1. Steegers EAP, von Dadelszen P, Duvekot JJ, Pijnenborg R: Pre-eclampsia. The Lancet2010, 376:631-644.
2. Abalos E, Cuesta C, Grosso AL, Chou D, Say L: Global and regional estimates of preeclampsia and eclampsia: a systematic review. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol2013, 170:1-7.
3. Poon LC, Shennan A, Hyett JA, Kapur A, Hadar E, Divakar H, McAuliffe F, da Silva Costa F, von Dadelszen P, McIntyre HD, et al: The International Federation of Gynecology and Obstetrics (FIGO) initiative on pre-eclampsia: A pragmatic guide for first-trimester screening and prevention. Int J Gynaecol Obstet2019, 145 Suppl 1:1-33.
4. Apicella C, Ruano CSM, Méhats C, Miralles F, Vaiman D: The Role of Epigenetics in Placental Development and the Etiology of Preeclampsia. International Journal of Molecular Sciences2019, 20:2837.
5. Kamrani A, Alipourfard I, Ahmadi‐Khiavi H, Yousefi M, Rostamzadeh D, Izadi M, Ahmadi M: The role of epigenetic changes in preeclampsia. BioFactors2019, 45:712-724.
6. Esteller M: Non-coding RNAs in human disease. Nat Rev Genet2011, 12:861-874.
7. Carbone IF, Conforti A, Picarelli S, Morano D, Alviggi C, Farina A: Circulating Nucleic Acids in Maternal Plasma and Serum in Pregnancy Complications: Are They Really Useful in Clinical Practice? A Systematic Review. Mol Diagn Ther2020, 24:409-431.
8. Sun N, Qin S, Zhang L, Liu S: Roles of noncoding RNAs in preeclampsia. Reprod Biol Endocrinol2021, 19:100.
9. Shafabakhsh R, Mirhosseini N, Chaichian S, Moazzami B, Mahdizadeh Z, Asemi Z: Could circRNA be a new biomarker for pre-eclampsia? Mol Reprod Dev2019, 86:1773-1780.
10. Murphy MS, Tayade C, Smith GN: Maternal Circulating microRNAs and Pre-Eclampsia: Challenges for Diagnostic Potential. Mol Diagn Ther2017, 21:23-30.
11. Yang X, Meng T: Long Noncoding RNA in Preeclampsia: Transcriptional Noise or Innovative Indicators? Biomed Res Int2019, 2019:5437621.
12. Ali A, Hadlich F, Abbas MW, Iqbal MA, Tesfaye D, Bouma GJ, Winger QA, Ponsuksili S: MicroRNA-mRNA Networks in Pregnancy Complications: A Comprehensive Downstream Analysis of Potential Biomarkers. Int J Mol Sci2021, 22.
13. Whiting PF, Rutjes AW, Westwood ME, Mallett S, Deeks JJ, Reitsma JB, Leeflang MM, Sterne JA, Bossuyt PM:QUADAS-2 a revised tool for the quality assessment.pdf. Ann Intern Med. 2011,155(8):529-36
14. Michal A Elovitz, Anthony Olarein-George, Jamie Bastek, Lauren Anton, Nadav Schwartz,Sindhu Srinivas, John Hogenesh:MicroRNA 210 is associated and predicts the development of preeclampsia. American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2012 206(1):51-52
15. Winger EE, Reed JL, Ji X: First-trimester maternal cell microRNA is a superior pregnancy marker to immunological testing for predicting adverse pregnancy outcome. J Reprod Immunol2015, 110:22-35.
16. Zhang Y, Huang G, Zhang Y, Yang H, Long Y, Liang Q, Zheng Z: MiR-942 decreased before 20 weeks gestation in women with preeclampsia and was associated with the pathophysiology of preeclampsia in vitro. Clin Exp Hypertens2017, 39:108-113.
17. Hromadnikova I, Kotlabova K, Ivankova K, Krofta L: First trimester screening of circulating C19MC microRNAs and the evaluation of their potential to predict the onset of preeclampsia and IUGR. PLoS One2017, 12:e0171756.
