1. Singal AG and Murphy CC: Hepatocellular Carcinoma: A Roadmap to Reduce Incidence and Future Burden. J Natl Cancer Inst 111: 527-528, 2019.
2. Shi M, Wang HN, Xie ST, et al: Antimicrobial peptaibols, novel suppressors of tumor cells, targeted calcium-mediated apoptosis and autophagy in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells. Mol Cancer 9: 26, 2010.
3. Tang KY, Du SL, Wang QL, Zhang YF and Song HY: Traditional Chinese medicine targeting cancer stem cells as an alternative treatment for hepatocellular carcinoma. J Integr Med 18: 196-202, 2020.
4. Klec C, Prinz F and Pichler M: Involvement of the long noncoding RNA NEAT1 in carcinogenesis. Mol Oncol 13: 46-60, 2019.
5. Lin C and Yang L: Long Noncoding RNA in Cancer: Wiring Signaling Circuitry. Trends Cell Biol 28: 287-301, 2018.
6. Bhan A, Soleimani M and Mandal SS: Long Noncoding RNA and Cancer: A New Paradigm. Cancer Res 77: 3965-3981, 2017.
7. Zhang X, Hong R, Chen W, Xu M and Wang L: The role of long noncoding RNA in major human disease. Bioorg Chem 92: 103214, 2019.
8. Wan J, Huang M, Zhao H, et al: A novel tetranucleotide repeat polymorphism within KCNQ1OT1 confers risk for hepatocellular carcinoma. DNA Cell Biol 32: 628-634, 2013.
9. Xian D and Zhao Y: LncRNA KCNQ1OT1 enhanced the methotrexate resistance of colorectal cancer cells by regulating miR-760/PPP1R1B via the cAMP signalling pathway. J Cell Mol Med 23: 3808-3823, 2019.
10. Feng W, Wang C, Liang C, et al: The Dysregulated Expression of KCNQ1OT1 and Its Interaction with Downstream Factors miR-145/CCNE2 in Breast Cancer Cells. Cell Physiol Biochem 49: 432-446, 2018.
11. Ren K, Xu R, Huang J, Zhao J and Shi W: Knockdown of long non-coding RNA KCNQ1OT1 depressed chemoresistance to paclitaxel in lung adenocarcinoma. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 80: 243-250, 2017.
12. Wang H, Guan Z, He K, Qian J, Cao J and Teng L: LncRNA UCA1 in anti-cancer drug resistance. Oncotarget 8: 64638-64650, 2017.
13. Barth DA, Juracek J, Slaby O, Pichler M and Calin GA: lncRNA and Mechanisms of Drug Resistance in Cancers of the Genitourinary System. Cancers (Basel) 12: 2020.
14. Mo W, Dai Y, Chen J, Liang L, Xu S and Xu X: Long Noncoding RNA (lncRNA) MT1JP Suppresses Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) in vitro. Cancer Manag Res 12: 7949-7960, 2020.
15. Huang Y, Rao X, Luo Y, Deng Y and Zhong C: The effect of targeted regulation of LATS2 by LncRNA BCAR4 on proliferation, migration and apoptosis of HCC cells. Am J Transl Res 13: 4624-4631, 2021.
16. Ludwig K and Kornblum HI: Molecular markers in glioma. J Neurooncol 134: 505-512, 2017.
17. Yuan YL, Yu H, Mu SM, Dong YD and Li Y: MiR-26a-5p Inhibits Cell Proliferation and Enhances Doxorubicin Sensitivity in HCC Cells via Targeting AURKA. Technol Cancer Res Treat 18: 1533033819851833, 2019.
18. Chang L, Li K and Guo T: miR-26a-5p suppresses tumor metastasis by regulating EMT and is associated with prognosis in HCC. Clin Transl Oncol 19: 695-703, 2017.
19. Sekimoto N, Suzuki A, Suzuki Y and Sugano S: Expression of miR‑26a exhibits a negative correlation with HMGA1 and regulates cancer progression by targeting HMGA1 in lung adenocarcinoma cells. Mol Med Rep 15: 534-542, 2017.
20. Coronel-Hernández J, López-Urrutia E, Contreras-Romero C, et al: Cell migration and proliferation are regulated by miR-26a in colorectal cancer via the PTEN-AKT axis. Cancer Cell Int 19: 80, 2019.
21. Deng J, He M, Chen L, Chen C, Zheng J and Cai Z: The loss of miR-26a-mediated post-transcriptional regulation of cyclin E2 in pancreatic cancer cell proliferation and decreased patient survival. PLoS One 8: e76450, 2013.
22. Wu K, Mu XY, Jiang JT, et al: miRNA‑26a‑5p and miR‑26b‑5p inhibit the proliferation of bladder cancer cells by regulating PDCD10. Oncol Rep 40: 3523-3532, 2018.
23. DU X, Lin LI, Zhang L and Jiang J: microRNA-195 inhibits the proliferation, migration and invasion of cervical cancer cells via the inhibition of CCND2 and MYB expression. Oncol Lett 10: 2639-2643, 2015.
24. Park SY, Lee CJ, Choi JH, et al: The JAK2/STAT3/CCND2 Axis promotes colorectal Cancer stem cell persistence and radioresistance. J Exp Clin Cancer Res 38: 399, 2019.
25. Jin M, Ren J, Luo M, et al: Long non-coding RNA JPX correlates with poor prognosis and tumor progression in non-small-cell lung cancer by interacting with miR-145-5p and CCND2. Carcinogenesis 41: 634-645, 2020.
26. Hua M, Qin Y, Sheng M, et al: miR‑145 suppresses ovarian cancer progression via modulation of cell growth and invasion by targeting CCND2 and E2F3. Mol Med Rep 19: 3575-3583, 2019.
27. Huang F, Zhao H, Du Z and Jiang H: miR-615 Inhibits Prostate Cancer Cell Proliferation and Invasion by Directly Targeting Cyclin D2. Oncol Res 27: 293-299, 2019.
28. He X, Chen SY, Yang Z, et al: miR-4317 suppresses non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) by targeting fibroblast growth factor 9 (FGF9) and cyclin D2 (CCND2). J Exp Clin Cancer Res 37: 230, 2018.
29. Chen J, Li Y, Li Y, et al: Effect of miR-29b on the Proliferation and Apoptosis of Pulmonary Artery Smooth Muscle Cells by Targeting Mcl-1 and CCND2. Biomed Res Int 2018: 6051407, 2018.
30. Li YL, Wang J, Zhang CY, et al: MiR-146a-5p inhibits cell proliferation and cell cycle progression in NSCLC cell lines by targeting CCND1 and CCND2. Oncotarget 7: 59287-59298, 2016.