1. Judy Yong Jun Lin, Shaoyan Guo, Longshan Xia, Gu Xu, Multi-projection of unequal dimension optimal transport theory for Generative Adversary Networks, Neural Networks, Volume 128, August 2020, Pages 107-125. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S089360802030157X
2. Yong Shi, Jiabin Liu, Bo Wang, Zhiquan Qi, YingJie Tian, Deep learning from label proportions with labeled samples, Neural Networks, Volume 128, August 2020, Pages 73-81. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neunet.2020.04.026
3. M.A. Rahman, M.S. Hossain, N.A. Alrajeh and N. Guizani, "B5G and Explainable Deep Learning Assisted Healthcare Vertical at the Edge: COVID-I9 Perspective," IEEE Network, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 98-105, July/August 2020.
4. A. Zhao, G. Balakrishnan and F. Durand et al., Data augmentation using learned transformations for one-shot medical image segmentation, in Proc. of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2019, pp. 43-53.
5. C. Szegedy, W. Liu, Y. Jia, P. Sermanet, S. Reed and D. Anguelov et al., Going deeper with convolutions, in Proc. of the IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition,2015, pp. 1-9.
6. P. Chudzik, S. Majumdar, F. Caliva, B. Al-Diri, A. Hunter, Exudate segmentation using fully convolutional neural networks and inception modules, Medical Imaging 2018: Image Processing, 10574, SPIE (2018), pp. 785-792.
7. R. Zhang, Y. Zheng, C.C. Poon, D. Shen, J.Y. Lau, Polyp detection during colonoscopy using a regression-based convolutional neural network with a tracker, Pattern Recognition, 83 (2018), pp. 209-219.
8. IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2016, pp. 770-778.
9. R. Hadsell, S. Chopra, and Y. i'Cun, Dimensionality reduction by learning an invariant mapping, in Proc. of 2006 IEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR'06), New York, NY, USA, 2006, pp. 1735-1742.
10. F. Chollet, Xception: Deep learning with depthwise separable convolutions, in Proc. Of 2017 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), pp. 1800-1807, 2017.
11. M.S. Hossain, G. Muhammad, and N. Guizani, Explainable AI and mass surveillance system-based healthcare framework to combat COVID-I9 like pandemics, IEEE Network, vol. 34, no. 4, pp.126-132, 2020.
12. Deng, W. Dong, R. Sucher, L.J. Li, K. Li et al., ImageNet: A large-scale hierarchical image database, in Proc. of 2009 IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), pp. 248-255, 2009.
13. Marcos Eduardo Valle, Rodolfo Anibal Lobo, Quaternion-valued recurrent projection neural networks on unit quaternions, Theoretical Computer Science, Theoretical Computer Science, Volume 843, 2 December 2020, Pages 136-152. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jcorpfin.2020.101748
14. Carmen-Pilar Martí-Ballester, Do European renewable energy mutual funds foster the transition to a low-carbon economy? Renewable Energy, Renewable Energy, Volume 143, December 2019, Pages 1299-1309
15. S. Zhang, M. Diao, W. Yu, L. Pei, Z. Lin, D. Chen, Estimation of the reproductive number of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and the probable outbreak size on the diamond princess cruise ship: a data-driven analysis, Int J Infect Dis, 93 (2020), pp. 201-204
16. A. Atangana, Fractal-fractional differentiation, and integration: connecting fractal calculus and fractional calculus to predict complex system, Chaos Solitons Fractals, 102 (2017), pp. 396-406
17. D. Baleanu, G.-C. Wu, S.-D. Zeng, Chaos analysis and asymptotic stability of generalized Caputo fractional differential equations, Chaos Solitons Fractals, 102 (2017), pp. 99-105
18. Cirillo P., Taleb N.N., Tail risk of contagious diseases Nature Physics, 16 (2020), pp. 606-613, 10.1038/s41567-020-0921-x
19. Van den Driessche P., Watmough J. Reproduction numbers and sub-threshold endemic equilibria for compartmental models of disease transmission Mathematical Biosciences, 180 (1) (2002), pp. 29-48, 10.1016/S0025-5564(02)00108-6 http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0025556402001086
20. Elman, 1990, Elman J.L., Finding structure in time, Cognitive Science, 14 (2) (1990), pp. 179-211
21. Gers F.A., Schmidhuber J., LSTM Recurrent networks learn simple context-free and context-sensitive languages, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, 12 6 (2001), pp. 1333-1340
22. Gompertz B., On the nature of the function expressive of the law of human mortality, and on a new mode of determining the value of life contingencies, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London, 115 (1825), pp. 513-583
23. Kiskowski M., Chowell G., Modeling household and community transmission of Ebola virus disease: Epidemic growth, spatial dynamics, and insights for epidemic control, Virulence, 7 (2) (2016), pp. 163-173, 10.1080/21505594.2015.1076613 PMID: 26399855
24. Hyndman R.J., Koehler A.B., Another look at measures of forecast accuracy International Journal of Forecasting, 22 (4) (2006), pp. 679-688, 10.1016/j.ijforecast.2006.03.001 http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0169207006000239
25. Paré P.E., Liu J., Beck C.L., Kirwan B.E., Başar T., Analysis, estimation, and validation of discrete-time epidemic processes, IEEE Transactions on Control Systems Technology, 28 (1) (2020), pp. 79-93
26. Makridakis S., Spiliotis E., Assimakopoulos V., The m4 competition: 100,000-time series and forecasting methods International Journal of Forecasting, 36 (1) (2020), pp. 54-74, 10.1016/j.ijforecast. 2019.04.014 M4 Competition. http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0169207019301128
27. Jang, Jyh-Shing R (1991). "Fuzzy Modeling Using Generalized Neural Networks and Kalman Filter Algorithm" in Proceedings of the 9th National Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Anaheim, CA, USA, July 14–19. 2: 762–767.
28. Tahmasebi, P. A hybrid neural networks-fuzzy logic-genetic algorithm for grade estimation // Computers & Geosciences: journal. – 2012. – Vol. 42. – P. 18–27
29. Kirichenko A.A., Neuropackets – a modern intellectual tool of the researcher, 2013, Online electronic edition of the textbook (https://publications.hse.ru/mirror/pubs/share/folder/wk780k9og9/direct/91940629)