1. Desforges M, Le Coupanec A, Dubeau P, Bourgouin A, Lajoie L, Dubé M, et al. Human Coronaviruses and Other Respiratory Viruses: Underestimated Opportunistic Pathogens of the Central Nervous System? Viruses [Internet]. 2020 Jan [cited 2020 Aug 3];12(1):14. Available from: https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/12/1/14
2. WHO. Coronavirus [Internet]. [cited 2021 Oct 17]. Available from: https://www.who.int/westernpacific/health-topics/coronavirus
3. Rajkumar RP. COVID-19 and mental health: A review of the existing literature. Asian J Psychiatr [Internet]. 2020 Aug [cited 2020 Aug 3];52:102066. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7151415/
4. Holmes EA, O’Connor RC, Perry VH, Tracey I, Wessely S, Arseneault L, et al. Multidisciplinary research priorities for the COVID-19 pandemic: a call for action for mental health science. Lancet Psychiatry. 2020;7(6):547–60.
5. Rogers JP, Chesney E, Oliver D, Pollak TA, McGuire P, Fusar-Poli P, et al. Psychiatric and neuropsychiatric presentations associated with severe coronavirus infections: a systematic review and meta-analysis with comparison to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Lancet Psychiatry [Internet]. 2020 Jul 1 [cited 2020 Aug 3];7(7):611–27. Available from: http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2215036620302030
6. Brooks SK, Webster RK, Smith LE, Woodland L, Wessely S, Greenberg N, et al. The psychological impact of quarantine and how to reduce it: rapid review of the evidence. The Lancet [Internet]. 2020 Mar 14 [cited 2020 Aug 3];395(10227):912–20. Available from: https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)30460-8/abstract
7. Lee AM, Wong JG, McAlonan GM, Cheung V, Cheung C, Sham PC, et al. Stress and Psychological Distress among SARS Survivors 1 Year after the Outbreak. Can J Psychiatry [Internet]. 2007 Apr 1 [cited 2020 Aug 3];52(4):233–40. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1177/070674370705200405
8. Hawryluck L, Gold WL, Robinson S, Pogorski S, Galea S, Styra R. SARS Control and Psychological Effects of Quarantine, Toronto, Canada. Emerg Infect Dis [Internet]. 2004 Jul [cited 2020 Aug 3];10(7):1206–12. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3323345/
9. Kim H-C, Yoo S-Y, Lee B-H, Lee SH, Shin H-S. Psychiatric Findings in Suspected and Confirmed Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Patients Quarantined in Hospital: A Retrospective Chart Analysis. Psychiatry Investig. 2018 Apr;15(4):355–60.
10. Yadav S, Rawal G. The Current Mental Health Status of Ebola Survivors in Western Africa. J Clin Diagn Res [Internet]. 2015 Oct [cited 2020 Aug 3];9(10):LA01–2. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4625262/
11. Jeong H, Yim HW, Song Y-J, Ki M, Min J-A, Cho J, et al. Mental health status of people isolated due to Middle East Respiratory Syndrome. Epidemiol Health [Internet]. 2016 Nov 5 [cited 2020 Aug 3];38. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5177805/
12. Kong X, Zheng K, Tang M, Kong F, Zhou J, Diao L, et al. Prevalence and Factors Associated with Depression and Anxiety of Hospitalized Patients with COVID-19. medRxiv [Internet]. 2020 Apr 5 [cited 2020 Aug 3];2020.03.24.20043075. Available from: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.24.20043075v2
13. Yang L, Wu D, Hou Y, Wang X, Dai N, Wang G, et al. Analysis of psychological state and clinical psychological intervention model of patients with COVID-19. medRxiv [Internet]. 2020 Mar 24 [cited 2020 Aug 3];2020.03.22.20040899. Available from: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.03.22.20040899v1
14. Galea S, Merchant RM, Lurie N. The Mental Health Consequences of COVID-19 and Physical Distancing: The Need for Prevention and Early Intervention. JAMA Intern Med [Internet]. 2020 Jun 1 [cited 2020 Aug 3];180(6):817–8. Available from: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2764404
15. Xiang Y-T, Yang Y, Li W, Zhang L, Zhang Q, Cheung T, et al. Timely mental health care for the 2019 novel coronavirus outbreak is urgently needed. Lancet Psychiatry. 2020;7(3):228–9.
16. Radloff LS. The CES-D Scale: A Self-Report Depression Scale for Research in the General Population. Applied Psychological Measurement [Internet]. 1977 Jun 1 [cited 2020 Aug 3];1(3):385–401. Available from: https://doi.org/10.1177/014662167700100306
17. Spitzer RL, Kroenke K, Williams JBW, Löwe B. A brief measure for assessing generalized anxiety disorder: the GAD-7. Arch Intern Med. 2006 May 22;166(10):1092–7.
18. WHO. Mental-health-considerations.pdf [Internet]. [cited 2021 Oct 17]. Available from: https://www.who.int/docs/default-source/coronaviruse/mental-health-considerations.pdf
19. Luo W, Yu H, Gou J, Li X, Sun Y, Li J, et al. Clinical Pathology of Critical Patient with Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia (COVID-19). 2020 Feb 27 [cited 2020 Aug 3]; Available from: https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202002.0407/v2
20. Varshney M, Parel JT, Raizada N, Sarin SK. Initial psychological impact of COVID-19 and its correlates in Indian Community: An online (FEEL-COVID) survey. PLOS ONE [Internet]. 2020 May 29 [cited 2020 Aug 3];15(5):e0233874. Available from: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0233874
21. Zhang J, Lu H, Zeng H, Zhang S, Du Q, Jiang T, et al. The differential psychological distress of populations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Brain Behav Immun [Internet]. 2020 Jul [cited 2020 Aug 3];87:49–50. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7156946/
22. Moayed MS, Vahedian-Azimi A, Mirmomeni G, Rahimi-Bashar F, Goharimoghadam K, Pourhoseingholi MA, et al. Depression, Anxiety, and Stress Among Patients with COVID-19: A Cross-Sectional Study. Adv Exp Med Biol. 2021;1321:229–36.
23. Dai L-L, Wang X, Jiang T-C, Li P-F, Wang Y, Wu S-J, et al. Anxiety and depressive symptoms among COVID-19 patients in Jianghan Fangcang Shelter Hospital in Wuhan, China. PLOS ONE [Internet]. 2020 Aug 28 [cited 2021 Oct 17];15(8):e0238416. Available from: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0238416
24. Speth MM, Singer‐Cornelius T, Oberle M, Gengler I, Brockmeier SJ, Sedaghat AR. Mood, anxiety and olfactory dysfunction in COVID‐19: evidence of central nervous system involvement? Laryngoscope [Internet]. 2020 Jul 2 [cited 2020 Aug 3]; Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7361512/
25. Chakraborty K, Chatterjee M. Psychological impact of COVID-19 pandemic on general population in West Bengal: A cross-sectional study. Indian Journal of Psychiatry [Internet]. 2020 May 1 [cited 2020 Aug 3];62(3):266. Available from: http://www.indianjpsychiatry.org/article.asp?issn=0019-5545;year=2020;volume=62;issue=3;spage=266;epage=272;aulast=Chakraborty;type=0.