1. Lai CC, Shih TP, Ko WC, et al. Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) and coronavirus disease- 2019 (COVID-19): The epidemic and the challenges. Int J Antimicrob Agents 2020;55:105924. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijantimicag. 2020.105924.
2. Ruth Olurounbi and Elisha Bala-Gbogbo, 2020. Africa’s Biggest City on Lockdown to Curb Virus in Nigeria https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-29/nigeria-imposes-lockdown-on-its-two-main-cities-ogun-state March 29, 2020, 7:35 PM GMT+1 Updated on March 29, 2020, 8:01 PM GMT+1
3. World Health Organization. Statement on the second meeting of the International Health Regulations (2005) Emergency Committee regarding the outbreak of novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Available at: https://www.who. int/news-room/detail/30-01-2020-statement-on-the-second-meeting-of-theinternational- health-regulations-(2005)-emergency-committee-regarding-theoutbreak- of-novel-coronavirus-(2019-ncov). [accessed 30.01.2020].
4. Health Emergency Office, National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China. Outbreak notification: update on pneumonia of new coronavirus infection as of 24:00 on January 30. Available at:http://www.nhc.gov.cn/xcs/yqtb/202001/a53e6df293cc4ff0b5a16ddf7b6b2b31.shtml. [accessed 31.01.2020]. [in Chinese].
5. Johns Hopkins University. Coronavirus 2019-nCoV Global Cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE. Available at: https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6. [accessed 31.01.2020].
6. Chen P, Mao L, Nassis GP, Harmer P, Ainsworth BE, Li F. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): The need to maintain regular physical activity while taking precautions. J Sport Health Sci 2020;9:103_4.(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jshs.2020.02.001
7. Nigerian Centre for Disease Control, 2020. 29th February 2020| PUBLIC HEALTH ADVISORY TO NIGERIANS ON NOVEL CORONAVIRUS (#4)https://ncdc.gov.ng/news/234/29th-february-2020%7C-public-health-advisory-to-nigerians-on-novel-coronavirus-%28%234%29
8. Owen N, Sparling PB, Healy GN, Dunstan DW, Matthews CE. Sedentary behavior: emerging evidence for a new health risk. Mayo Clin Proc 2010;85:1138–41.
9. Hyun-Gyu Cha, Tae-Hoon K., & Myoung-Kwon K. Therapeutic efficacy of walking backward and forward on a slope in normal adults. J. Phys. Ther. Sci. 28: 1901–1903, 2016
10. Fletcher GF, Balady G, Blair SN, et al. Statement on exercise: benefits and recommendations for physical activity programs for all Americans. Circulation. 1996;94:857–862. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
11. National Institutes of Health. Clinical guidelines on the identification, evaluation, and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults: the evidence report. In: Panel E, ed. NHLBI Obesity Education Initiative Expert Panel on the Identification, Evaluation, and Treatment of Overweight and Obesity in Adults. Bethesda, Md: National Institutes of Health; 1998.
12. U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Physical activity guidelines for Americans. 2nd ed. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services; 2018.
13. Cao W., Fang, G. Hou, et al., (2020): The psychological impact of the COVID-19 epidemic on college students in China. Psychiat.Res.(2020), 10.1016/j.psychres.2020.112934
14. Zhang S X, Yifei Wang, Andreas R, Feng Wei, et al., (2020): Unprecedented disruption of lives: health, distress and life satisfaction of working adults in China one month into the COVID-19 outbreak: Psychiatry Research vol.288,112958; https;//doi.org/10.1016/j.psychrea.2020.112958.
15. Ngonso BF. Effect of Social Media on Teenagers and Youths: A Study of Rural Nigerian Teenagers and Youths in Secondary Schools. Global Media Journal 2019, 17:32.
16. Leonardi, Paul M., Marleen Huysman, Charles Steinfield, Enterprise Social Media: Definition, History, and Prospects for the Study of Social Technologies in Organizations, Journal of Computer-Mediated Communication, Volume 19, Issue 1, 1 October 2013, Pages 1–19, https://doi.org/10.1111/jcc4.12029
17. Baruah, Trisha Dowerah: Effectiveness of Social Media as a tool of communication and its potential for technology-enabled connections: A micro-level study. International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 2, Issue 5, May 2012 1 ISSN 2250-3153 www.ijsrp.org.
18. Twee CB, Bot SDM, Boer, MR et al., (2007): Quality criteria were proposed for measurement properties of health status questionnaire. J Clin Epidemiol 60(1):34-42.d0i:10.1016/j.jclinepi.2006.30.012
19. Moodie Davitt Report, 2020. COVID-19 Update: Encouraging numbers from Korea; Italian lockdown; Japan suspends visas for Chinese and Korean visitors. https://www.moodiedavittreport.com/covid-19-update-encouraging-numbers-from-koreaitalian-lockdown-japan-suspends-visas-for-chinese-and-korean-visitors/ (accessed 8 March 2020).
20. Lima, C.K.T, de Medeiros Carvalho, P.M., Lima, et al., (2020): the emotional impact of coronavirus 2019-Nov (new coronavirus Disease). Psychiat.Res. (20200, 10.1016/j.psychres.2020.112915.
21. Jan Hruska and Petra Maresova, (2020): Use of Social Media Platforms among Adults in the United States—Behavior on Social Media; Societies 2020, 10, 27; doi:10.3390/soc10010027 www.mdpi.com/journal/societies
22. Slentz CA, Duscha BD, Johnson JL, Ketchum K, Aiken LB, Samsa GP, Houmard JA, Bales CW, Kraus WE. Effects of the amount of exercise on body weight, body composition, and measures of central obesity: STRRIDE--a randomized controlled study. Arch Intern Med. 2004 Jan 12;164(1):31-9. doi: 10.1001/archinte.164.1.31. PMID: 14718319.
23. Grasdalsmoen M, Eriksen HR, Lønning KJ, Sivertsen B. Physical exercise and body-mass index in young adults: a national survey of Norwegian university students. BMC Public Health. 2019;19(1):1354. Published 2019 Oct 23. doi:10.1186/s12889-019-7650-z
24. Butt, Z. I, Rashid, K., Mahanoor, Akhtar T, Saeed N.1, Muhammad Abdul Jabar Adnan M.A. Shamsa Hashmi S. (2016): RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL BEING AND EXERCISE; Sci.Int.(Lahore),28(2),1569-1574,2016 ISSN 1013-5316; CODEN: SINTE 8 1569. Available from: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/301768840_RELATIONSHIP_BETWEEN_PSYCHOLOGICAL_WELL_BEING_AND_EXERCISE [accessed Nov 28 2020].