1. Zhu X.W. China’s karst tiankeng and its value for science and tourism. Sci. Technol Rev. 2001;10:60-63.
2. Ozkan K, Gulsoy S, Mert A, Ozturk M, Muys B. Plant distribution-altitude and landform relationships in karstic sinkholes of Mediterranean region of Turkey. J Environ Biol. 2010;31(1-2):51-60.
3. Su Y, Tang Q, Mo F, Xue Y. Karst tiankengs as refugia for indigenous tree flora amidst a degraded landscape in southwestern China. Sci. Rep. 2017;7:4249.
4. Pu G, Lv Y, Dong L, Zhou L, Huang K, Zeng D, Mo L, Xu G. Profiling the Bacterial Diversity in a Typical Karst Tiankeng of China. Biomolecules 2019, 9(5):187.
5. Shui W, Chen Y, Wang Y, Su Za, Zhang S. Origination, study progress and prospect of karst tiankeng research in China. Acta Geographica Sinica. 2015;70(3):431-446.
6. Kovacic G, Ravbar N. Analysis of human induced changes in a karst landscape - the filling of dolines in the Kras plateau, Slovenia. Sci. Total Environ. 2013;447:143-151.
7. Liu C, Liu Y, Guo K, Zhao H, Qiao X, Wang S, Zhang L, Cai X. Mixing litter from deciduous and evergreen trees enhances decomposition in a subtropical karst forest in southwestern China. Soil Biol. Biochem. 2016;101:44-54.
8. Pu GZ, Wang KY, Mo L, Zeng DJ, Chen XX. Research progress on evolution and vegetation ecology of karst Tiankeng in China. Guihaia. 2021. DOI:10.11931/guihaia.gxzw202012032
9. Zhu XW, CW. Tiankengs in the karst of China. Cave Karst Sci. 2005;32(2):55-56.
10. Chen YP, Jiang C, Jian XM. Shui W, Hu Y, Ma T, Xiang ZY. Spatial distribution characteristics of grassland plant communities in a moderately degraded tiankeng in Zhanyi, Yunnan. Acta ecologica sinica. 2018;38(22):8008-8021.
11. Wei YL, Chen WH, Huang BJ. Geological relics formation mechanism and model of the Leye National Geopark, Guangxi. Acta Geogr Sin. 2010;65:580-594.
12. Jiang C, Feng J, Zhu SF, Shui W. Characteristics of the Soil Microbial Communities in Different Slope Positions along an Inverted Stone Slope in a Degraded Karst Tiankeng. Biology-Basel.2021;10.
13. Strickland MS, Lauber C, Fierer N, Bradford MA. Testing the functional significance of microbial community composition. Ecology. 2009;90(2):441-451.
14. Delgado-Baquerizo M, Oliverio AM, Brewer TE, Benavent-Gonzalez A, Eldridge DJ, Bardgett RD, Maestre FT, Singh BK, Fierer N. A global atlas of the dominant bacteria found in soil. Science. 2018;359(6373):320-+.
15. Bennie J, Huntley B, Wiltshire A, Hill MO, Baxter R: Slope, aspect and climate: Spatially explicit and implicit models of topographic microclimate in chalk grassland. Ecological Modelling. 2008; 216(1):47-59.
16. Sidari M, Ronzello G, Vecchio G, Muscolo A: Influence of slope aspects on soil chemical and biochemical properties in a Pinus laricio forest ecosystem of Aspromonte (Southern Italy). European Journal of Soil Biology. 2008; 44(4):364-372.
17. Huang YM, Liu D, An SS. Effects of slope aspect on soil nitrogen and microbial properties in the Chinese Loess region. Catena 2015;125:135-145.
18. Chu H, Xiang X, Yang J, Adams JM, Zhang K, Li Y, Shi Y. Effects of Slope Aspects on Soil Bacterial and Arbuscular Fungal Communities in a Boreal Forest in China. Pedosphere. 2016; 26(2):226-234.
19. Ai ZM, Zhang JY, Liu HF, Xue S, Liu GB: Influence of slope aspect on the microbial properties of rhizospheric and non-rhizospheric soils on the Loess Plateau, China. Solid Earth 2018; 9(5):1157-1168.
20. Feng J, Jiang C, Shui W, Zhu SF, Guo PP, Sun X, Zhang YY, Liu YM. Functional trait characteristics of Fagaceae plants in shady and sunny slopes in karst degraded tiankeng. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology. 2021. DOI: 10.13287/j.1001–9332.202107.021
21. Chmura D. The slope aspect affects the heterogeneity and growth of ground flora vegetation in deciduous temperate forest. Polish Journal of Ecology. 2008; 56(3):463-470.
22. Stage AR, Salas C. Interactions of elevation, aspect, and slope in models of forest species composition and productivity. Forest Science. 2007; 53(4):486-492.
23. Small CJ, McCarthy BC. Spatial and temporal variability of herbaceous vegetation in an eastern deciduous forest. Plant Ecology. 2003; 164(1):37-48.
24. Parmesan C, Yohe G. A globally coherent fingerprint of climate change impacts across natural systems. Nature. 2003; 421(6918):37-42.
25. de Bello F, Leps J, Sebastia MT. Variations in species and functional plant diversity along climatic and grazing gradients. Ecography. 2006; 29(6):801-810.
