1. IPCC data for eg Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) (2021) [https://www.ipcc.ch ]
2. Cheng J, Xu Z, Bambrick H, Su H, Tong S, Hu W: Heatwave and elderly mortality: An evaluation of death burden and health costs considering short-term mortality displacement. Environment international 2018, 115:334-342.
3. Coates L, Haynes K, O’brien J, McAneney J, De Oliveira FD: Exploring 167 years of vulnerability: an examination of extreme heat events in Australia 1844–2010. Environmental Science & Policy 2014, 42:33-44.
4. Forzieri G, Cescatti A, e Silva FB, Feyen L: Increasing risk over time of weather-related hazards to the European population: a data-driven prognostic study. The Lancet Planetary Health 2017, 1(5):e200-e208.
5. Mora C, Dousset B, Caldwell IR, Powell FE, Geronimo RC, Bielecki CR, Counsell CW, Dietrich BS, Johnston ET, Louis LV: Global risk of deadly heat. Nature climate change 2017, 7(7):501-506.
6. Royé D, Codesido R, Tobías A, Taracido M: Heat wave intensity and daily mortality in four of the largest cities of Spain. Environmental Research 2020, 182:109027.
7. Pachauri RK, Allen MR, Barros VR, Broome J, Cramer W, Christ R, Church JA, Clarke L, Dahe Q, Dasgupta P: Climate change 2014: synthesis report. Contribution of Working Groups I, II and III to the fifth assessment report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change: Ipcc; 2014.
8. Sheridan SC, Allen MJ: Changes in the frequency and intensity of extreme temperature events and human health concerns. Current Climate Change Reports 2015, 1(3):155-162.
9. Schleussner C-F, Pfleiderer P, Fischer EM: In the observational record half a degree matters. Nature Climate Change 2017, 7(7):460.
10. Robine J-M, Cheung SLK, Le Roy S, Van Oyen H, Griffiths C, Michel J-P, Herrmann FR: Death toll exceeded 70,000 in Europe during the summer of 2003. Comptes rendus biologies 2008, 331(2):171-178.
11. Filleul L, Cassadou S, Médina S, Fabres P, Lefranc A, Eilstein D, Le Tertre A, Pascal L, Chardon B, Blanchard M: The relation between temperature, ozone, and mortality in nine French cities during the heat wave of 2003. Environmental Health Perspectives 2006, 114(9):1344-1347.
12. Knowlton K, Rotkin-Ellman M, King G, Margolis HG, Smith D, Solomon G, Trent R, English P: The 2006 California heat wave: impacts on hospitalizations and emergency department visits. Environmental health perspectives 2009, 117(1):61-67.
13. Dole R, Hoerling M, Perlwitz J, Eischeid J, Pegion P, Zhang T, Quan XW, Xu T, Murray D: Was there a basis for anticipating the 2010 Russian heat wave? Geophysical Research Letters 2011, 38(6).
14. Azhar GS, Mavalankar D, Nori-Sarma A, Rajiva A, Dutta P, Jaiswal A, Sheffield P, Knowlton K, Hess JJ: Heat-related mortality in India: Excess all-cause mortality associated with the 2010 Ahmedabad heat wave. PLoS One 2014, 9(3):e91831.
15. Zeng W, Lao X, Rutherford S, Xu Y, Xu X, Lin H, Liu T, Luo Y, Xiao J, Hu M: The effect of heat waves on mortality and effect modifiers in four communities of Guangdong Province, China. Science of the Total Environment 2014, 482:214-221.
16. Sharafkhani R, Khanjani N, Bakhtiari B, Jahani Y, Entezarmahdi R: The effect of cold and heat waves on mortality in Urmia a cold region in the North West of Iran. Journal of Thermal Biology 2020, 94:102745.
17. Ahmadnezhad E HN, Ardalan A, Mahmoudi M, Yonesian M, Naddafi K, Mesdaghinia AR Excess mortality during heat waves, Tehran Iran: an ecological time-series study. 2013.
