1. Unaids. Global HIV and AIDS statistics 2019 Fact sheet. Global HIV and AIDs ststistics, World AIDS day 2019 Fact Sheet. 2019;1(June):1-6.
2. Wang H, Wolock TM, Carter A, Nguyen G, Kyu HH, Gakidou E, et al. Erratum: Estimates of global, regional, and national incidence, prevalence, and mortality of HIV, 1980-2015: The Global Burden of Disease Study 2015 (The Lancet HIV (2016) 3 (e361-e387) PII: S235230181630087X. 2016;3(9):e408.
3. Kharsany AB, Karim QA. HIV infection and AIDS in sub-Saharan Africa: current status, challenges and opportunities. The open AIDS journal. 2016;10:34.
4. Alliance IA. Young people , HIV and AIDS The medical advances that have transformed HIV treatment have yet to alter the stark reality for young people, particularly in low to. 2016 [Available from: https://www.avert.org/.
5. Who, Unaids. Who, Unaids Statement on Hiv Testing Services: New Opportunities and Ongoing Challenges. 2017:1-8.
6. Erena AN, Shen G, Lei P. Factors affecting HIV counselling and testing among Ethiopian women aged 15-49. BMC Infectious Diseases. 2019;19(1):1-12.
7. Idele P, Gillespie A, Porth T, Suzuki C, Mahy M, Kasedde S, et al. Epidemiology of HIV and AIDS Among Adolescents 2014 [S144-S53]. Available from: http://content.wkhealth.com/linkback/openurl?sid=WKPTLP:landingpage&an=00126334-201407011-00002.
8. Mafigiri R, Matovu JK, Makumbi FE, Ndyanabo A, Nabukalu D, Sakor M, et al. HIV prevalence and uptake of HIV/AIDS services among youths (15–24 Years) in fishing and neighboring communities of Kasensero, Rakai District, South Western Uganda 2017 [1-10]. Available from: https://bmcpublichealth.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12889-017-4166-2.
9. Agamlor E, Pencille L, Lutala P, Akoku DA, Tarkang E. Uptake of hiv testing and counseling among tertiary institution students in the hohoe municipality, ghana. Journal of Public Health in Africa. 2019;10(2):95-100.
10. World YR. HIV / AIDS and YOUNG People. 2003.
11. Asaolu IO, Gunn JK, Center KE, Koss MP, Iwelunmor JI, Ehiri JE. Predictors of HIV Testing among Youth in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Cross-Sectional Study 2016 [e0164052]. Available from: https://dx.plos.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0164052.
12. Vieira N, Rasmussen DN, Oliveira I, Gomes A, Aaby P, Wejse C, et al. Awareness, attitudes and perceptions regarding HIV and PMTCT amongst pregnant women in Guinea-Bissau- a qualitative study. BMC Women's Health. 2017;17(1):1-11.
13. Programme NASC. L2Tr 90-90-90 Ghana Campaign. 2016(July 2016):1-20.
14. Khawcharoenporn T, Mongkolkaewsub S, Naijitra C, Khonphiern W. HIV risk , risk perception and uptake of HIV testing and counseling among youth men who have sex with men attending a gay sauna. AIDS Research and Therapy. 2019:1-11.
15. Kwapong GD, Boateng D, Agyei-Baffour P, Addy EA. Health service barriers to HIV testing and counseling among pregnant women attending Antenatal Clinic; A cross-sectional study. BMC Health Services Research. 2014;14(1):1-10.
16. Oppong Asante K. HIV/AIDS knowledge and uptake of HIV counselling and testing among undergraduate private university students in Accra, Ghana: Reproductive Health; 2013 .
17. Assembly. KSD. Program Based Estimates, Composite budget for 2019-2022. 2019 [p-2].
18. Kaai S, Bullock S, Burchell AN, Major C. Factors that affect HIV testing and counseling services among heterosexuals in Canada and the United Kingdom: An integrated review: Elsevier Ireland Ltd; 2012 [4-15]. Available from: https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0738399111005957.
19. Ssebunya RN, Wanyenze RK, Namale L, Lukolyo H, Kisitu GP, Nahirya-Ntege P, et al. Prevalence and correlates of HIV testing among adolescents 10-19 years in a post-conflict pastoralist community of Karamoja region, Uganda. BMC Public Health. 2018;18(1):1-8.
20. Akuffo KO, Asare AK, Sewpaul R, Dukhi N, Kumah DB, Agyei-Manu E, et al. Eye care utilization among diabetics in the South African National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (SANHANES-1): a cross-sectional study. BMC Res Notes. 2020;13(1):407.
21. Peltzer K, Matseke G. Determinants of HIV testing among young people aged 18–24 years in South Africa 2013 [1012-20]. Available from: http://www.ajol.info/index.php/ahs/article/view/100856.
22. Kirakoya-Samadoulougou F, Jean K, Maheu-Giroux M. Uptake of HIV testing in Burkina Faso: an assessment of individual and community-level determinants. BMC Public Health. 2017;17(1):1-11.
23. Djan D. Factors Affecting the Attitude of Young People towards HIV Testing Uptake in Rural Ghana 2018 [10-5]. Available from: http://hiv.imedpub.com/factors-affecting-the-attitude-of-young-people-towards-hiv-testing-uptake-in-rural-ghana.php?aid=23148.
24. Nwaozuru U, Iwelunmor J, Ong JJ, Salah S, Obiezu-Umeh C, Ezechi O, et al. Preferences for HIV testing services among young people in Nigeria. BMC Health Services Research. 2019;19(1):1003
25. Mandiwa C, Namondwe BJ. Uptake and correlates of HIV testing among men in Malawi: evidence from a national population–based household survey 2019 [1-8]. Available from: https://bmchealthservres.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12913-019-4031-3.
26. Ameyaw EO. Factors Affecting The Uptake Of HIV Testing And Counselling Among The Youth In The Sefwi Wiawso Municipality. The Open AIDS Journal. 2018;10(6):34-8.
27. Kurth AE, Lally MA, Choko AT, Inwani IW, Fortenberry JD. HIV testing and linkage to services for youth. 2015;18:19433.
28. Gadegbeku C, Saka R, Mensah B. Attitude of the Youth towards Voluntary Counseling and Testing (VCT) of HIV/AIDS in Accra, Ghana. Journal Biology, Agriculture Healthcare. 2013;3(11).
29. Mohlabane N, Tutshana B, Peltzer K. Barriers and facilitators associated with HIV testing uptake in South African health facilities offering HIV Counselling and Testing. Health SA Gesondheid.21:86-95.