18. Winger EE, Reed JL, Ji X, Nicolaides K: Peripheral blood cell microRNA quantification during the first trimester predicts preeclampsia: Proof of concept. PLoS One2018, 13:e0190654.
19. Hu X, Ao J, Li X, Zhang H, Wu J, Cheng W: Competing endogenous RNA expression profiling in pre-eclampsia identifies hsa_circ_0036877 as a potential novel blood biomarker for early pre-eclampsia. Clin Epigenetics2018, 10:48.
20. Jiang M, Lash GE, Zhao X, Long Y, Guo C, Yang H: CircRNA-0004904, CircRNA-0001855, and PAPP-A: Potential Novel Biomarkers for the Prediction of Preeclampsia. Cell Physiol Biochem2018, 46:2576-2586.
21. Bai Y, Rao H, Chen W, Luo X, Tong C, Qi H: Profiles of circular RNAs in human placenta and their potential roles related to preeclampsia. Biol Reprod2018, 98:705-712.
22. Hromadnikova I, Dvorakova L, Kotlabova K, Krofta L: The Prediction of Gestational Hypertension, Preeclampsia and Fetal Growth Restriction via the First Trimester Screening of Plasma Exosomal C19MC microRNAs. Int J Mol Sci2019, 20.
23. Whigham CA, MacDonald TM, Walker SP, Hiscock R, Hannan NJ, Pritchard N, Cannon P, Nguyen TV, Miranda M, Tong S, Kaitu'u-Lino TJ: MicroRNAs 363 and 149 are differentially expressed in the maternal circulation preceding a diagnosis of preeclampsia. Sci Rep2020, 10:18077.
24. Zhang Y, Yang H, Zhang Y, Shi J, Chen R: circCRAMP1L is a novel biomarker of preeclampsia risk and may play a role in preeclampsia pathogenesis via regulation of the MSP/RON axis in trophoblasts. BMC Pregnancy Childbirth2020, 20:652.
25. Chen D, He B, Zheng P, Wang S, Zhao X, Liu J, Yang X, Cheng W: Identification of mRNA-, circRNA- and lncRNA- Associated ceRNA Networks and Potential Biomarkers for Preeclampsia From Umbilical Vein Endothelial Cells. Front Mol Biosci2021, 8:652250.
26. Abbas AM, Mammdoh YM, El-Moneum OA, Omer H, El-Din LT: 419 Role of second-trimester plasma microRNA-210 levels in prediction of preeclampsia: prospective cohort study. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology2021, 224:S269.
27. Zhao X, Wang Y, Li L, Mei J, Zhang X, Wu Z: Predictive value of 4-Hydroxyglutamate and miR-149-5p on eclampsia. Exp Mol Pathol2021, 119:104618.
28. Tan MY, Wright D, Syngelaki A, Akolekar R, Cicero S, Janga D, Singh M, Greco E, Wright A, Maclagan K, et al: Comparison of diagnostic accuracy of early screening for pre-eclampsia by NICE guidelines and a method combining maternal factors and biomarkers: results of SPREE. Ultrasound Obstet Gynecol2018, 51:743-750.
29. Phipps EA, Thadhani R, Benzing T, Karumanchi SA: Pre-eclampsia: pathogenesis, novel diagnostics and therapies. Nat Rev Nephrol2019, 15:275-289.
30. McAninch D, Roberts CT, Bianco-Miotto T: Mechanistic Insight into Long Noncoding RNAs and the Placenta. Int J Mol Sci2017, 18.
31. Buckberry S, Bianco-Miotto T, Roberts CT: Imprinted and X-linked non-coding RNAs as potential regulators of human placental function. Epigenetics2013, 9:81-89.
32. Yin Y, Liu M, Yu H, Zhang J, Zhou R: Circulating microRNAs as biomarkers for diagnosis and prediction of preeclampsia: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol2020, 253:121-132.