1.Fleming V, Luyben A. Establishing a Master’s for Europe a transnational model for higher education. Midwifery2016;33:52‑4.
2.Carter AG, Creedy DK, Sidebotham M. Development and psychometric testing of the Carter Assessment of Critical Thinking in Midwifery. Midwifery 2016;34:141‑9.
3.Malakooti N, Bahadoran P, Ehsanpoor S. Assessment of the midwifery students' clinical competency before internship program in the feld based on the objective structured clinical examination. Iranian J Nursing Midwifery Res 2018;23:31-5.
4. Farajzadeh Z, Saadatjoo SA, Tabiee SH, Hosseini MR. Reliability and Validity of OSCE in Evaluating Clinical Skills of emergency Medicine Students of Birjand university of Medical Sciences. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2012; 18(4): 312-319.
5.Moosavi P, Montazeri S. Check the rate of achievement to the minimum learning in clinical units and maternity department and barriers to its implementation from the perspective of the midwifery students. Journal of Educational Development Jundishapur 2012;3:71‑80.
6.Sheykh Aboomasoodi R, Moghimian M, Hshemi M, Kashani F, Karimi T, Atashi V, et al. Comparison the effects of Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) by direct and indirect supervision on nursing students’ examination anxiety. Nurs EDUC 2015;4;1‑8.
7-Noohi E, Motsadi M, Haghdoost A. Clinical teachers viewpoints towards objective structured clinical examination in Kerman university of medical science. Iran J Med Educ. 2008; 8 (1) 113-119.
8. Devine RD. Evaluation of Undergraduate Students Using Objective Structured Clinical Evaluation. Research Briefs 2007;46:76.
9.Moattari M, Abdollah-zargar S, Mousavinasab M, Zare N, Beygi Marvdast P. Reliability and validity of OSCE in evaluating clinical skills of nursing students. J Med Educ
10.Saboori A, Dastjerdi V, Mahdian M, Farazi Fard M. Examining outlook of postgraduate students of Dental Faculty of Medical Sciences of Shahid Beheshti university about objective structure clinical (Osce examination). Journal of Dental School Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences 2010;28:88‑94.
11.Shayan Sh, Saboori M, Salehi A. Practices of assessment in clinical competencies about Medical Sciences. University of Medical Sciences. 2007;1:25–106.
12.Bhatnagar KR, Saoji, VA, Banerjee AA. (). Objective structured clinical examination for
undergraduates: is it a feasible approach to standardized assessment in India? Indian J Ophthalmol 2011; 59(3), 211-4.
13- Bolhari J. [OSCE Instructional Guideline in Psychiatry]. 1st ed. Teh-ran: Arjomand publication; 2011.
14. Park WB, Kang SH, Myung SJ, Lee YS. Does Objective Structured Clinical Examinations Score Reﬂect the Clinical Reasoning Ability of Medical Students? Am J Med Sci 2015;350:64‑7.
15. Eldarir S, Nagwa A, Hamid A. Objective Structured Clinical Evaluation (OSCE) versus traditional clinical students achievement at maternity nursing: A comparative approach. IOSR
Journal of Dental and Medical Sciences 2013;4:63‑8.
16-Harden RM, Gleeson FA. Assessment of clinical competence using an objective structured clinical examination (OSCE). Med Educ 1979; 13 (1) 41-54.
17.Taghva A, Rasoulian M, Panaghi L et al.Validity and reliability of the first objective structured clinical examination (OSCE) in psychiatry in Iran. IJPCP 13 (1) 17-24.
18.Silva CC, Lunardi AC, Mendes FA, Souza, F F, Carvalho, CR. Objective structured clinical
evaluation as an assessment method for undergraduate chest physical therapy students: a cross-sectional study. Rev Bras Fisioter 2011; 15(6), 481-6.
19. Moosavi P, Montazeri S, Poorghayoomi S, Farahnaz CH. Determining minimum learning in neonatal units, maternal and child health, family planning, and it’s administrative obstacles from the perspective of midwifery students. Journal of Medical Education Development Center Jundishapur 2015;6:123‑30.
20. Moosavi P, Montazeri S, Poorghayoomi S, Farahnaz CH. Determining minimum learning in The clinic and gynecology unitsand it’s administrative obstacles from the perspective of midwifery students. Journal of Medical Education Development Center Jundishapur 2013;3:71‑80.
21. Erfanian F, and Khadivzadeh T. Evaluation of midwifery students’ competency in providing intrauterine device services using objective structured clinical examination.Iran J Nurs Midwifery Res. 2011 Summer; 16(3): 191–196.
22-Razavi M. organized Clinical examinations, Development educational Center of Tehran University, 2001.
23. Eftekhar H, Labaf A, Anvari P, Jamali A, Sheybaee-Moghaddam F. Association of the preinternship objective structured clinical examination in final year medical students with comprehensive written examinations. Med Educ Online. 2012;17
25- Raj N, Badcock LJ, Brown GA, Deighton CM, O'Reilly SC. Design and validation of 2 objective structured clinical examination stations to assess core undergraduate examination skills of the hand and knee. J Rheumatol 2007 . 34 (2) 421-4.
26- Hosseini S, Vartanoosian J, Hosseini F, Farzin Fard F. Validity & reliability of OSCE/OSPE in assessing biochemistry laboratory skills of freshman nursing students of Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Faculty Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences & Health Services,2013,23(8): 34-43.
27.Villegas N, Cianelli R, Fernandez M et al. Assessment of breastfeeding clinical skills
among nursing students using the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE). Investigación en Educación Médical
28.Mitchell ML, Jeffrey CA, Henderson A et al. Using an Objective Structured Clinical
Examination for Bachelor of Midwifery students’ preparation for practice. Women Birth 2014;27:108‑13.
29.Smith V, Muldoon K, Biesty L. The Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) as a strategy for assessing clinica competence in midwifery education in Ireland: A critical review. Nurse Educ Pract 2012;12:242‑7.
30-Omu FE. Attitudes of Nursing Faculty Members and Graduates towards the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE). Open Journal of Nursing 2016;6:353‑64.
31. Gerrow JD, Murphy HJ, Boyd MA, Scott DA. Concurrent validity of written and OSCE components of the Canadian dental certification examinations. J Dent Educ.2003; 67 (8) 896-901.
32- Allami A, Saffari F. Correlation of OSCE and Pre-Internship Examination Results. JMED, 2014, 7(13): 57-63.
33-Nasri Kh, Kahbazi M, Nasri Sh. MedicalStudents' Viewpoints toward Basic Sciences and Pre-internship Comprehensive Exams in Arak University of Medical Sciences . Iran J Med Educ. 2010; 10(1): 82-90.
34- Sahebalzamani M, Farahani H, Jahantigh M. Validity and reliability of direct observation of procedural skills in evaluating the clinical skills of nursing students of Zahedan nursing and midwifery school. Zahedan J Res Med Sci (ZJRMS) 2012; 14(2): 76-81.
35-Bould MD, Crabtee NA, Naik VN. Assessment of procedural skills in anesthesia. Br J Anaesth 2009; 103(4): 472-83.
36. Metsamuronen J, Tarjome-Kamkar SH, Asraie A. Mabaniye nazari azmoon va azmoonsazi .Tehran: Behineh Press; 2006.