1. Ellen Muehlhoff, Anthony Bennett and Deirdre McMahon. Milk and dairy product in
Human Nutrition, FAO OF THE UNITED NATION, Rome Italy, 2013: 28
2. Ruel M. Is dietary diversity an indicator of food security or dietary quality?
A review of measurement issues and research needs, FCND Discussion Paper: J Health,
3. Mary Arimond, LivElinTorheim, Doris Wiesmann, Maria Joseph and Alicia Carriquiry.
Dietary diversity as a measure of women’s diet quality in resource-poor areas, Bangladesh.
Food and Nutrition Technical Assistance Project, J Nutri., 2008: 7
4. Ramakrishnan,U, B. Imhoff-Kunsch and R. Martorell. Maternal Nutrition Interventions
to improve maternal, newborn and child health outcomes. Nestlé Nutrition Institute
Workshop Series: Pediatric Program, J Nutri., 2014: 78
5. HaoyueGao, Caroline K. Stiller, VeronikaScherbaum, Hans KonradBiesalski, Qi Wang,
Elizabeth Hormann and Anne C. Bellows, et al. Dietary Intake and Food Habits of Pregnant
Women Residing in Urban and Rural Areas, China; J ClinNutri. 2013. 10/3390: 6-7
6. Gina Kennedy, Maria Regina Pedro, Chiara Seghieri, Guy Nantel, and IngeBrouwer,
Dietary Diversity Score Is a Useful Indicator of Micronutrient Intake in Non-Breast-Feeding
Filipino Children. JNutri., 2011, 26-27.
7. Celeste Marinda and de Bruyn. Dietary adequacy, variety and diversity and associated
factors (anthropometry and socioeconomic status) in pregnant women attending the Bishop
LavisMou in Cape Town; 2015. 78
8. Martin CL, Sotres-Alvarez D, Siega-Riz AM and Saaka, M. Maternal Dietary diversity
and infant outcome of pregnant women, in Ghana. 2015. 8
9. Habte TY and Krawinkel M. Dietary Diversity Score: A Measure of Nutritional Adequacy
or an Indicator of Healthy Diet, Institute of Human Nutrition, Giessen, Germany, Journal
of Nutrition and Health Sciences. 2016, 3/3. 5-7
10. AbdulhalikWorkicho, TeferaBelachew, GarummaTolu, BeyeneWondafrash, Carl Lachat
and Patrick Kolsteren, et al. Household dietary diversity and animal source food
consumption in Ethiopia evidence from the 2011 welfare monitoring survey. BMC Public Health, 2016. 16(1192): 5-7.
11. Jemal A Haidar and Rebecca S Pobocik. Iron deficiency anemia is not a rare problem
among women of reproductive ages in Ethiopia: a community based cross sectional study
school of public health, Addis Ababa University Ethiopian health and nutrition. BMC blood dis. 2009. 10(7): 1471-1482.
12. TaddeseAlemuZerfu, MelakuUmeta and KaleabBaye. Dietary habits food taboos and perceptions towards weight gain during pregnancy in
arsi, rural central Ethiopia. J Health PopulNutr. (2016) (35): 22-24.
13. DireslgneMisker, BegosewMisker and GistaneAyele. House hold dietary diversity
and associated factors in Mirab Abaya wereda Southern Ethiopia, insight Medical publishing
Group, 2016, 13(4): page.1
14. Marie Claude Dop. Guidelines for measuring dietary diversity of women (FAO–FANTA),
Montpellier, France, Nutripass Nutrition research. 2016.15
15. Willy Kiboi, Judith Kimiywe and Peter Chege. Determinants of dietary diversity
among pregnant women in Laikipia County, Kenya: BMC Nutrition, 2017; 3:12. 5-6
16. Fatima Ali, InayatThaver and Shahzad Ali.Assessment of dietary diversity and nutritional
status among pregnant woman in Islamabad, Pakistan. Jour. PubMed. 2014. 26(4): 507-8.
17. Abrehet A, Melkie EY and Molla MW. Prevalence and associated factors of anemia
among pregnant women of mekelle town. BMC Res., 2014. 7(888): 7-9.
18. SAMUKELISIWE STHOKOZISIWE MADLALA. The dietary diversity, household food security
status and presence of depression in relation to pregnancy pattern of weight gain
and infant birth weight, PIETERMARITZBURG, SOUTH AFRICA, 2017: 85
19. GirmaNega, MelkieEndris, DegnetTeferi, Amanuel Nana and Rigbe W/Michael. Dietary
Diversity and Associated Factors among Households in South Gondar, Ethiopia, 2015.
20. ShamsulZainal, JayashreeArcot, SharifahHaron, LailyPaim, NorhasmahSulaiman and
JariahMasud, et al. Food Variety and Dietary Diversity Scores to Understand the
Food-Intake Pattern among Selected Household, Malaysia, Ecology of Food and Nutrition,
2012. 51:4. 278
21. AnuRammohan, SrinivasGoli, Deepti Singh and Uma Singh. Maternal Dietary Diversity
and Risk of Low Birth Weight: Empirical Findings from India, J Nutr. 2017. 8
22. GetnetMekuria, YalewsewWubneh and TilahunTewabe. Household dietary diversity and
Associated factor among resident of FinoteSelam town, Ethiopia. BMC Nutri. 2017, 3:28.4-5