1. Chinazzi M, Davis JT, Ajelli M, Gioannini C, Litvinova M, Merler S, et al. The effect of travel restrictions on the spread of the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak. Science. 2020;368(6489):395-400.
2. Seyfi S, Hall CM, Shabani B. COVID-19 and international travel restrictions: the geopolitics of health and tourism. Tourism Geographies. 2020:1-17.
3. von Tigerstrom BJ, Halabi SF, Wilson KR. The International Health Regulations (2005) and the re-establishment of international travel amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Journal of Travel Medicine. 2020;27(8).
4. Li Z, Jones C, Ejigu GS, George N, Geller AL, Chang GC, et al. Countries with delayed COVID-19 introduction – characteristics, drivers, gaps, and opportunities. Globalization and Health. 2021;17(1):28.
5. Movsisyan A, Burns J, Biallas R, Coenen M, Geffert K, Horstick O, et al. Travel-related control measures to contain the COVID-19 pandemic: an evidence map. BMJ Open. 2021;11(4):e041619.
6. Sorci G, Faivre B, Morand S. Explaining among-country variation in COVID-19 case fatality rate. Scientific Reports. 2020;10(1):18909.
7. Hicks E. A right to come home? Repatriation rights and policy in Australia: Melbourne School of Government; 2021.
8. Kawuki J, Salome S, Obore N, Ghimire U. Evacuation and Repatriation Amidst COVID-19 Pandemic. SciMedicine Journal. 2021;3:50-4.
9. Şencan I, Kuzi S. Global threat of COVID 19 and evacuation of the citizens of different countries. Turk J Med Sci. 2020;50(SI-1):534-43.
10. Hugelius K. Consular Crisis Management Operations: Special Considerations and Challenges. Prehosp Disaster Med. 2020;35(4):447-50.
11. Caballero A, Leath K, Watson J. COVID-19 Consumer Health Information Needs Improvement to Be Readable and Actionable by High-Risk Populations. Frontiers in Communication. 2020;5(56).
12. Melissen J. Consular diplomacy's first challenge: Communicating assistance to nationals abroad. Asia & the Pacific Policy Studies. 2020;7(2):217-28.
13. Tindall K. Governments' Ability to Assist Nationals in Disasters Abroad: What Do We Know about Consular Emergency Management? Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management. 2012;20(2):102-14.
14. Tindall K, ‘t Hart P. Evaluating government performance during consular emergencies: Toward an analytical framework. Policy and Society. 2011;30(2):137-49.
15. Griffiths C, Hilton J, Lain R. Aspects of forensic responses to the Bali bombings. ADF Health. 2003;4:50-5.
16. Kulling P, Sigurdsson S. Evacuation of Swedes from Lebanon 2006: Studies by observers in connection with the war in Lebanon in summer 2006. Stockholm: The Committee for Disaster Medicine Studies, Socialstyrelsen. 2008.
17. Hoorens S, Nederveen F, Niemi T-E, Jordan V, Cox K, Bentinck M. Consular services to citizens abroad: Insights from an international comparative study: RAND Corporation; 2019.
18. Piccoli L. Diaspora Policies, Consular Services and Social Protection for Swiss Citizens Abroad. In: Lafleur J-M, Vintila D, editors. Migration and Social Protection in Europe and Beyond (Volume 3): A Focus on Non-EU Sending States. Cham: Springer International Publishing; 2020. p. 347-62.
19. Barabantseva E, Wang T. Diaspora Policies, Consular Services and Social Protection for Chinese Citizens Abroad. In: Lafleur J-M, Vintila D, editors. Migration and Social Protection in Europe and Beyond (Volume 3): A Focus on Non-EU Sending States. Cham: Springer International Publishing; 2020. p. 93-108.
20. Consterdine E. Diaspora Policies, Consular Services and Social Protection for UK Citizens Abroad. In: Lafleur J-M, Vintila D, editors. Migration and Social Protection in Europe and Beyond (Volume 3): A Focus on Non-EU Sending States. Cham: Springer International Publishing; 2020. p. 433-52.
21. Hale T, Angrist N, Goldszmidt R, Kira B, Petherick A, Phillips T, et al. A global panel database of pandemic policies (Oxford COVID-19 Government Response Tracker). Nature Human Behaviour. 2021;5(4):529-38.
22. Castro-Sánchez E, Spanoudakis E, Holmes AH. Readability of Ebola Information on Websites of Public Health Agencies, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and Europe. Emerg Infect Dis. 2015;21(7):1217-9.
23. Consortium WWW. Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) Overview [Available from: https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/.
24. Flesch R. A new readability yardstick. Journal of Applied Psychology. 1948;32(3):221-33.
25. Jimenez C, Lozada P, Rosas P, editors. Usability heuristics: A systematic review. 2016 IEEE 11th Colombian Computing Conference (CCC); 2016 27-30 Sept. 2016.
26. Ferguson C, Merga M, Winn S. Communications in the time of a pandemic: the readability of documents for public consumption. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health. 2021;45(2):116-21.
