1. Ozrazgat-Baslanti T, Thottakkara P, Huber M, et al. Acute and Chronic Kidney Disease and Cardiovascular Mortality After Major Surgery(J). Ann Surg,2016,264(6):987-996.
2. Huber M, Ozrazgat-Baslanti T, Thottakkara P, et al. Cardiovascular-Specific Mortality and Kidney Disease in Patients Undergoing Vascular Surgery(J). JAMA Surg, 2016,151(5):441-450.
3. Hobson C, Ozrazgat-Baslanti T, Kuxhausen A, et al. Cost and Mortality Associated with Postoperative Acute Kidney Injury(J). Annals of Surgery, 2015,261(6):1207-1214.
4. Huang TM, Wu VC, Young GH, et al. Preoperative proteinuria predicts adverse renal outcomes after coronary artery bypass grafting. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2011,22:156–163.
5. Huen SC, Parikh CR,et al. Predicting acute kidney injury after cardiac surgery: a systematic review(J). Ann Thorac Surg.2012,93(1):337-347.
6. Greenwood S A, Mangahis E, Castle E M, et al. Arterial stiffness is a predictor for acute kidney injury following coronary artery bypass graft surgery(J). J Cardiothorac Surg, 2019,14(1):51.
7. Kindzelski B A, Corcoran P, Siegenthaler M P, et al. Postoperative acute kidney injury following intraoperative blood product transfusions during cardiac surgery(J). Perfusion, 2018,33(1):62-70.
8. Lopez-Delgado JC, Esteve F, Torrado H,et al.Influence of acute kidney injury on short- and long-term outcomes in patients undergoing cardiac surgery: risk factors and prognostic value of a modified RIFLE classification(J). Crit Care.2013,17(6):R293.
9. Collins GS, Reitsma JB, Altman DG, Moons KGM. Transparent reporting of a multivariable prediction model for individual prognosis or diagnosis (TRIPOD): the TRIPOD statement. BMJ. 2015;350(jan07 4):g7594.
10. Thakar CV, Arrigain S, Worley S, Yared JP, Paganini EP. A clinical score to predict acute renal failure after cardiac surgery. J Am Soc Nephrol. 2005;16(1):162-168.
11. Mehta RH, Grab JD, O'Brien SM, et al. Bedside tool for predicting the risk of postoperative dialysis in patients undergoing cardiac surgery. Circulation. 2006;114(21):2208-2216, 2208.
12. Palomba H, de Castro I, Neto ALC, Lage S, Yu L. Acute kidney injury prediction following elective cardiac surgery: AKICS Score. Kidney Int. 2007;72(5):624-631.
13. Berg KS, Stenseth R, Wahba A, Pleym H, Videm V. How can we best predict acute kidney injury following cardiac surgery? a prospective observational study. Eur J Anaesthesiol. 2013;30(11):704-712.
14. Birnie K, Verheyden V, Pagano D, et al. Predictive models for kidney disease: improving global outcomes (KDIGO) defined acute kidney injury in UK cardiac surgery. Crit Care. 2014;18(6):606.
15. Ng SY, Sanagou M, Wolfe R, Cochrane A, Smith JA, Reid CM. Prediction of acute kidney injury within 30 days of cardiac surgery. The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery. 2014;147(6):1875-1883.
16. Jiang W, Teng J, Xu J, et al. Dynamic Predictive Scores for Cardiac Surgery-Associated Acute Kidney Injury. J Am Heart Assoc. 2016;5(8).
17. Pannu N, Graham M, Klarenbach S, et al. A new model to predict acute kidney injury requiring renal replacement therapy after cardiac surgery. Can Med Assoc J. 2016;188(15):1076-1083.
18. Kidney Disease：Improving Global Outcomes(KDIGO)Acute Kidney Injury Work Group. KDIGO Clinical Practice Guideline for Acute Kidney Injury(J).Kidney Inter,2012,2：1-138．
19. Rao S N, Shenoy M P, Gopalakrishnan M, et al. Applicability of the Cleveland clinic scoring system for the risk prediction of acute kidney injury after cardiac surgery in a South Asian cohort(J). Indian Heart J, 2018,70(4):533-537.
20. Ranucci M, Aloisio T, Cazzaniga A, et al. Validation of renal-risk models for the prediction of non-renal replacement therapy cardiac surgery-associated acute kidney injury(J). International Journal of Cardiology, 2018,272:49-53.
21. Jiang W, Xu J, Shen B, et al. Validation of Four Prediction Scores for Cardiac Surgery-Associated Acute Kidney Injury in Chinese Patients(J). Brazilian Journal of Cardiovascular Surgery, 2017,32(6):481-486.
22. Chew S T, Mar W M, Ti L K. Association of ethnicity and acute kidney injury after cardiac surgery in a South East Asian population(J).Br J Anaesth, 2013,110(3):397-401.
23. Remuzzi G, Horton R. Acute renal failure: an unacceptable death sentence globally. Lancet. 2013;382(9910):2041-2042.
24. Guo Y, Gao J, Ye P, et al. Comparison of atrial fibrillation in CKD and non-CKD populations: A cross-sectional analysis from the Kailuan study. Int J Cardiol. 2019;277:125-129.
25. Tapoi L, Ureche C, Sascau R, Badarau S, Covic A. Atrial fibrillation and chronic kidney disease conundrum: an update. J Nephrol. 2019.
26. Romi MM, Arfian N, Tranggono U, Setyaningsih W, Sari D. Uric acid causes kidney injury through inducing fibroblast expansion, Endothelin-1 expression, and inflammation. Bmc Nephrol. 2017;18(1):326.
27. Kanbay M, Solak Y, Afsar B, et al. Serum Uric Acid and Risk for Acute Kidney Injury Following Contrast. Angiology. 2017;68(2):132-144.
28. Ejaz AA, Johnson RJ, Shimada M, et al. The Role of Uric Acid in Acute Kidney Injury[J]. Nephron. 2019, 142(4): 275-283.
29.Kang MW, Chin HJ, Joo KW, et al. Hyperuricemia is associated with acute kidney injury and all-cause mortality in hospitalized patients[J]. Nephrology. 2019, 24(7): 718-724.
30. Kellum JA, Lameire N, KDIGO AGWG, For TKAG. Diagnosis, evaluation, and management of acute kidney injury: a KDIGO summary (Part 1). Critical care. 2013;17(1):204.