1. Barnett, S., et al., Implementing a virtual community of practice for family physician training: a mixed-methods case study. J Med Internet Res, 2014. 16(3): p. e83.
2. Barnett, S., et al., A Virtual Community of Practice for General Practice Training: A Preimplementation Survey. JMIR Med Educ, 2016. 2(2): p. e13.
3. Atkin, K., et al., The role and self-perceived training needs of nurses employed in general practice: observations from a national census of practice nurses in England and Wales. J Adv Nurs, 1994. 20(1): p. 46-52.
4. Biwer, F., et al., Changes and Adaptations: How University Students Self-Regulate Their Online Learning During the COVID-19 Pandemic. Front Psychol, 2021. 12: p. 642593.
5. Chiu, Y.L., et al., Improving Health Care Providers' Capacity for Self-Regulated Learning in Online Continuing Pharmacy Education: The Role of Internet Self-Efficacy. J Contin Educ Health Prof, 2016. 36(2): p. 89-95.
6. Catzikiris, N., et al., Maintaining capacity for in-practice teaching and supervision of students and general practice trainees: a cross-sectional study of early career general practitioners. Aust Health Rev, 2018. 42(6): p. 643-649.
7. Cobb, C.L., et al., Associations among the advisory working alliance and research self-efficacy within a relational-efficacy framework. J Couns Psychol, 2020. 67(3): p. 361-370.
8. Dory, V., et al., The development of self-efficacy beliefs during general practice vocational training: an exploratory study. Med Teach, 2009. 31(1): p. 39-44.
9. Barnett, S., et al., Usefulness of a virtual community of practice and web 2.0 tools for general practice training: experiences and expectations of general practitioner registrars and supervisors. Aust J Prim Health, 2013. 19(4): p. 292-6.
10. Dini, L., et al., Online Platform as a Tool to Support Postgraduate Training in General Practice - A Case Report. GMS J Med Educ, 2017. 34(5): p. Doc59.
11. Zheng, B., et al., Workload assessment of surgeons: correlation between NASA TLX and blinks. Surg Endosc, 2012. 26(10): p. 2746-50.
12. Flagel, K., et al., [The "National Aeronautics and Space Administration-Task Load Index" (NASA-TLX) - an instrument for measuring consultation workload within general practice: evaluation of psychometric properties]. Z Evid Fortbild Qual Gesundhwes, 2019. 147-148: p. 90-96.
13. D, F.G., et al., A Novel Computer-Aided Method to Evaluate Scoliosis Curvature using Polynomial Math Function. J Biomed Phys Eng, 2019. 9(5): p. 517-524.
14. Dey, A. and D.D. Mann, Sensitivity and diagnosticity of NASA-TLX and simplified SWAT to assess the mental workload associated with operating an agricultural sprayer. Ergonomics, 2010. 53(7): p. 848-57.
15. Wearne, S., Remote supervision during General Practice training. Educ Prim Care, 2016. 27(4): p. 333-4.
16. Sturman, N., M. Parker, and C. Jorm, Clinical supervision in general practice training: the interweaving of supervisor, trainee and patient entrustment with clinical oversight, patient safety and trainee learning. Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract, 2021. 26(1): p. 297-311.
17. Huang, X., R.E. Mayer, and E.L. Usher, Better together: Effects of four self-efficacy-building strategies on online statistical learning. Contemp Educ Psychol, 2020. 63: p. 101924.
18. Kramer, A.W., et al., Growth of self-perceived clinical competence in postgraduate training for general practice and its relation to potentially influencing factors. Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract, 2007. 12(2): p. 135-45.
19. Michels, N.R. and E. Vanhomwegen, An educational study to investigate the efficacy of three training methods for infiltration techniques on self-efficacy and skills of trainees in general practice. BMC Fam Pract, 2019. 20(1): p. 133.
20. Stensrud, T.L., T.A. Mjaaland, and A. Finset, Communication and mental health in general practice: physicians' self-perceived learning needs and self-efficacy. Ment Health Fam Med, 2012. 9(3): p. 201-9.
21. Sturman, N., et al., Good help: a model for providing in-consultation supervision of general practice trainees. Educ Prim Care, 2021. 32(2): p. 104-108.
22. Ruzek, J.I., et al., Online self-administered training for post-traumatic stress disorder treatment providers: design and methods for a randomized, prospective intervention study. Implement Sci, 2012. 7: p. 43.
23. Trivedi, P.J., et al., The Paddington International Virtual Chromoendoscopy Score in ulcerative colitis exhibits very good inter-rater agreement after computerized module training: a multicenter study across academic and community practice (with video). Gastrointest Endosc, 2018. 88(1): p. 95-106 e2.
24. Finomore, V.S., Jr., et al., Viewing the workload of vigilance through the lenses of the NASA-TLX and the MRQ. Hum Factors, 2013. 55(6): p. 1044-63.
25. Ingham, G., et al., Closer supervision in Australian general practice training: planning major system change. Aust J Prim Health, 2020. 26(2): p. 184-190.
26. Yokoyama, S., Academic Self-Efficacy and Academic Performance in Online Learning: A Mini Review. Front Psychol, 2018. 9: p. 2794.
27. McDougall, G.J., Jr., A framework for cognitive interventions targeting everyday memory performance and memory self-efficacy. Fam Community Health, 2009. 32(1 Suppl): p. S15-26.
28. Yurko, Y.Y., et al., Higher mental workload is associated with poorer laparoscopic performance as measured by the NASA-TLX tool. Simul Healthc, 2010. 5(5): p. 267-71.