18. Basu R: High ambient temperature and mortality: a review of epidemiologic studies from 2001 to 2008. Environmental health 2009, 8(1):40.
19. Bell ML, O’neill MS, Ranjit N, Borja-Aburto VH, Cifuentes LA, Gouveia NC: Vulnerability to heat-related mortality in Latin America: a case-crossover study in Sao Paulo, Brazil, Santiago, Chile and Mexico City, Mexico. International journal of epidemiology 2008, 37(4):796-804.
20. Stocker TF, Qin D, Plattner G-K, Tignor MM, Allen SK, Boschung J, Nauels A, Xia Y, Bex V, Midgley PM: Climate Change 2013: The physical science basis. contribution of working group I to the fifth assessment report of IPCC the intergovernmental panel on climate change. In.: Cambridge University Press; 2014.
21. Field CB: Climate change 2014–Impacts, adaptation and vulnerability: Regional aspects: Cambridge University Press; 2014.
22. Meehl GA, Tebaldi C: More intense, more frequent, and longer lasting heat waves in the 21st century. Science 2004, 305(5686):994-997.
23. McMichael AJ, Wilkinson P, Kovats RS, Pattenden S, Hajat S, Armstrong B, Vajanapoom N, Niciu EM, Mahomed H, Kingkeow C: International study of temperature, heat and urban mortality: the ‘ISOTHURM’project. International journal of epidemiology 2008, 37(5):1121-1131.
24. Campbell S, Remenyi TA, White CJ, Johnston FH: Heatwave and health impact research: A global review. Health & place 2018, 53:210-218.
25. Aboubakri O, Khanjani N, Jahani Y, Bakhtiari B: Attributable risk of mortality associated with heat and heat waves: a time-series study in Kerman, Iran during 2005–2017. Journal of thermal biology 2019, 82:76-82.
26. Aboubakri O, Khanjani N, Jahani Y, Bakhtiari B: The impact of heat waves on mortality and years of life lost in a dry region of Iran (Kerman) during 2005–2017. International journal of biometeorology 2019, 63(9):1139-1149.
27. Nori-Sarma A, Anderson GB, Rajiva A, ShahAzhar G, Gupta P, Pednekar MS, Son J-Y, Peng RD, Bell ML: The impact of heat waves on mortality in Northwest India. Environmental research 2019, 176:108546.
28. Geographical and climatic features of Khuzestan province [http://khzmet.ir/image/climakh.pdf]
29. Dezful General information [http://www.dezful.ir/fa-IR/DouranPortal/4652/page/%D8%AA%D8%A7%D8%B1%DB%8C%D8%AE%DA%86%D9%87]
30. DEZFUL WEATHER AVERAGES SUMMARY [https://www.weatherbase.com/weather/weather.php3?s=59704&cityname=Dezful-Khuzestan-IranWEATHER ]
31. Aghababaeian H, Dastoorpoor M, Ghasemi A, Kiarsi M, Khanjani N, Ahvazi LA: Cardiovascular and respiratory emergency dispatch due to short-term exposure to ambient PM10 in Dezful, Iran. Journal of Cardiovascular and Thoracic Research 2019, 11(4):264.
32. Xu Z, FitzGerald G, Guo Y, Jalaludin B, Tong S: Impact of heatwave on mortality under different heatwave definitions: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Environment international 2016, 89:193-203.
33. Tong S, Wang XY, Barnett AG: Assessment of heat-related health impacts in Brisbane, Australia: comparison of different heatwave definitions. PloS one 2010, 5(8):e12155.
34. Beniston M, Diaz HF: The 2003 heat wave as an example of summers in a greenhouse climate? Observations and climate model simulations for Basel, Switzerland. Global and planetary change 2004, 44(1-4):73-81.
35. Tong S, FitzGerald G, Wang X-Y, Aitken P, Tippett V, Chen D, Wang X, Guo Y: Exploration of the health risk-based definition for heatwave: A multi-city study. Environmental research 2015, 142:696-702.
