1. Grebely J, Dore GJ: What is killing people with hepatitis C virus infection? Semin Liver Dis 2011, 31:331-339.
2. Thein HH, Yi Q, Dore GJ, Krahn MD: Estimation of stage-specific fibrosis progression rates in chronic hepatitis C virus infection: a meta-analysis and meta-regression. Hepatology 2008, 48:418-431.
3. Butt AA, Yan P, Lo Re V, 3rd, Rimland D, Goetz MB, Leaf D, Freiberg MS, Klein MB, Justice AC, Sherman KE: Liver fibrosis progression in hepatitis C virus infection after seroconversion. JAMA Intern Med 2015, 175:178-185.
4. China NBoSo: China's statistics yearbook 2017. (Press CS ed. Beijing 2017.
5. Razavi H, Waked I, Sarrazin C, Myers RP, Idilman R, Calinas F, Vogel W, Mendes Correa MC, Hezode C, Lazaro P, et al: The present and future disease burden of hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection with today's treatment paradigm. J Viral Hepat 2014, 21 Suppl 1:34-59.
6. Mathurin P: HCV burden in Europe and the possible impact of current treatment. Dig Liver Dis 2013, 45 Suppl 5:S314-317.
7. Mitchell AE, Colvin HM, Palmer Beasley R: Institute of Medicine recommendations for the prevention and control of hepatitis B and C. Hepatology 2010, 51:729-733.
8. Papatheodoridis G, Thomas HC, Golna C, Bernardi M, Carballo M, Cornberg M, Dalekos G, Degertekin B, Dourakis S, Flisiak R, et al: Addressing barriers to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of hepatitis B and C in the face of persisting fiscal constraints in Europe: report from a high level conference. J Viral Hepat 2016, 23 Suppl 1:1-12.
9. EASL Clinical Practice Guidelines: management of hepatitis C virus infection. J Hepatol 2014, 60:392-420.
10. Easterbrook PJ: Who to test and how to test for chronic hepatitis C infection - 2016 WHO testing guidance for low- and middle-income countries. J Hepatol 2016, 65:S46-s66.
11. de Vos AS, Prins M, Kretzschmar ME: Hepatitis C virus treatment as prevention among injecting drug users: who should we cure first? Addiction 2015, 110:975-983.
12. Hellard M, Rolls DA, Sacks-Davis R, Robins G, Pattison P, Higgs P, Aitken C, McBryde E: The impact of injecting networks on hepatitis C transmission and treatment in people who inject drugs. Hepatology 2014, 60:1861-1870.
13. Martin NK, Hickman M, Hutchinson SJ, Goldberg DJ, Vickerman P: Combination interventions to prevent HCV transmission among people who inject drugs: modeling the impact of antiviral treatment, needle and syringe programs, and opiate substitution therapy. Clin Infect Dis 2013, 57 Suppl 2:S39-45.
14. Martin NK, Vickerman P, Grebely J, Hellard M, Hutchinson SJ, Lima VD, Foster GR, Dillon JF, Goldberg DJ, Dore GJ, Hickman M: Hepatitis C virus treatment for prevention among people who inject drugs: Modeling treatment scale-up in the age of direct-acting antivirals. Hepatology 2013, 58:1598-1609.
15. Han R ZJ: PIN19 - A COST COMPARISON OF TREATING CHRONIC HEPATITIS C PATIENTS WITH SOFOSBUVIR-BASED REGIMENS. Value in Health 2018, 21:S224.
16. Han R ZJ: PIN11 -Comparison of clinical burden of hcv infection between asia and europe: an overview of systematic review. In ISPOR Asia Pacific 2018. Tokyo, Japan: Elsevier; 2018.
17. Hofstraat SHI, Falla AM, Duffell EF, Hahne SJM, Amato-Gauci AJ, Veldhuijzen IK, Tavoschi L: Current prevalence of chronic hepatitis B and C virus infection in the general population, blood donors and pregnant women in the EU/EEA: a systematic review. Epidemiol Infect 2017, 145:2873-2885.
18. Falla AM, Hofstraat SHI, Duffell E, Hahne SJM, Tavoschi L, Veldhuijzen IK: Hepatitis B/C in the countries of the EU/EEA: a systematic review of the prevalence among at-risk groups. BMC Infect Dis 2018, 18:79.
19. Hope VD, Eramova I, Capurro D, Donoghoe MC: Prevalence and estimation of hepatitis B and C infections in the WHO European Region: a review of data focusing on the countries outside the European Union and the European Free Trade Association. Epidemiol Infect 2014, 142:270-286.