27. Mc Laughlin GH. SMOG Grading-a New Readability Formula. Journal of Reading. 1969;12(8):639-46.
28. WebAIM. WAVE Web accessibility tool [Available from: http://wave.webaim.org.
29. Keynote Speech by Foreign Minister MOTEGI at the 2ND TOKYO GLOBAL DIALOGUE “Japan’s Foreign Policy towards the post-COVID-19 world”: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan; 2021 [Available from: https://www.mofa.go.jp/fp/pp/page3e_001109.html.
30. Ministry of Foreign Affairs to complete repatriation of Spaniards on close to 50 flights: Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores; 2020 [Available from: http://www.exteriores.gob.es/Portal/en/SalaDePrensa/NotasdePrensa/Paginas/2020_NOTAS_P/20200430_NOTA065.aspx.
31. Agrawal S, Kaur KJ, Singh I, Bhade SR, Kaul CL, Panchagnula R. Assessment of bioequivalence of rifampicin, isoniazid and pyrazinamide in a four drug fixed dose combination with separate formulations at the same dose levels. International Journal of Pharmaceutics. 2002;233(1-2):169-77.
32. Boano C, Hunter W. Emergency Shelter. In: Bobrowsky PT, editor. Encyclopedia of Natural Hazards. Dordrecht: Springer Netherlands; 2013. p. 280-4.
33. Wei Y, Jin L, Xu M, Pan S, Xu Y, Zhang Y. Instructions for planning emergency shelters and open spaces in China: Lessons from global experiences and expertise. Int J Disaster Risk Reduct. 2020;51:101813-.
34. Trivedi A, Singh A. Prioritizing emergency shelter areas using hybrid multi-criteria decision approach: A case study. Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis. 2017;24(3-4):133-45.
35. van Barneveld K, Quinlan M, Kriesler P, Junor A, Baum F, Chowdhury A, et al. The COVID-19 pandemic: Lessons on building more equal and sustainable societies. The Economic and Labour Relations Review. 2020;31(2):133-57.
36. Kunz. RSaM. COVID-19 IMPACTS US ALL: Ensuring the safety and well-being of people on temporary visas during COVID-19.; 2020.
37. Barbu S, Barranco SP, Silk R. The Impact of COVID-19 on Homeless Service Providers and Homeless People
The Migrant Perspective. Cityscape. 2021;23(2):361-80.
38. Johannesson KB, Michel P-O, Hultman CM, Lindam A, Arnberg F, Lundin T. Impact of Exposure to Trauma on Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Symptomatology in Swedish Tourist Tsunami Survivors. The Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. 2009;197(5):316-23.
39. Heir T, Weisæth L. Acute Disaster Exposure and Mental Health Complaints of Norwegian Tsunami Survivors Six Months Post Disaster. Psychiatry: Interpersonal and Biological Processes. 2008;71(3):266-76.
40. Kristensen P, Weisæth L, Heir T. Psychiatric disorders among disaster bereaved: an interview study of individuals directly or not directly exposed to the 2004 tsunami. Depression and Anxiety. 2009;26(12):1127-33.
41. Makwana N. Disaster and its impact on mental health: A narrative review. J Family Med Prim Care. 2019;8(10):3090-5.
42. Welton-Mitchell C, James LE, Khanal SN, James AS. An integrated approach to mental health and disaster preparedness: a cluster comparison with earthquake affected communities in Nepal. BMC Psychiatry. 2018;18(1):296.
43. Behisi MA, Altaweel HM, Gassas RF, Aldehaiman M, Alkhamees AA. COVID-19 Pandemic and Mental Health Status of Saudi Citizens Living Abroad. International journal of environmental research and public health. 2021;18(15).
44. Risoldi Cochrane Z, Gregory P, Wilson A. Readability of Consumer Health Information on the Internet: A Comparison of U.S. Government–Funded and Commercially Funded Websites. Journal of Health Communication. 2012;17(9):1003-10.
45. Beaunoyer E, Dupéré S, Guitton MJ. COVID-19 and digital inequalities: Reciprocal impacts and mitigation strategies. Comput Human Behav. 2020;111:106424-.
46. Adekunle A, Meehan M, Rojas-Alvarez D, Trauer J, McBryde E. Delaying the COVID-19 epidemic in Australia: evaluating the effectiveness of international travel bans. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health. 2020;44(4):257-9.
47. Liebig J, Najeebullah K, Jurdak R, Shoghri AE, Paini D. Should international borders re-open? The impact of travel restrictions on COVID-19 importation risk. BMC Public Health. 2021;21(1):1573.
48. Jindal P, MacDermid J. Assessing reading levels of health information: uses and limitations of flesch formula. Education for Health. 2017;30(1):84-8.
49. Redish J. Readability formulas have even more limitations than Klare discusses. ACM Journal of Computer Documentation. 2000;24:132-7.
50. Wang L-W, Miller M, Schmitt M, Wen F. Assessing Readability Formula Differences with Written Health Information Materials: Application, Results, and Recommendations. Research in social & administrative pharmacy : RSAP. 2013;9:503-16.