1. Meulenbergs T, Verpeet E, Schotsmans P, Gastmans C. Professional codes in a changing nursing context: literature review. J Adv Nurs. 2004;46(3):331-6.
2. Verpeet E, Dierckx de Casterle B, Van der Arend A, Gastmans CA. Nurses' views on ethical codes: a focus group study. J Adv Nurs. 2005;51(2):188-95.
3. Heikkinen A, Lemonidou C, Petsios K, Sala R, Barazzetti G, Radaelli S, et al. Ethical codes in nursing practice: the viewpoint of Finnish, Greek and Italian nurses. J Adv Nurs. 2006;55(3):310-9.
4. Lachman VD. Practical use of the nursing code of ethics: part I. Medsurg Nurs. 2009;18(1):55-7.
5. Rambod M, Sharif F, Khademian Z. The impact of the preceptorship program on selfefficacy and learning outcomes in nursing students. Iranian Journal of Nursing and Midwifery Research. 2018;23(6):75-80.
6. Chau JP, Lam LW, Lui MH, Ip WY, Chien WT, Lee IF, et al. A survey of registered nurses' perceptions of the code of professional conduct in Hong Kong. J Clin Nurs. 2010;19(23-24):3527-34.
7. Fry S, Johnstone M-J. Ethics in Nursing Practice: a Guide to Ethical Decision Making. International Council of Nurses. . Oxford: Blackwell Publishing Company; 2002.
8. Numminen O, van der Arend A, Leino-Kilpi H. Nurses' codes of ethics in practice and education: a review of the literature. Scand J Caring Sci. 2009;23(2):380-94.
9. Numminen O, Leino-Kilpi H, van der Arend A, Katajisto J. Comparison of nurse educators' and nursing students' descriptions of teaching codes of ethics. Nurs Ethics. 2011;18(5):710-24.
10. Shafakhah M, Molazem Z, Khademi M, Sharif F. Facilitators and inhibitors in developing professional values in nursing students. Nurs Ethics. 2016.
11. Tadd W, Clarke A, Lloyd L, Leino-Kilpi H, Strandell C, Lemonidou C, et al. The value of nurses' codes: European nurses' views. Nurs Ethics. 2006;13(4):376-93.
12. Tabak N, Reches R. The attitudes of nurses and third and fourth year nursing students who deal with ethical issues. Nurs Ethics. 1996;3(1):27-7.
13. Simula J. I Myself Have Poor Knowledge – I Wonder if the Patients Know?’ Graduating Health Care Students’ Knowledge and Conceptions of the Status and Rights of Patients [ Licentiate thesis]. Finland: University of Turku; 1998.
14. Han SS, Ahn SH. An analysis and evaluation of student nurses' participation in ethical decision making. Nurs Ethics. 2000;7(2):113-23.
15. Dinc L, Gorgulu RS. Teaching ethics in nursing. Nurs Ethics. 2002;9(3):259-68.
16. Miller BK, Beck L, Adams D. Nurses' knowledge of the code for nurses. J Contin Educ Nurs. 1991;22(5):198-202.
17. Borhani F, Alhani F, Mohammadi I, Abbaszadeh A. Professional Nursing Ethics: it’s Development and Challenges. Journal of Medical Ethics and History of Medicine. 2009;2(3):27-38.
18. Mohajjel-Aghdam A, Hassankhani H, Zamanzadeh V, Khameneh S, Moghaddam S. Knowledge and Performance about Nursing Ethic Codes from Nurses' and Patients' Perspective in Tabriz Teaching Hospitals, Iran. J Caring Sci. 2013;2(3):219-27.
19. Zahedi F, Sanjari M, Aala M, Peymani M, Aramesh K, Parsapour A, et al. The code of ethics for nurses. Iran J Public Health. 2013;42(Supple1):1-8.
20. Abbaszadeh A, Torabi M, Borhani F, SHamsaie F. The place of ethics education in nursing in Iran. The Iranian Journal of Bioethics. 2015;5(17):117-46.
21. Numminen O, van der Arend A, Leino-Kilpi H. Nurse educators' and nursing students' perspectives on teaching codes of ethics. Nurs Ethics. 2009;16(1):69-82.
22. Cannaerts N, Gastmans C, Dierckx de Casterle B. Contribution of ethics education to the ethical competence of nursing students: educators' and students' perceptions. Nurs Ethics. 2014;21(8):861-78.
23. Heymans R, van der Arend A, Gastmans C. Dutch nurses' views on codes of ethics. Nurs Ethics. 2007;14(2):156-70.