1. ENT UK. Aerosol Generating Procedures (AGPs) within the ENT clinic [Internet]. www.entuk.org. 2020. Available from: https://www.entuk.org/aerosol-generating-procedures-agps-within-ent-clinic
2. RCSLT. Speech and language therapist-led endoscopic procedures in the COVID-19 pandemic [Internet]. https://www.britishlaryngological.org/. 2020 [cited 2021 Feb 13]. Available from: https://www.britishlaryngological.org/sites/default/files/RCSLT%20COVID-19%20SLT-led%20endoscopic%20procedureguidance_FINAL%20%282%29.PDF
3. Wang J, Du G. COVID-19 may transmit through aerosol. Ir J Med Sci. 2020 Nov;189(4):1143-1144. doi: 10.1007/s11845-020-02218-2. Epub 2020 Mar 24. PMID: 32212099; PMCID: PMC7094991.
4. Wilson NM, Norton A, Young FP, Collins DW. Airborne transmission of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus‐2 to healthcare workers: a narrative review. Anaesthesia. 2020 May 8;75(8).
5. Bolton L, Mills C, Wallace S, Brady MC. Aerosol generating procedures, dysphagia assessment and COVID‐19: A rapid review. International Journal of Language & Communication Disorders. 2020 Jun;55(4):629–36.
6.Workman AD, Jafari A, Welling DB, Varvares MA, Gray ST, Holbrook EH, et al. Airborne Aerosol Generation During Endonasal Procedures in the Era of COVID-19: Risks and Recommendations. Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery [Internet]. 2020 May 26 [cited 2021 Apr 1];163(3):465–70. Available from: https://www.entnet.org/sites/default/files/uploads/bleier2_airborne_aerosol_generation_during_endonasal_procedures_in_the_era_of_covid-19.pdf
7. RCSLT. Speech and language therapy Endoscopic Evaluation of the Larynx for clinical voice disorders. [Internet]. rcslt.org. 2020 [cited 2021 Feb 12]. Available from: https://www.rcslt.org/members/clinical- guidance/voice/voice-guidance/endoscopic-evaluation-of-the-larynx
8. RCSLT. Dysphagia - learning [Internet]. RCSLT. 2020 [cited 2021 Feb 13]. Available from: https://www.rcslt.org/members/clinical-guidance/dysphagia/dysphagia-learning
9. RCSLT. Position Paper Speech and language therapy in Adult Respiratory Care [Internet]. RCSLT.org. 2020 [cited 2021 Feb 13]. Available from: https://www.rcslt.org/wp-content/uploads/media/Project/RCSLT/adults-with-respiratory-care.pdf?la=en&hash=9FF083DABCA70BFDE2C89D5CDCA6D01786474EE4
10. CEORL-HNS. CEORL-HNS Statement [Internet]. www.ceorlhns.org. 2020 [cited 2021 Apr 1]. Available from: https://www.ceorlhns.org/covid-19/ceorl-hns-statement
11. Brewster DJ, Chrimes N, Do TB, Fraser K, Groombridge CJ, Higgs A, et al. Consensus statement: Safe Airway Society principles of airway management and tracheal intubation specific to the COVID‐19 adult patient group. The Medical Journal of Australia [Internet]. 2020 May 5 [cited 2020 Aug 24];212(10):472–81. Available from: https://www.mja.com.au/journal/2020/212/10/consensus-statement-safe-airway-society-principles-airway-management-and-0
12. De Luca P, Scarpa A, Ralli M, De Vincentiis M, Cassandro E, Chiarella G, et al. Nasal, pharyngeal and laryngeal endoscopy procedures during COVID-19 pandemic: available recommendations from national and international societies. European Archives of Oto-Rhino-Laryngology [Internet]. 2020 May 6 [cited 2021 Apr 1];1–3. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7202461/
13. Eysenbach G. Improving the Quality of Web Surveys: The Checklist for Reporting Results of Internet E-Surveys (CHERRIES). Journal of Medical Internet Research. 2004 Sep 29;6(3):e34.
