1. Ravens-Sieberer U. Measuring and monitoring quality-of-life in population surveys: still a challenge for public health research. Sozial- und Praventivmedizin. 2002; 47: 203-4.
2. Poder TG, Carrier N, Kouakou CRC. Quebec Health-Related Quality-of-Life Population Norms Using the EQ-5D-5L: Decomposition by Sociodemographic Data and Health Problems. Value Health. 2020; 23: 251-59.
3. Hołownia-Voloskova M, Tarbastaev A, Golicki D. Population norms of health-related quality of life in Moscow, Russia: the EQ-5D-5L-based survey. Qual Life Res. 2021; 30: 831-40.
4. Hopman WM, Towheed T, Anastassiades T, et al. Canadian normative data for the SF-36 health survey. Canadian Multicentre Osteoporosis Study Research Group. CMAJ : Canadian Medical Association journal = journal de l'Association medicale canadienne. 2000; 163: 265-71.
5. Carr AJ, Gibson B, Robinson PG. Measuring quality of life: Is quality of life determined by expectations or experience? BMJ (Clinical research ed). 2001; 322: 1240-3.
6. Feeny D, Furlong W, Boyle M, et al. Multi-attribute health status classification systems. Health Utilities Index. Pharmacoeconomics. 1995; 7: 490-502.
7. Brazier J, Roberts J, Deverill M. The estimation of a preference-based measure of health from the SF-36. Journal of health economics. 2002; 21: 271-92.
8. Chen PC, Kuo RN, Lai CK, et al. The relationship between smoking status and health-related quality of life among smokers who participated in a 1-year smoking cessation programme in Taiwan: a cohort study using the EQ-5D. Bmj Open. 2015; 5: e007249.
9. Cunillera O, Tresserras R, Rajmil L, et al. Discriminative capacity of the EQ-5D, SF-6D, and SF-12 as measures of health status in population health survey. Qual Life Res. 2010; 19: 853-64.
10. Devlin NJ, Brooks R. EQ-5D and the EuroQol Group: Past, Present and Future. Appl Health Econ Health Policy. 2017; 15: 127-37.
11. Feng Y, Devlin N, Herdman M. Assessing the health of the general population in England: how do the three- and five-level versions of EQ-5D compare? Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2015; 13: 171.
12. Nguyen LH, Tran BX, Hoang Le QN, et al. Quality of life profile of general Vietnamese population using EQ-5D-5L. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2017; 15: 199.
13. Luo N, Liu G, Li M, et al. Estimating an EQ-5D-5L Value Set for China. Value Health. 2017; 20: 662-69.
14. Xu RH, Cheung AWL, Wong EL. Examining the health-related quality of life using EQ-5D-5L in patients with four kinds of chronic diseases from specialist outpatient clinics in Hong Kong SAR, China. Patient Prefer Adherence. 2017; 11: 1565-72.
15. Liu L, Li S, Wang M, et al. Comparison of EQ-5D-5L health state utilities using four country-specific tariffs on a breast cancer patient sample in mainland China. Patient Prefer Adherence. 2017; 11: 1049-56.
16. Yang Z, Busschbach J, Liu G, et al. EQ-5D-5L norms for the urban Chinese population in China. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2018; 16: 210.
17. Luo N, Li M, Liu GG, et al. Developing the Chinese version of the new 5-level EQ-5D descriptive system: the response scaling approach. Qual Life Res. 2013; 22: 885-90.
18. Liu GG, Wu H, Li M, et al. Chinese time trade-off values for EQ-5D health states. Value Health. 2014; 17: 597-604.
19. Jia W. Obesity in China: its characteristics, diagnostic criteria, and implications. Frontiers of medicine. 2015; 9: 129-33.
20. Tierney M, Fraser A, Kennedy N. Criterion validity of the International Physical Activity Questionnaire Short Form (IPAQ-SF) for use in patients with rheumatoid arthritis: comparison with the SenseWear Armband. Physiotherapy. 2015; 101: 193-7.
21. Sun S, Chen J, Johannesson M, et al. Population health status in China: EQ-5D results, by age, sex and socio-economic status, from the National Health Services Survey 2008. Qual Life Res. 2011; 20: 309-20.
22. Li H, Wei X, Ma A, et al. Inequalities in health status among rural residents: EQ-5D findings from household survey China. International journal for equity in health. 2014; 13: 41.
23. Austin PC, Escobar M, Kopec JA. The use of the Tobit model for analyzing measures of health status. Qual Life Res. 2000; 9: 901-10.
24. Wong EL, Cheung AW, Wong AY, et al. Normative Profile of Health-Related Quality of Life for Hong Kong General Population Using Preference-Based Instrument EQ-5D-5L. Value Health. 2019; 22: 916-24.
