1. Carballo M, Nerukar A. Migration, refugees, and health risks. Emerging infectious diseases. 2001;7(3 Suppl):556.
2. Shultz A, Omollo JO, Burke H, Qassim M, Ochieng JB, Weinberg M, et al. Cholera outbreak in Kenyan refugee camp: risk factors for illness and importance of sanitation. The American journal of tropical medicine and hygiene. 2009;80(4):640-5.
3. Molnarova K, Hes D, Krcmery V, Mikolasova G, Michalikova L, Jacko L, et al. Infectious diseases on Rwanda DR Congo border UNHCR camp. CLINICAL SOCIAL WORK. 2015:42.
4. Castelli F, Sulis G. Migration and infectious diseases. Clinical Microbiology and Infection. 2017;23(5):283-9.
5. Gammouh OS, Al-Smadi AM, Tawalbeh LI, Khoury LS. Peer reviewed: Chronic diseases, lack of medications, and depression among Syrian refugees in Jordan, 2013–2014. Preventing chronic disease. 2015;12.
6. Zolberg AR, Benda PM, Benda P. Global migrants, global refugees: problems and solutions: Berghahn Books; 2001.
7. Pavli A, Maltezou H. Health problems of newly arrived migrants and refugees in Europe. Journal of travel medicine. 2017;24(4).
8. Sandri E. VOLUNTEER HUMANITARIANISM. 2017.
9. Rolke K, Wenner J, Razum O. Health care for recently arrived refugees: a comparison of local access models. European Journal of Public Health. 2018;28(suppl_4):cky218. 179.
10. UNHCR. Congolese situation: responding to the needs of displaced Congolese and refugees. Annex - Burundi. Supplementary Appeal for January - December 2018. 2018.
11. Fan L-h, Gao L, Liu X, Zhao S-h, Mu H-t, Li Z, et al. Patients’ perceptions of service quality in China: An investigation using the SERVQUAL model. PloS one. 2017;12(12):e0190123.
12. Butt MM, de Run EC. Private healthcare quality: applying a SERVQUAL model. International journal of health care quality assurance. 2010.
13. Ajam M, Sadeghifar J, Anjomshoa M, Mahmoudi S, Honarvar H, Mousavi SM. Assessing quality of healthcare service by the SERVQUAL model: A case study of a field hospital. Journal of Military Medicine. 2014;15(4):273-9.
14. Ladhari R. A review of twenty years of SERVQUAL research. International journal of quality and service sciences. 2009.
15. Rajbanshi L, Dungana G, Gurung Y, Koirala D. Satisfaction with health care services of out patient department at Chitwan Medical College Teaching Hospital, Nepal. Journal of Chitwan Medical College. 2014;4(1):11-8.
16. Assefa F, Mosse A. Assessment of clients’ satisfaction with health service deliveries at Jimma University specialized hospital. Ethiopian journal of health sciences. 2011;21(2):101-10.
17. Oljira L, Gebre-Selassie S. Satisfaction with outpatient health services at Jimma hospital, South West Ethiopia. Ethiopian Journal of Health Development. 2001;15(3):179-84.
18. Iyer HS, Chukwuma A, Mugunga JC, Manzi A, Ndayizigiye M, Anand S. A comparison of health achievements in Rwanda and Burundi. Health and human rights. 2018;20(1):199.
19. Kefale AT, Atsebah GH, Mega TA. Clients’ perception and satisfaction toward service provided by pharmacy professionals at a teaching hospital in Ethiopia. Integrated pharmacy research & practice. 2016;5:85.
20. Mohamed EY, Sami W, Alotaibi A, Alfarag A, Almutairi A, Alanzi F. Patients’ satisfaction with primary health care centers’ services, Majmaah, Kingdom of Saudi of Saudi Arabia. International journal of health sciences. 2015;9(2):163.
21. Islam MZ, Jabbar MA. Patients' Satisfaction of health care services provided at Out Patient department of Dhaka medical college hospital. Ibrahim Medical College Journal. 2008;2(2):55-7.
22. Fomba S, Yang Y, Zhou H, Liu Q, Xiao PM. Patient’s utilization and perception of the quality of curative care in community health centers of the fifth commune of Bsamako. Indian journal of community medicine: official publication of Indian Association of Preventive & Social Medicine. 2010;35(2):256.
23. Mulisa T, Tessema F, Merga H. Patients’ satisfaction towards radiological service and associated factors in Hawassa University Teaching and referral hospital, Southern Ethiopia. BMC health services research. 2017;17(1):441.
24. Jalil A, Zakar R, Zakar MZ, Fischer F. Patient satisfaction with doctor-patient interactions: a mixed methods study among diabetes mellitus patients in Pakistan. BMC health services research. 2017;17(1):155.
25. Bewick V, Cheek L, Ball J. Statistics review 14: Logistic regression. Critical care. 2005;9(1):112.
26. Organization WH. Integrated care for older people: guidelines on community-level interventions to manage declines in intrinsic capacity. 2017.