1. R. S. Ramareddy, A. Alladi, O. S. Siddapa, V. Deepti, T. Akthar, and B. Mamata, “Surgical complications of Ascaris lumbricoides in children,” J. Indian Assoc. Pediatr. Surg., vol. 17, no. 3, pp. 116–119, 2012, doi: 10.4103/0971-9261.98130.
2. C. M. Mbanga, K. S. Ombaku, K. N. Fai, and V. N. Agbor, “Small bowel obstruction complicating an Ascaris lumbricoides infestation in a 4-year-old male: A case report,” J. Med. Case Rep., vol. 13, no. 1, pp. 1–5, 2019, doi: 10.1186/s13256-019-2103-y.
3. S. R. Ahmad and A. A. Rather, “Worm Obstruction In Children : Has Anything Changed Post Deworming Compaigns. A Tertiary Care Study .,” vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 70–74, 2019, doi: 10.9790/0853-1801137074.
4. A. A. J. Hesse, A. Nouri, H. S. Hassan, and A. A. Hashish, “Parasitic infestations requiring surgical interventions,” Semin. Pediatr. Surg., vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 142–150, 2012, doi: 10.1053/j.sempedsurg.2012.01.009, http://dx.doi.org/10.1053/j.sempedsurg.2012.01.009.
5. E. Uysal and M. Dokur, “The helminths causing surgical or endoscopic abdominal intervention: A review article,” Iran. J. Parasitol., vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 156–168, 2017.
6. A. H. Sarmast, F. Q. Parray, H. I. Showkat, Y. A. Lone, and N. A. Bhat, “Duodenal Perforation with an Unusual Presentation: A Case Report,” Case Rep. Infect. Dis., vol. 2011, pp. 1–3, 2011, doi: 10.1155/2011/512607.
7. C. D. Darlington and G. F. S. Anitha, “Ascaridial volvulus: An uncommon cause of ileal perforation,” Iran. J. Med. Sci., vol. 43, no. 4, pp. 432–435, 2018.
8. S. Gupta, S. Kumar, A. Satapathy, U. Ray, S. Chatterjee, and T. K. Choudhury, “Ascaris lumbricoides: an unusual aetiology of gastric perforation,” J. Surg. Case Reports, vol. 2012, no. 11, pp. rjs008–rjs008, 2012, doi: 10.1093/jscr/rjs008.
9. E. C. Strunz, D. G. Addiss, M. E. Stocks, S. Ogden, J. Utzinger, and M. C. Freeman, “Water, Sanitation, Hygiene, and Soil-Transmitted Helminth Infection: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis,” PLoS Med., vol. 11, no. 3, 2014, doi: 10.1371/journal.pmed.1001620.
10. A. A. Baba, S. M. Ahmad, and K. A. Sheikh, “Intestinal ascariasis: The commonest cause of bowel obstruction in children at a tertiary care center in Kashmir,” Pediatr. Surg. Int., vol. 25, no. 12, pp. 1099–1102, 2009, doi: 10.1007/s00383-009-2486-8.
11. I. Wani, M. Rather, G. Naikoo, A. Amin, S. Mushtaq, and M. Nazir, “Intestinal ascariasis in children,” World J. Surg., vol. 34, no. 5, pp. 963–968, 2010, doi: 10.1007/s00268-010-0450-3.