1. Zuin M, Guasti P, Roncon L, Cervellati C, Zuliani G: Dementia and the risk of death in elderly patients with COVID-19 infection: Systematic review and meta-analysis. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry 2021, 36(5):697-703.
2. Papadopoulos V, Li L, Samplaski M: Why does COVID-19 kill more elderly men than women? Is there a role for testosterone? Andrology 2021, 9(1):65-72.
3. Guan W-j, Ni Z-y, Hu Y, Liang W-h, Ou C-q, He J-x, Liu L, Shan H, Lei C-l, Hui DSC et al: Clinical Characteristics of Coronavirus Disease 2019 in China. New England Journal of Medicine 2020, 382(18):1708-1720.
4. Li JY, You Z, Wang Q, Zhou ZJ, Qiu Y, Luo R, Ge XY: The epidemic of 2019-novel-coronavirus (2019-nCoV) pneumonia and insights for emerging infectious diseases in the future. Microbes and infection 2020, 22(2):80-85.
5. Liu Y, Gayle AA, Wilder-Smith A, Rocklöv J: The reproductive number of COVID-19 is higher compared to SARS coronavirus. Journal of travel medicine 2020, 27(2).
6. Wang D, Hu B, Hu C, Zhu F, Liu X, Zhang J, Wang B, Xiang H, Cheng Z, Xiong Y et al: Clinical Characteristics of 138 Hospitalized Patients With 2019 Novel Coronavirus-Infected Pneumonia in Wuhan, China. JAMA 2020, 323(11):1061-1069.
7. Koh WC, Naing L, Chaw L, Rosledzana MA, Alikhan MF, Jamaludin SA, Amin F, Omar A, Shazli A, Griffith M et al: What do we know about SARS-CoV-2 transmission? A systematic review and meta-analysis of the secondary attack rate and associated risk factors. PLOS ONE 2020, 15(10):e0240205.
8. Institute of Medicine Committee to Design a Strategy for Quality R, Assurance in M: Overview Of The Study To Design A Strategy For Quality Review And Assurance In Medicare. In: Medicare: A Strategy for Quality Assurance: Volume 1. edn. Edited by Lohr KN. Washington (DC): National Academies Press (US)
Copyright © 1990 by the National Academy of Sciences.; 1990.
9. Fazaeli S, Yousei M, Arfa Shahidi N, Behboudifar A: Comparison of quality standards of public care in the emergency, infectious and non-infectious wards of Imam Reza Hospital in Mashhad: Before and after Covid 19 pandemic onset. Journal of Modern Medical Information Sciences 2020, 6(2):40-50.
10. Eriksson J, Gellerstedt L, Hillerås P, Craftman Å G: Registered nurses' perceptions of safe care in overcrowded emergency departments. 2018, 27(5-6):e1061-e1067.
11. Quality of care [https://www.who.int/health-topics/quality-of-care#tab=tab_1]
12. Amiri E, Ebrahimi H, Vahidi M, Asghari Jafarabadi M, Namdar Areshtanab H: Relationship between nurses’ moral sensitivity and the quality of care. Nursing ethics 2019, 26(4):1265-1273.
13. Escolar-Chua RL: Moral sensitivity, moral distress, and moral courage among baccalaureate Filipino nursing students. Nursing ethics 2018, 25(4):458-469.
14. Katsarov J, Christen M, Mauerhofer R, Schmocker D, Tanner C: Training Moral Sensitivity Through Video Games: A Review of Suitable Game Mechanisms. Games and Culture 2019, 14(4):344-366.
15. McCarthy J, Deady R: Moral distress reconsidered. Nursing ethics 2008, 15(2):254-262.
16. Borges LM, Barnes SM, Farnsworth JK, Bahraini NH, Brenner LA: A commentary on moral injury among health care providers during the COVID-19 pandemic. Psychological trauma : theory, research, practice and policy 2020, 12(S1):S138-s140.
17. Amiri E, Ebrahimi H, Namdar Areshtanab H, Vahidi M, Asghari Jafarabadi M: The Relationship between Nurses' Moral Sensitivity and Patients' Satisfaction with the Care Received in the Medical Wards. Journal of caring sciences 2020, 9(2):98-103.
18. Lützén K, Nordström G, Evertzon M: Moral sensitivity in nursing practice. Scand J Caring Sci 1995, 9(3):131-138.
19. Hassanpoor M, Hosseini M, Fallahi Khoshknab M, Abbaszadeh A: Evaluation of the impact of teaching nursing ethics on nurses' decision making in Kerman social welfare hospitals in 1389. Medical Ethics and History of Medicine 2011, 4(5):58-64.
20. Irurita VF: Factors affecting the quality of nursing care: the patient's perspective. International journal of nursing practice 1999, 5(2):86-94.
21. Neishabory M, Raeisdana N, Ghorbani R, Sadeghi T: Nurses' and patients' viewpoints regarding quality of nursing care in the teaching hospitals of Semnan University of Medical Sciences, 2009. Koomesh journal 2011, 12(2):134-143.
22. Martínez-Sellés D, Martínez-Sellés H, Martinez-Sellés M: Ethical Issues in Decision-making Regarding the Elderly Affected by Coronavirus Disease 2019: An Expert Opinion. Eur Cardiol 2020, 15:e48-e48.
23. Rush KL, Hickey S, Epp S, Janke R: Nurses' attitudes towards older people care: An integrative review. Journal of clinical nursing 2017, 26(23-24):4105-4116.
24. Hamric AB, Blackhall LJ: Nurse-physician perspectives on the care of dying patients in intensive care units: collaboration, moral distress, and ethical climate. Critical care medicine 2007, 35(2):422-429.
25. Zahednezhad H, shokrollahi N, Gheshlagh RG, Afshar PF: Does heavy mental workload affect moral sensitivity among critical care unit nursing professionals? a cross-sectional study. BMC Nursing 2021, 20(1):140.
26. Lützén K, Blom T, Ewalds-Kvist B, Winch S: Moral stress, moral climate and moral sensitivity among psychiatric professionals. Nursing ethics 2010, 17(2):213-224.