26. Liu J, Qiu L, Wang X, Wei X, Gao H, Zhang Y, Cheng J. Effects of wildfire and topography on soil nutrients in a semiarid restored grassland. Plant and Soil. 2018; 428(1-2):123-136.
27. Liu Y, Zhang L, Lu J, Chen W, Wei G, Lin Y. Topography affects the soil conditions and bacterial communities along a restoration gradient on Loess-Plateau. Applied Soil Ecology. 2020;150.
28. Carletti P, Vendramin E, Pizzeghello D, Concheri G, Zanella A, Nardi S, Squartini A. Soil humic compounds and microbial communities in six spruce forests as function of parent material, slope aspect and stand age. Plant and Soil. 2009; 315(1-2):47-65
29. Zhou H, Zhang D, Jiang Z, Sun P, Xiao H, Wu Y, Chen J. Changes in the soil microbial communities of alpine steppe at Qinghai-Tibetan Plateau under different degradation levels. Science of the Total Environment. 2019; 651:2281-2291.
30. Shi P, Zhang Y, Hu Z, Ma K, Wang H, Chai T. The response of soil bacterial communities to mining subsidence in the west China aeolian sand area. Applied Soil Ecology. 2017; 121:1-10.
31. Fuerch T, Preusse M, Tomasch J, Zech H, Wagner-Doebler I, Rabus R, Wittmann C. Metabolic fluxes in the central carbon metabolism of Dinoroseobacter shibae and Phaeobacter gallaeciensis, two members of the marine Roseobacter clade. Bmc Microbiolog. 2009; 9:209.
32. Cardenas E, Kranabetter JM, Hope G, Maas KR, Hallam S, Mohn WW. Forest harvesting reduces the soil metagenomic potential for biomass decomposition. Isme Journal. 2015; 9(11):2465-2476.
33. Fierer N, Jackson RB. The diversity and biogeography of soil bacterial communities. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 2006, 103(3):626-631.
34. Bissett A, Richardson AE, Baker G, Wakelin S, Thrall PH. Life history determines biogeographical patterns of soil bacterial communities over multiple spatial scales. Molecular Ecology 2010; 19(19):4315-4327.
35. Wang G, Liu Y, Cui M, Zhou Z, Zhang Q, Li Y, Ha W, Pang D, Luo J, Zhou J. Effects of secondary succession on soil fungal and bacterial compositions and diversities in a karst area. Plant and Soil. 2021.
36. Liu M, Li X, Zhu R, Chen N, Ding L, Chen C. Vegetation richness, species identity and soil nutrients drive the shifts in soil bacterial communities during restoration process. Environmental Microbiology Reports. 2020; 13(4):411-424
37. Zhang L, Wang J-X, Xiao M-J, Liu B-Q. The Relation between Stability of Aggregates on Surface and SOM of Red Bare Soil in the Karst Area of East Yunnan, China. Advanced Materials Research. 2014; 1030-1032:920-925.
38. Santillan J, Lopez-Martinez R, Aguilar-Rangel EJ, Hernandez-Garcia K, Soledad Vasquez-Murrieta M, Cram S, Alcantara-Hernandez RJ. Microbial diversity and physicochemical characteristics of tropical karst soils in the northeastern Yucatan peninsula, Mexico. Applied Soil Ecology. 2021, 165. DOI:10.1016/j.apsoil.2021.103969.
39. Bao SD. Soil and Agricultural Chemistry Analysis. China Agriculture Press. 2000.
40. Bolger AM, Lohse M, Usadel B. Trimmomatic: a flexible trimmer for Illumina sequence data. Bioinformatics. 2014; 30(15):2114-2120.
41. Peng Y, Leung HCM, Yiu SM, Chin FYL. IDBA-UD: a de novo assembler for single-cell and metagenomic sequencing data with highly uneven depth. Bioinformatics. 2012; 28(11):1420-1428.
42. Hyatt D, Gwo-Liang C, LoCascio PF, Land ML, Larimer FW, Hauser LJ. Prodigal. prokaryotic gene recognition and translation initiation site identification. BMC Bioinformatics 2010; 11(123-127):11.
43. Li W, Godzik A. Cd-hit: a fast program for clustering and comparing large sets of protein or nucleotide sequences. Bioinformatics 2006; 22(13):1658-1659.
44. Li H, Handsaker B, Wysoker A, Fennell T, Ruan J, Homer N, Marth G, Abecasis G, Durbin R, Genome Project Data P. The Sequence Alignment/Map format and SAMtools. Bioinformatics 2009; 25(16):2078-2079.
45. Buchfink B, Xie C, Huson DH. Fast and sensitive protein alignment using DIAMOND. Nature Methods 2015; 12(1):59-60.
46. Kanehisa M, Sato Y, Morishima K. BlastKOALA and GhostKOALA: KEGG Tools for Functional Characterization of Genome and Metagenome Sequences. Journal of Molecular Biology. 2016; 428(4):726-731.
47. Fontanez KM, Eppley JM, Samo TJ, Karl DM, DeLong EF. Microbial community structure and function on sinking particles in the North Pacific Subtropical Gyre. Frontiers in Microbiology. 2015; 6:469.