the nsp2 and nsp3 in its pathogenesis. J. Med. Virol.92, 584–588 (2020).
21. Ying-Hui Jin , Lin Cai , Zhen-Shun Cheng. A rapid advice guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) infected pneumonia (standard version). Pediatr. Integr.24, 69–70 (2020).
22. Zhang, L. & Liu, Y. Potential interventions for novel coronavirus in China: A systematic review. Journal of Medical Virology vol. 92 (2020).
23. Holshue, M. L. et al. First case of 2019 novel coronavirus in the United States. N. Engl. J. Med.382, 929–936 (2020).
24. Zhu, F.-C. et al. Safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of a recombinant adenovirus type-5 vectored COVID-19 vaccine: a dose-escalation, open-label, non-randomised, first-in-human trial. Lancet6736, 1–10 (2020).
25. an alliance of four European countries speeds up the development of COVID-19 vaccine.
26. Laing, T. The economic impact of the Coronavirus 2019 (Covid-2019): Implications for the mining industry. Extr. Ind. Soc.2019, (2020).
27. WHO. Strategy and Planning. Enterprise Security Architecture 167–168 (2020) doi:10.1201/b17776-11.
28. coviddata_coviddata_ Daily COVID-19 statistics by country, region, and city. Github https://github.com/coviddata/coviddata#csvs (2020).
29. covid-19-data_live at master · nytimes_covid-19-data. https://github.com/nytimes/covid-19-data.
30. World Health Organization. WHO Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) Dashboard. Covid-19 Dashboard 1–1 https://covid19.who.int/?gclid=CjwKCAjw5Ij2BRBdEiwA0Frc9T_Aqdps8l451uvP5utJvHZwFwM-65LegPzc_U0uYe2Cs58PZyb2CRoC_FIQAvD_BwE (2020).
31. Worldometer. Coronavirus Update (Live): Cases and Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic. Worldometers 1 https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/%0Ahttps://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/? (2020).
32. Wang, B., Shi, W. & Miao, Z. Confidence analysis of standard deviational ellipse and its extension into higher dimensional Euclidean space. PLoS One10, 1–17 (2015).