25. Huang W, Yu H, Liu C, et al. Assessing Health-Related Quality of Life of Chinese Adults in Heilongjiang Using EQ-5D-3L. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2017; 14.
26. Ferreira LN, Ferreira PL, Ribeiro FP, et al. Comparing the performance of the EQ-5D-3L and the EQ-5D-5L in young Portuguese adults. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2016; 14: 89.
27. Shiroiwa T, Ikeda S, Noto S, et al. Comparison of Value Set Based on DCE and/or TTO Data: Scoring for EQ-5D-5L Health States in Japan. Value Health. 2016; 19: 648-54.
28. Augustovski F, Rey-Ares L, Irazola V, et al. An EQ-5D-5L value set based on Uruguayan population preferences. Qual Life Res. 2016; 25: 323-33.
29. Golicki D, Niewada M. EQ-5D-5L Polish population norms. Archives of medical science : AMS. 2017; 13: 191-200.
30. In: Szende A, Janssen B, Cabases J, eds., Self-Reported Population Health: An International Perspective based on EQ-5D. Dordrecht (NL): Springer
Copyright 2014, The Editor(s) (if applicable) and the Author(s). 2014.
31. McCaffrey N, Kaambwa B, Currow DC, et al. Health-related quality of life measured using the EQ-5D-5L: South Australian population norms. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2016; 14: 133.
32. Hinz A, Kohlmann T, Stöbel-Richter Y, et al. The quality of life questionnaire EQ-5D-5L: psychometric properties and normative values for the general German population. Qual Life Res. 2014; 23: 443-7.
33. Golicki D, Niewada M, Jakubczyk M, et al. Self-assessed health status in Poland: EQ-5D findings from the Polish valuation study. Polskie Archiwum Medycyny Wewnetrznej. 2010; 120: 276-81.
34. Luo N, Chew LH, Fong KY, et al. Validity and reliability of the EQ-5D self-report questionnaire in Chinese-speaking patients with rheumatic diseases in Singapore. Annals of the Academy of Medicine, Singapore. 2003; 32: 685-90.
35. Kontodimopoulos N, Pappa E, Niakas D, et al. Validity of the EuroQoL (EQ-5D) instrument in a Greek general population. Value Health. 2008; 11: 1162-9.
36. Zhang NJ, Guo M, Zheng X. China: awakening giant developing solutions to population aging. The Gerontologist. 2012; 52: 589-96.
37. Abdin E, Subramaniam M, Vaingankar JA, et al. Measuring health-related quality of life among adults in Singapore: population norms for the EQ-5D. Qual Life Res. 2013; 22: 2983-91.
38. Shiroiwa T, Fukuda T, Ikeda S, et al. Japanese population norms for preference-based measures: EQ-5D-3L, EQ-5D-5L, and SF-6D. Qual Life Res. 2016; 25: 707-19.
39. Mendis S, Davis S, Norrving B. Organizational update: the world health organization global status report on noncommunicable diseases 2014; one more landmark step in the combat against stroke and vascular disease. Stroke. 2015; 46: e121-2.
40. Rezaei S, Hajizadeh M, Kazemi A, et al. Determinants of health-related quality of life in Iranian adults: evidence from a cross-sectional study. Epidemiology and health. 2017; 39: e2017038.
41. Kularatna S, Whitty JA, Johnson NW, et al. EQ-5D-3L derived population norms for health related quality of life in Sri Lanka. Plos One. 2014; 9: e108434.
42. Health-related quality of life and psychological distress among cancer survivors in Southeast Asia: results from a longitudinal study in eight low- and middle-income countries. BMC medicine. 2017; 15: 10.
43. Grundy E, Holt G. The socioeconomic status of older adults: how should we measure it in studies of health inequalities? Journal of epidemiology and community health. 2001; 55: 895-904.
44. Singh-Manoux A, Clarke P, Marmot M. Multiple measures of socio-economic position and psychosocial health: proximal and distal measures. International journal of epidemiology. 2002; 31: 1192-9; discussion 99-200.
45. Wickrama KA, Lorenz FO, Conger RD, et al. Changes in family financial circumstances and the physical health of married and recently divorced mothers. Social science & medicine (1982). 2006; 63: 123-36.
46. Bull FC, Al-Ansari SS, Biddle S, et al. World Health Organization 2020 guidelines on physical activity and sedentary behaviour. British journal of sports medicine. 2020; 54: 1451-62.
47. Choi D, Ota S, Watanuki S. Does cigarette smoking relieve stress? Evidence from the event-related potential (ERP). Int J Psychophysiol. 2015; 98: 470-6.
48. van den Berg B. Sf-6d population norms. Health Econ. 2012; 21: 1508-12.