1. Yuji S., Roger Antabe, Kilian Nasung Atuoye, Joseph A. Braimah, Sylvester Z. Galaa, Luginaah I. Married women’s autonomy and post-delivery modern contraceptive use in the Democratic Republic of Congo. jornal of BMC Women's Health 2018;7(18:49).
2. Sadik A. Women Autonomy and the use of Antenatal and Delivery Services in Nigeria. MOJ Public Health. 2017;6(2):00161.
3. GDPC. Assessing the Role of Women’s Autonomy and Acceptability of Intimate Partner Violence on Maternal Health Care Utilization in 63 Low- and Middle-Income Countrie. HCI WORKING PAPER 2018;004.
4. Bhandari T. WOMEN’S AUTONOMY AND UTILIZATION OF MATERNAL HEALTH SERVICES IN KAPILVASTU DISTRICT NEPAL. 2015.
5. Mihiretu A. and Mengistu M. Health care decision making autonomy of women from rural districts of Southern Ethiopia. International Journal of Women’s Health. 2017;9.
6. Yohannes D. Women’s autonomy and reproductive health-care-seeking behavior in Ethiopia,. Women & Health. 2017.
7. Dabere N, Gebremariam A, Abera M, Setegn T, Deribe K. Factors associated with women’s autonomy regarding maternal and child health care utilization in Bale Zone: a community based cross-sectional study. BMC Women's Health. 2014.
8. Ghose B., Da Feng, Shangfeng Tang, Sanni Yaya, Zhifei He, Ogochukwu Udenigwe, et al. Women’s decision-making autonomy and utilisation of maternal healthcare services: results from the Bangladesh Demographic and Health Survey. BMJ Open. 2017.
9. sadik A. U. Women Autonomy and the Use of Antenatal and Delivery Services in Nigeria. MOJ Public Health. 2017 6(2).
10. Ramesh A. Effect of Women’s autonomy on maternal health service utilization in Nepal. BMC Women's Health. 2016(16):26.
11. Chima.V. Women autonomy and maternal healthcare services utilization among young ever-married women in Nigeria. International Journal of Nursing and Midwifery. 2018;10(6):62-73.
12. USAID. Women’s Empowerment and the Use of Antenatal Care Services in Southeast Asian Countries. DHS WORKING PAPERS. 2017 129.
13. WHO. The Global Strategy for Women’s, Children’s and Adolescents’ Health. 2016.
14. CSA, ICF. Ethiopia Demographic and Health Survey 2016: KeyIndicators Report. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, and Rockville, Maryland, USA. CSA and ICF. 2016.
15. Lee R, Kumar J, Al-Nimr A. Women’s Healthcare Decision-Making Autonomy by Wealth Quintile from Demographic and Health Surveys (DHS) in Sub-Saharan African Countries. Int J Womens Health Wellness. 2017;3(054):2474-1353.
16. Nkwantabisah EH. A correlational study on the relationship between peer mentoring support and novice nurse intent to stay in the field: Capella University; 2016.
17. Tiruneh FN, Chuang K-Y, Chuang Y-C. Women’s autonomy and maternal healthcare service utilization in Ethiopia. BMC health services research. 2017;17(1):1-12.
18. Deependra K. WOMAN’S AUTONOMY AND HUSBAND’S INVOLVEMENT IN MATERNAL HEALTH CARE UTILIZATION IN NEPAL. 2012.
19. Osamor P, Grady C. Women’s autonomy in health care decision-making in developing countries: a synthesis of the literature. International journal of women's health. 2016;8:191.
20. WHO. Fact sheets on sustainable development goals: health targets. 2018.
21. Umar AS. Does female education explain the disparity in the use of antenatal and natal services in Nigeria? Evidence from demographic and health survey data. African health sciences. 2017;17(2):391-9.
22. Alemayehu M, Meskele M. Health care decision making autonomy of women from rural districts of Southern Ethiopia: a community based cross-sectional study. International journal of women's health. 2017;9:213.
23. Wang H, Naghavi M, Allen C, Barber RM, Bhutta ZA, Carter A, et al. Global, regional, and national life expectancy, all-cause mortality, and cause-specific mortality for 249 causes of death, 1980–2015: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2015. The lancet. 2016;388(10053):1459-544.
24. Glover V, O'Donnell KJ, O'Connor TG, Fisher J. Prenatal maternal stress, fetal programming, and mechanisms underlying later psychopathology—a global perspective. Development and psychopathology. 2018;30(3):843-54.
25. Belay AD, Mengesha ZB, Woldegebriel MK, Gelaw YA. Married women’s decision making power on family planning use and associated factors in Mizan-Aman, South Ethiopia: a cross sectional study. BMC women's health. 2016;16(1):1-6.