1. World Health Organization (WHO). Mother-baby package: Implementing safe motherhood in countries. Geneva, Switzerland: WHO; 1994.
2. Mulugeta AK, Giru BW, Berhanu B DTK about birth, Primigravida preparedness and complication readiness and associated factors among, women in Addis Ababa governmental health facilities, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia 2015. Reprod Health. 2020;17(2): 1-6.
3. Roudi F, Monem A, Ashford L, El-Adawy M, Rawe K, Moreland S. The Millennium Development Goals Report 2014, United Nations, 2014.
4. Cameroon Maternal Mortality Rate 2000-2020 [Internet]. Available from: https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/CMR/cameroon/maternal-mortality-rate.
5. Workineh Y, Hailu D, Gultie T, Degefu N, Mihrete M, Shimeles M, et al. Knowledge of Obstetric Danger Signs and its Associated Factors in Arba Minch Town. Ethiopia. Am J Heal Res. 2014;2(5):255–9.
6. Bililign N, Mulatu T. Knowledge of obstetric danger signs and associated factors
among reproductive age women in Raya Kobo district of Ethiopia: A community
based cross-sectional study. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2017; 70(17):1-8.
7. Hailu M, Gebremariam A, Alemseged F. Knowledge about obstetric danger signs
among pregnant women in Aleta Wondo District, Sidama Zone, Southern Ethiopia.
Ethiop J Health Sci .2010;20(4):25-32
8. McCarthy A. Monitoring Emergency Obstetric Care. J Obstet Gynaecol (Lahore).
9. Bintabara D, Mpembeni RNM, Mohamed AA. Knowledge of obstetric danger signs among recently-delivered women in Chamwino district, Tanzania: a cross-sectional study. BMC pregnancy childbirth; 2017:276(17):1-8.
10. MNH program. Birth Preparedness and Complication Readiness: A Matrix of Shared Responsbilities. Orig BP/CR Matrix. 2004;
11. Hailu D, Berhe H. Knowledge about Obstetric Danger Signs and Associated Factors among Mothers in Tsegedie District, Tigray Region, Ethiopia 2013: Community Based Cross-Sectional Study. 2014;9(2):0–7.
12. Bililign N, Mulatu T. Knowledge of obstetric danger signs and associated factors among reproductive age women in Raya Kobo district of Ethiopia: A community based cross-sectional study. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2017;
13. Liben ML, Wuneh AG, Zepro NB. Knowledge of pregnancy danger signs and
associated factors among pastoral women in Afar Regional State , Ethiopia Knowledge
of pregnancy danger signs and associated factors among pastoral women in Afar
Regional State , Ethiopia. cogent Med. 2019;6:1–9
14. Okour A, Alkhateeb M, Amarin Z. Awareness of danger signs and symptoms of pregnancy complication among women in Jordan. Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2012;118:11–4.
15. Maseresha N, Woldemichael K, Dube L. Knowledge of obstetric danger signs and associated factors among pregnant women in Erer district, Somali region, Ethiopia. BMC Womens Health. 2016;
16. Mubita-ngoma CA. Knowledge and Perception of Women Towards Danger Signs in Pregnancy in Choma Rural District , Zambia. Med J Zambia. 2015;40.
17. Mwilike B, Nalwadda G, Kagawa M, Malima K, Mselle L, Horiuchi S. Knowledge of danger signs during pregnancy and subsequent healthcare seeking actions among women in Urban Tanzania: A cross-sectional study. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2018;
18. Vallely LM, Emori R, Gouda H, Phuanukoonnon S, Homer CSE, Vallely AJ. Women ’ s knowledge of maternal danger signs during pregnancy : Findings from a crosssectional survey in Papua New Guinea. Midwifery. 2019;72:7–13.
19. Knowledge BJ. Knowledge of Obstetric Danger Signs and Its Determinants among Women of Reproductive Age in Kwaba Community in North-Western Nigeria. J Med Heal Dev. 2017;22(1):37–44.
20. Gebrehiwot H, Bahta S, Haile N. Awareness of Danger Signs of Pregnancy and its Associated Factors among Pregnant Women who Visit ANC in Mekelle Public Hospitals. Am J Adv Drug Deliv. 2014; 105(2):94–8.
21. Charan J, Biswas T. How to calculate sample size for different study designs in medical research? Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine. 2013. 87(6):1439–49.
22. World Health Organization. Pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum and newborn care: a guide for essential practice. 3rd ed. Geneva: B, quick check, rapid assessment and management of women of childbearing age; 2015. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK326676.
23. Okour A, Alkhateeb M, Amarin Z. Awareness of danger signs and symptoms of pregnancy complication among women in Jordan. Int J Gynecol Obstet. 2012; 118(1):11-4.
24. Mbalinda SN, Nakimuli A, Kakaire O, Osinde MO, Kakande N, Kaye DK. Does knowledge of danger signs of pregnancy predict birth preparedness? A critique of the evidence from women admitted with pregnancy complications. Heal Res Policy Syst. 2014; 6(2):19–28.
25. Salem A, Lacour O, Scaringella S, Herinianasolo J, Benski AC, Stancanelli G,
Vassilakos P, Petignat P, Schmidt NC. Cross-sectional survey of knowledge of
obstetric danger signs among women in rural Madagascar. 2016;11(4):917–43.
26. Kumar A, Yadav G, Zutshi V, Bodat S. Knowledge about obstetric danger signs among pregnant women attending antenatal clinic in a tertiary care hospital of Delhi: a cross sectional study. Int J Reprod Contraception, Obstet Gynecol. 2019.
27. Morhason-Bello IO, Fagbamigbe AF, Mumuni TO, Adesina OA, Abdus-Salam AR, Ifemeje A, Ojengbede OA. Evaluation of correct knowledge of key danger signs in pregnancy among antenatal clinic attendees at a tertiary health facility in Nigeria. Niger J Clin Pract. 2016;
28. Kabakyenga JK, Östergren PO, Turyakira E, Pettersson KO. Knowledge of obstetric danger signs and birth preparedness practices among women in rural Uganda. Reprod Health. 2011; 33(8).
29. Hoque M, Hoque ME. Knowledge of danger signs for major obstetric complications among pregnant KwaZulu-Natal women: Implications for health education. AsiaPacific J Public Heal. 2011.
30. World Health Organization. Adolescent Pregnancy Fact Sheet N°364, (Updated September 2014). http://www.who.int/mediacentre/factsheets/ fs364/en/. Accessed 19 june 2020. In: World Health Organization Adolescent Pregnancy Fact Sheet N°364.
31. Atuyambe L, Mirembe F, Johansson A, Kirumira EK, Faxelid E. Experiences of pregnant adolescents-voices from Wakiso district, Uganda. Afr Health Sci. 2007;5(4):304–9.
32. Solomon AA, Amanta A, Chirkose E, Badi MB. Knowledge about danger signs of pregnancy and associated factors among pregnant women in Debra Birhan town, Central Ethiopia. Sci J Public Health. 2015;3(2):269–73.
33. Teng SP, Zuo TC, Jummaat FB, Keng SL. Knowledge of pregnancy danger signs and associated factors among Malaysian mothers. Br J Midwifery. 2015.