36. Gasparrini A, Armstrong B: The impact of heat waves on mortality. Epidemiology (Cambridge, Mass) 2011, 22(1):68.
37. Hajat S, Armstrong BG, Gouveia N, Wilkinson P: Mortality displacement of heat-related deaths: a comparison of Delhi, Sao Paulo, and London. Epidemiology 2005:613-620.
38. Hajat S, Armstrong B, Baccini M, Biggeri A, Bisanti L, Russo A, Paldy A, Menne B, Kosatsky T: Impact of high temperatures on mortality: is there an added heat wave effect? Epidemiology 2006:632-638.
39. Linares C, Diaz J, Tobías A, Carmona R, Mirón I: Impact of heat and cold waves on circulatory-cause and respiratory-cause mortality in Spain: 1975–2008. Stochastic environmental research and risk assessment 2015, 29(8):2037-2046.
40. Diniz FR, Gonçalves FLT, Sheridan S: Heat Wave and Elderly Mortality: Historical Analysis and Future Projection for Metropolitan Region of São Paulo, Brazil. Atmosphere 2020, 11(9):933.
41. Rooney C, McMichael AJ, Kovats RS, Coleman MP: Excess mortality in England and Wales, and in Greater London, during the 1995 heatwave. Journal of Epidemiology & Community Health 1998, 52(8):482-486.
42. Keatinge WR, Coleshaw SR, Easton JC, Cotter F, Mattock MB, Chelliah R: Increased platelet and red cell counts, blood viscosity, and plasma cholesterol levels during heat stress, and mortality from coronary and cerebral thrombosis. The American journal of medicine 1986, 81(5):795-800.
43. Lin Y-K, Ho T-J, Wang Y-C: Mortality risk associated with temperature and prolonged temperature extremes in elderly populations in Taiwan. Environmental research 2011, 111(8):1156-1163.
44. Yu W, Mengersen K, Hu W, Guo Y, Pan X, Tong S: Assessing the relationship between global warming and mortality: lag effects of temperature fluctuations by age and mortality categories. Environmental pollution 2011, 159(7):1789-1793.
45. Son J-Y, Lee J-T, Anderson GB, Bell ML: The impact of heat waves on mortality in seven major cities in Korea. Environmental health perspectives 2012, 120(4):566-571.
46. Basagaña X, Sartini C, Barrera-Gómez J, Dadvand P, Cunillera J, Ostro B, Sunyer J, Medina-Ramón M: Heat waves and cause-specific mortality at all ages. Epidemiology 2011:765-772.
47. Schifano P, Cappai G, De Sario M, Michelozzi P, Marino C, Bargagli AM, Perucci CA: Susceptibility to heat wave-related mortality: a follow-up study of a cohort of elderly in Rome. Environmental Health 2009, 8(1):50.
48. Cheng J, Xu Z, Bambrick H, Prescott V, Wang N, Zhang Y, Su H, Tong S, Hu W: Cardiorespiratory effects of heatwaves: A systematic review and meta-analysis of global epidemiological evidence. Environmental research 2019, 177:108610.
49. D'Ippoliti D, Michelozzi P, Marino C, De'Donato F, Menne B, Katsouyanni K, Kirchmayer U, Analitis A, Medina-Ramón M, Paldy A: The impact of heat waves on mortality in 9 European cities: results from the EuroHEAT project. Environmental Health 2010, 9(1):37.
50. Medina-Ramon M, Schwartz J: Temperature, temperature extremes, and mortality: a study of acclimatisation and effect modification in 50 US cities. Occupational and environmental medicine 2007, 64(12):827-833.
51. Vandentorren S, Bretin P, Zeghnoun A, Mandereau-Bruno L, Croisier A, Cochet C, Ribéron J, Siberan I, Declercq B, Ledrans M: August 2003 heat wave in France: risk factors for death of elderly people living at home. The European Journal of Public Health 2006, 16(6):583-591.
52. Lin H, Zhang Y, Xu Y, Xu X, Liu T, Luo Y, Xiao J, Wu W, Ma W: Temperature changes between neighboring days and mortality in summer: a distributed lag non-linear time series analysis. PloS one 2013, 8(6):e66403.