14. SurveyMonkey Inc, San Mateo, California USA [Internet]. 2020 [cited 2021 Feb 12]. Available from: www.surveymonkey.com
15. MAHL C, MELO LRS de, ALMEIDA MHA, CARVALHO CS, SANTOS LLS, NUNES PS, et al. Delay in head and neck cancer care during the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on health outcomes. Brazilian Oral Research. 2020;34.
16. Hanna TP, King WD, Thibodeau S, Jalink M, Paulin GA, Harvey-Jones E, et al. Mortality due to cancer treatment delay: systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ [Internet]. 2020 Nov 4;371. Available from: https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4087
17. COVIDSurg Collaborative. Head and neck cancer surgery during the COVID‐19 pandemic: An international, multicenter, observational cohort study. Cancer. 2020 Dec 21;
18. Public Health England. Independent High Risk AGP Panel Summary of recommendations arising from evidence reviews to date [Internet]. GOV.UK. 2020 [cited 2021 Feb 13]. Available from: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/independent-high-risk-agp-panel-summary-of-recommendations/independent-high-risk-agp-panel-summary-of-recommendations-arising-from-evidence-reviews-to-date
19. Independent High Risk AGP Panel. Independent High Risk AGP Panel systematic review: background paper [Internet]. ; 2021 [cited 2021 Apr 18]. Available from: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/951192/Independent_High_Risk_AGP_Panel_systematic_review_background_paper.pdf
20.European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Seasonal influenza - Annual Epidemiological Report for 2019–2020 [Internet]. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. 2020 [cited 2021 Apr 1]. Available from: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/publications-data/seasonal-influenza-annual-epidemiological-report-2019-2020
21.Zhu N, Zhang D, Wang W, Li X, Yang B, Song J, et al. A Novel Coronavirus from Patients with Pneumonia in China, 2019. New England Journal of Medicine. 2020 Jan 24;382(8).
22. WHO. Virus origin / Origins of the SARS-CoV-2 virus [Internet]. www.who.int. 2020. Available from: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus/origins-of-the-virus
23. Arshad Ali S, Baloch M, Ahmed N, Arshad Ali A, Iqbal A. The outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)—An emerging global health threat. Journal of Infection and Public Health. 2020 Mar;
24.van Oosterhout C, Hall N, Ly H, Tyler KM. COVID-19 evolution during the pandemic – Implications of new SARS-CoV-2 variants on disease control and public health policies. Virulence. 2021 Jan 1;12(1):507–8.
25.Xu S, Li Y. Beware of the second wave of COVID-19. The Lancet [Internet]. 2020 Apr; Availablefrom: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30845-X/fulltext
26. Leung K, Wu JT, Liu D, Leung GM. First-wave COVID-19 transmissibility and severity in China outside Hubei after control measures, and second-wave scenario planning: a modelling impact assessment. The Lancet. 2020 Apr;
27. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Epidemiology of COVID-19 [Internet]. European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. 2020. Available from: https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/en/covid-19/latest-evidence/epidemiology
28. McKibbin WJ, Fernando R. The Global Macroeconomic Impacts of COVID-19: Seven Scenarios. SSRN Electronic Journal. 2020;
29. Rosen B, Waitzberg R, Israeli A. Israel’s rapid rollout of vaccinations for COVID-19. Israel Journal of Health Policy Research. 2021 Jan 26;10(1).
30. Khariwala SS, Weinreich HM, McCoul ED, Graboyes E, Francis DO, BaldassariC, et al. Leveraging COVID-19–Inspired Changes to Advance Otolaryngology—Here to Stay. JAMA Otolaryngology–Head & Neck Surgery. 2020 Jul 1;146(7):605.
31. Axon, ATR, Beilenhoff, U, Bramble, MG, Ghosh, S, Kruse, A, McDonnell, GE, Neumann, C,Rey, J-F, Spencer, K.European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) Guidelines:Variant Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (vCJD) and Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Endoscopy 2001; 33(12): 1070-80